[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No one will ever translate freaks squeele funérailles tome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>No one will ever translate freaks squeele funérailles tome 2.

now I know the pain of the weaboo.

Does anyone know if anyone is even trying to translate this thing?
>>
>>85675555
Oh shit, I was just thinking about this yesterday.
I feel your pain, anon.
>>
>>85675555
Time to learn French anon :^)

Or German

http://www.splitter-verlag.eu/serien/serien-f/freak-squeels.html

Also it's Ouiaboo.
>>
>>85675555
>>No one will ever translate freaks squeele funérailles tome 2.
You should've thought long and hard before you started dumping down your end of the germanic language familiy.
>>
Its there a germ or frog scan out there somewhere?
>>
>>85676953
There's a scanlation of the main series on Mangafox, it's like the first google result.

Dunno about the spin-off.
>>
>>85676953
Isn't the germ-scene pretty much dead these days? I don't think they survived the collaps of their main two share-forums.
>>
>>85677108
What happened to their forums?
>>
>>85677108
Na, not really
But the german scene is full with pricks and assholes that bend the rules as they see fit and monetarize the shit out of it.
Nowadays its easier and more convenient to get english scanlations that use german source material than to dig through all those add-ridden sites of retards like sumselbär or the circlejerks in the various incarnation of the late gully board.
Would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

>>85677103
I'm talking specifically about the second issue of the Funérailles. I have read all the rest.
>>
>>85677296
>But the german scene is full with pricks and assholes that bend the rules as they see fit and monetarize the shit out of it.
Have they stopped going larger yet or do they actually offer scans in the 120GB file size range these days?

>Muh quality
>we totes not doing it for shekels

>>85677292
One was hacked and the dude who ran it just gave up and the other one was busted.
>>
>>85677296
It's not like the insects couldn't just use their free trade to import these and have these scanned in chinkistan.
>>
>>85676953
There are good French scans for both of the funerailles albums and both of the Rouge albums as well.
>>
>>85677396
>Have they stopped going larger yet or do they actually offer scans in the 120GB file size range these days?

Scans they offer are usually sized to be conventiently dumped on OneClick Hosters (the shitty ones,of course, where leeching is a pain in the ass, but the uploader can make good shekels, whereas the scanlations end up on mega or other ones that are good to use, without paying the OCH-Mafia).

But oh golly, its never about monetarizing you silly reader, its only to cover the costs for site hosting or buy the ocassional comic.

which is utter bullshit, seeing as the most horrible OCH-Uploaders are also the ones that provide the least stuff themselves

>>85677414
If i still had access to the University grade bookscanner with convenient and unrestricted Book-to-USB capabilites, I'd simply buy this shit, dump it and be done with it. But alas, those times are gone.
>>
This has straight shota scenes in it, right?
>>
>>85678020
No
>>
>>85678436
Oh I thought I saw something with a woman bathing with a boy from this. Guess it was something else then.
>>
>>85678471
>Oh I thought I saw something with a woman bathing with a boy from this.

That happened, but it was a shapeshifter of legal age.
>>
>>85675658
>Time to learn french
Well, I could do it, but:
1) Maudoux has some references I don't catch in every album, even after a couple reads.
2) I don't think my poor level in english would make it a truly enjoyable experience for most native speakers.
3) I'm shit at cleaning/typesetting
Any anglo willing to translate franglish into proper english?
>>
>>85680439
I think a tripfag named Quash does BD translations, you could try and ask him.

He shows up in Euro comics threads and posts Wake scanlations.
>>
>>85677549
Sup kakanian
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.