[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prez 12 Page Mini to be Included in $5 Catwoman Election Special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Prez.jpg (192KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
Prez.jpg
192KB, 600x909px
>Majority of the book will be Meredith Finch's Catwoman Story
WHY DC!? I KNOW I STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT THE TRADE, AND I KNOW I HAVEN'T BOUGHT THE SINGLE RELEASES BUT PREZ FANS DON'T DESERVE THIS

>CATWOMAN: ELECTION NIGHT #1
>Written by MEREDITH FINCH and MARK RUSSELL — Art and cover by SHANE DAVIS and BEN CALDWELL — Variant cover by DAVID FINCH
>It’s mayoral election time in Gotham City, and while the city is up in arms, Catwoman couldn’t care less! But when the candidates get personal, the Feline Fatale decides to get involved—much to the detriment of…well, everyone! This issue contains a special bonus story featuring the return of President Beth Ross from the critically acclaimed PREZ miniseries.
>ONE-SHOT • On sale NOVEMBER 2 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T

>http://web.archive.org/web/20160822081033/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/21/prez-finale-to-be-published-in-catwoman-election-special-for-november/
>>
>>85675459

>Finch

Every time I think they've shat on Prez hard enough, they find a new way to sink even lower.
>>
Fuck DC.
Shit like this is why I gave up on them.
And almost want to say a few of the numerous reasons I am taking a break from comics.
>>
Oh yeah. Prez was one of the few DC books I had in my pulls after dropping DC for years... only to drop DC again once thwy dropped it.
>>
>>85675459
buy the trade
>>
Sure is /co/mblr in here
>>
>they gave her another job
Jesus, who i gotta fuck to get ahead in this business
>>
>>85676398
How dare people on a board for comics and cartoons like a comic!
>>
Why the fuck is Catwoman of all characters in an election special?
>>
>>85676536
Something something thief something something Hilary
>>
>>85676465
she's one of Snyder's pets right? Like she was in his class.

>>85676398
>Prez
>/co/mblr
It's more anti-consumerism/corporations than whatever agenda tumblr is pushing

>>85676536
Because Cobblepot or Dent or someshit

>>85676024
I will when I see it.
>>
>>85676465
David Finch.
>>
>>85675459
>Prez being torn to shreds on the cover
Sounds about right.
>>
>>omg prez "fans" don't deserve this

>refuse to spend any money on the thing that they're a "fan" of

yeah, fuck off m8.
>>
>>85679042
Didio promised 12 Issues, I don't have to spend jackshit
>>
>>85679286
That was before several DCYou titles sold so poorly that they had to cancel several.
>>
>>85679312
Only Doomed and now Prez ended up being cancelled early.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.