[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Danny Phantom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: fuck danny phantom.png (14KB, 868x164px) Image search: [Google]
fuck danny phantom.png
14KB, 868x164px
What did you think of Danny Phantom?
>>
It was shit.
>>
I liked it, minus the finale.
>>
>>85695542
I liked Vlad
>>
>>85695542
For a Hartman cartoon it was alright. At least before he became a christian
>>
File: impressive.png (54KB, 577x462px) Image search: [Google]
impressive.png
54KB, 577x462px
I'm impressed
>>
File: 1453615293218.png (467KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453615293218.png
467KB, 640x480px
>>85695542
It was ok, though it'll always feel like that one show that could have been god tier with some better writing.

For fuck's sake it was Spider-man meets Ghostbusters.
>>
>>85695863
Agreed, Danny Phantom came so close to greatness. I feel like if the team behind Kim Possible had their hands on this concept it would have been some next level shit.
>>
Season 1 and 2 were alright, fun often.

Season 3 is non-canon, it doesn't exist.
>>
File: Nocturne_pyrokinesis.jpg (39KB, 644x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne_pyrokinesis.jpg
39KB, 644x480px
>>85696057
Season 3 did have some pretty damn good ghost designs
>>
File: Undergrowth_Urban_Jungle11.png (838KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
Undergrowth_Urban_Jungle11.png
838KB, 1000x736px
>>85696091
>>
>>85695542
I don't think about Danny Phantom at all.
>>
>>85696057
>went to shit after season two

How come Nick can't create good long running series?
>>
>>85695542
I didn't.
>>
>>85695542
Only good thing about it was the waifus. Other than that it was shit and the main character was bland as fuck.
>>
File: 1445523370209.png (409KB, 767x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445523370209.png
409KB, 767x540px
Vlad and Clockwork were the most interesting characters and they got criminally underused.

Dan never got closure, Danielle never found a forever home, Valerie never got her revenge, and Vlad got one of the most unusually cruel bad ends I've ever seen.
Instead of any of those things I got Sam and Danny flirting and Tucker being a third wheel.

I've been sitting on a pair of blue balls and unresolved emotions for eight years, and I will never forgive Butch Hartman for that.

Whatever I'll just masturbate to Maddie's ass or something.
>>
>>85697942
Well, first off,
>bleedman

Secondly Vlad really did deserve his end. DFon't let anyone trick you into thinking he was some "misunderstood and confused beta", he was a dick. He could've put the past behind him and moved on. True, Jack ruined his love life, but he got rich and famous afterwards and Maddie only ever got an ass with no brain. He could've done better than what he did. He nearly killed everyone because he wanted more.

Valerie just mellowed out after she found out Vlad was behind everything. She's probably sated with his fate. I always took that trey were opposites. Valerie was revenge crazy, but let it go, or should've anyway. Vlad never did.

Dan got an end stuck out of time in a thermos. Could've been better, but what else can you do with him? He's a plot that can only really happen once.

Danielle was all they failed to fix really. It was proposed she later got adopted by the Fentons, but that was a dropped plot idea.

And the whole show's main dynamic has pretty much been Sam and Danny flirting while Tucker is a third wheel.
>>
File: S01e16_title_card.png (708KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
S01e16_title_card.png
708KB, 640x480px
>>85697942
>>85695863
These

Plus I don't think the art style was a good fit for an action series. Those title cards were pretty great though.
>>
>>85695955
In an alternate universe this happens and the best parts of both the used and unused songs are combined.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZuBiIuwjSI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.