[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Swim is showing the first season of American Dad. Damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1243630494039.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1243630494039.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
Adult Swim is showing the first season of American Dad. Damn is it painful. Why can't they just skip to the fourth season when it gets good.
>>
I don't mind them especially since everyone isn't just a huge asshole like the later seasons
>>
File: 1093.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1093.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
AD got good immediately after S1. Camp Refoogee is one of the best episodes of the series.
>>
I can't watch adult swim cause I'm stuck in a Disney hotel and watch TBS which is the only thing close to it, send help
>>
>>85744422
Disney hotels block the competing animation channels?
>>
>>85744373

Why their site is messed up?
>>
>>85746288
That sounds exactly like the kind of petty BS the big corps would do.
>>
>>85744373
It's still funnier than modern Family Guy.
>>
Even worse is that they're showing just one episode per night.
>>
>>85746754

second this
>>
>>85746754
>>85746931
It's a PR stunt. There's joke directories full of joke free stuff in there.
>>
>>85746288
Yeah they do, however the spa resort rooms with two beds and one tv in the room have CN and Nickelodeon but no Disney XD
>>
>>85744373
I just watched again on Netflix and maybe it's just me, and I am usually harsh to criticize, but only the first episode was really bad, even the second episode started having some good stuff and was a clear up turn.

Or is this one of these modern kids "If it isn't 9/10 or better and I don't absolutely love it, it's shit." memes?
>>
>>85744373
>Damn is it painful.
I mostly feel that way during two things
1. Steve's voice, but I mostly get annoyed when I hear pilot voices because I'm not familiar with them
2. Roger complaining about not leaving the house, I've only seen the pilot and a few random episodes this past week and they basically use him to complain about that and then do nothing all episode
>>
>>85749905
>XD
go back to gaia
>>
>>85744373
I don't understand why they skip king of the hill seasons 1 and 2, which are great, but don't skip AD season 1, which is painful
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.