[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If KOTH got one last season...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1446722035205.jpg (173KB, 990x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1446722035205.jpg
173KB, 990x1256px
Alright /co/ so if KOTH got at least one last season, what exactly would you want out of it?

One aspect I've been thinking is that Luanne and Lucky could move away. Now asides from the cliche in that it would remove Lucky out of the show since he was easily the worst part of post Season 7 KOTH and it would honour Britney Murphy instead of just recasting her.

What would you want out of the season, maybe in terms of popular pop culture aspects or fads? I know Bob's Burgers had the brony episode but jeez imagine Hank putting up with the brony culture.
>>
File: Henrietta.png (126KB, 998x841px) Image search: [Google]
Henrietta.png
126KB, 998x841px
I would want there to be another child Cotton didn't know he had.
>>
Hank and Dale actually develop stands and battle for one last time, destroying most of Arlen.
[PROPANE NIGHTMARES]
VS.
[RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE]
>>
>>85691427
Man that's is the perfect stand name for Dale
>>
File: 1471618380860.png (86KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
1471618380860.png
86KB, 370x300px
>>85691468
Thanks bro
>>
>>85691531
any idea as to stand names for Bill and Boomhouer
>>
>>85691906
Bill's would be [ALONE AGAIN]
>>
Bobby goes to Japan to stay with his cool half Japanese Uncle.
>>
>>85692333
>>85691906

Boomhauer's would have to be [DUVET]
>>
>>85692398
>bobby knocks up that qt girl he meet last time
>>
>>85691101
>Hank Divorces Peggy
>Hank becomes owner of Strickland Propane
>Bobby comes out as a Brony but it is just a phase. Episode involves him going to a Brony Convention against Hank's wishes
>>
>>85694563
Reminds me of the cool sequel series episodes i saw on here where Bobby has a half Japanese daughter and Hank and Junichiro have a "who's the better grandfather" posing contest.
>>
>>85691101
>What would you want out of the season

dale finds out about nancy and john redcorn's affair and that joseph is not his biologically son.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
20KB, 500x461px
>>85694901
Im pretty sure Dale knows, but he doesn't care. He loves Nancy and Joseph too much.

I wouldn't be a surprise if it came out all the conspiracy stuff was Dales way of coping with reality.
>>
>>85695827
I read somewhere that Mike Judge said Dale didn't know, and if he did, he would murder suicide the three of them. Was this made up? A sarcastic comment?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.