[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. This show has just become a rage. All it wants to do is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 14

File: BoJack-2-Todd-and-Emily.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
BoJack-2-Todd-and-Emily.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Fuck. This show has just become a rage. All it wants to do is make you mad. Everyone who watched season 3 and saw what played out with pic related knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>85675094
It tries making me mad but in the end all I want to do is cum on Mr. Peanutbutter.
>>
>>85675115
Idk man it never really got to me before, but that one killed me. Her and Todd seemed perfect. And the show knew I felt that way.
>>
>>85675094
Todd's asexual and possibly autistic, I don't see what you had to get mad about.
>>
>>85675094
I was thinking BoJack would surely die this season.
>>
>>85675094
Honestly I kind of wish Bojack had beaten Todd up before he walked out.
>>
>>85675164
here's hoping for next season.
>>
>>85675151
>Todd's asexual
>I don't see what you had to get mad about
>>
File: i miss her.png (112KB, 288x687px) Image search: [Google]
i miss her.png
112KB, 288x687px
>>
>>85675175
What's there to get mad about?
>>
File: tumblr_o2an53Ckm21qa2j8co1_1280.jpg (69KB, 550x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2an53Ckm21qa2j8co1_1280.jpg
69KB, 550x678px
>>85675115
Same. What gives him the right to walk around all cute looking in a gay ass suit like this?

And can he do it more, please?
>>
>>85675146
We see a slight image of her in season 1. When he got sucked into a video game.
>>
the part where princess carolyn said that bojack didn't want a responsible partner, he wanted a mommy that he could slide his dick into, really hit me close to home.
>>
>>85675226
I also have an incest fetish.
>>
File: 1432667175628.jpg (17KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1432667175628.jpg
17KB, 236x282px
>>85675226
>No
>>
File: best.png (275KB, 566x796px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
275KB, 566x796px
>>85675184
me too
>>
>>85675184
>got sent to Detroit
>>
>>85675240
it's not an incest thing, she was accusing him of basically wanting to be in a relationship wtih someone who would just fix all his problems for him with zero effort, that he could also fuck, and how that's an insane thing to expect
>>
File: 1377452404393.jpg (45KB, 515x495px) Image search: [Google]
1377452404393.jpg
45KB, 515x495px
>>85675115
>on
>not in
>>
>>85675190
If Todd has no sexuality why would he give a shit if BoJack or anyone else fucked her?
>>
File: Pac-man_implying I give a fuck.jpg (101KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Pac-man_implying I give a fuck.jpg
101KB, 850x478px
>>85675094
Shut up, OP. No one cares about your nitpicks.
>>
>>85675265
That's everyone's dream scenario though, apart from the voice in your head that tells you it's not ok.
>>
>>85675273
He thinks it's cheating if you cum inside without a condom.
>>
>>85675274
Because Bojack is a despicable equine being who only did it for self-gratification.
>>
>>85675274
I was kind of hammered when I watched it so maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Todd say something like it wasn't because that Todd was interested in her, but more the fact that Bojack did it and completely disregarded Todd's feelings? It wasn't what Bojack did, it was that he could do it and just not care.
>>
>>85675252
So she's dead now?
>>
>>85675274
it was a pretty big breach of trust. obviously they're both adults, but it was clear that emily really cared for todd, and that todd cared for her even if not in a sexual way, and if he'd really wanted to get down to boning he should've at least had the decency to come clean with todd
>>
>>85675291
well, sure, it would be really great if all our problems got fixed by a sex-mommy, but if you start treating people in your life like that, you're going to end up alone pretty quickly.
>>
>>85675321
And hell, it's more that Todd's just tired of Bojack. He wants to like the guy, but Bojack makes it impossible.
>>
>>85675274
Bojack ruins everything he sticks his dick into.
>>
>>85675321
So isn't Emily the one at fault? She went looking for sex with Todd, didn't get it then went looking for sex with Bojack and got it. Bojack didn't find out until later that there was anything between them, he even tried to help Todd along with it.
>>
Jill Pill?
>>
File: emily.jpg (52KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
52KB, 768x432px
Emily was so hot in that white and purple dress. Bojack did nothing wrong by putting his dick in something that Todd already turned down.
>>
>>85675335
That's my point, it's not right to treat people like that. We just have to wait a few more decades for robotics to catch up though.
>>
File: 1433680475439.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1433680475439.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>85675294
Todd already knows that though. Again what the fuck is the problem.
>>85675306
>but more the fact that Bojack did it and completely disregarded Todd's feelings?
Bojack tried to hook them back up again and Todd was too much of a pussy to make the plunge. Both Bojack and Emily did it out of their own free will who cares if it hurts Todd's feelings if he didn't give a shit.
>>85675321
Todd didn't give a shit about the sex so much that it made things uncomfortable for Emily what makes it bullshit was that Todd blaming him for doing a mutual act with Emily. He obviously knew how Todd felt given that he tried to hook them up he didn't know that Todd was asexual or would care either way in regards to it. Really the whole thing is just a mess of writing and just made me dislike Todd more.

>>85675336
Fucking please that's not even the worst thing Bojack has done to Todd and Bojack is about the only one to put up with a freeloader like him anyways.
>>
>>85675321
>>85675336
>>85675306
>>85675294
>You have to ask your lover's friend if its okay to stick your dick insider her just so that your feeling don't get hurt

Fucking really?
>>
>>85675274
Because Bojack didn't know that and still fucked her anyway. Not just that, but he was ready to give yet more excuses and halfassed excuses, and Todd was tired of hearing them.
>>
>>85675317

If she's not she sure wishes she was.
>>
>>85675431
*halfassed apologies
>>
>>85675420
You shouldn't be sticking your dick in your friend's possible girl if the first place, especially if you're even attempting to have the slightest acquaintanceship with them in the first place.
>>
>>85675420
>>85675402
what's that? 4chan posters don't understand how human emotions and relationships work?
>>
>>85675465
There are people in this thread right now that think that Bojack Did Nothing Wrong.
>>
>>85675453
It's not like Todd expressed interest in her and Bojack went after her behind his back, Todd rejected her and she came to Bojack afterwards.
>>
File: 1466779531740.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466779531740.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>85675453
>You shouldn't be sticking your dick in your friend's possible girl
>possible
>>
>>85675465
>human emotions and relationships
Why is having mutual sex suddenly wrong because it'll hurt your asexual friend's feelings?
>>85675472
Because he didn't do anything wrong. Hell the only reason why things got out of hand was because Emily made it weird, once again Todd didn't care until she brought it on attention and he didn't even know they fucked up until Bojack blurt it out.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1529x742px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1529x742px
>>85675536
>Why is having mutual sex suddenly wrong because it'll hurt your asexual friend's feelings?
>because it'll hurt your friend's feelings?
bojack is a bad friend for this reason, and you do not understand human emotions, lad
>>
>>85675472
everyone did everything wrong, thats what the entire show is about. Except Mr.PB because he maxed out his luck stat.
>>
>>85675453
>Todd showed no interest
>Rejected Emily turned to Bojack and they both agreed to fuck
>Bojack is the badguy for doing what adults do because he didn't consider the feelings of a sexually confused manchild when he didn't fucking know and they weren't an item

You know, there's just so many things in this that don't fucking work that I can't help but not side with Bojack and I'm not sure if my frustration is due to how morally wrong I know he is or how immensely shitty Todd is as a character but I just don't see it especially since the compounds of the situation don't really add up in anyone's favor.
>>
>>85675551
>waah i only shut my door in her face after she exposed her feelings to me and she came to you for comfort you absolute monster!

Todd couldn't be arsed even trying to explain things to her and hurt her feelings and then he has the gall to be angry at Bojack.
>>
>>85675551
>Bojack is a bad friend for having sex with a single woman who ask him

Okay. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize life isn't as easy as you make it out to.
>>
>>85675576
>can't defend bojack's actions any more, changes the subject
wew
>>
File: 1440530960402.jpg (16KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1440530960402.jpg
16KB, 300x392px
>>85675551
Nigga go out and get some pussy because you obviously have never been in a fling before in your life. So you're saying we're suppose to apologize to every person your partner has slept with because fucking them would hurt their feelings? They're fucking adults. Todd should have been straight with Emily from back then but you probably would have still blame Bojack if she still went to him aftr being rejected.

>>85675593
You haven't even explained why Bojack's actions are bad or why Todd is justified for being a pussy.
>>
>>85675593
that's not changing the subject, she expressed interest in Todd, he rejected her, she goes to drink with Bojack, they fuck. Bojack did nothing wrong here.
>>
>>85675615
Bojack should have considered Todd's feelings, Emily shouldn't have accepted/asked Bojack to have sex, Todd shouldn't have been born an idiot, but that wasn't his choice.
It's everybody's fault, that's the point of the show.
>>
File: 1444611954313.gif (985KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1444611954313.gif
985KB, 500x272px
>Bojack makes out with Diane, a woman who was engaged at the time to another man
>PB is obviously pissed about this and Bojack gets the lashing he deserves

>Todd rejects Emily, a girl he hasn't been in touch in years, because he's insecure about his asexuality and couldn't be out with her
>Emily of her own free will goes to Bojack thinking that Todd wasn't in to her
>Bojack being Bojack takes the plunge thinking the same
>Emily confronts Todd about this without explaining what she did
>Todd lashes out on Bojack initially for no real reason and when its blurted out that he did fuck out lashes out on him again for....doing what adults do because apparently he should have known about Todd's asexuality and consider his feelings over his possible girl that he hasn't pursued in years.
>>
>>85675643
>Bojack should have considered Todd's feelings
What feelings? He barely introduced her to him. All he knew about her at that point is that she was Todd's friend.
Bojack is a selfish asshole, sure. But he can't read minds.
Emily is at fault but obviously Todd will dump his anger on Bojack because why not keep wailing on that punching bag.
>>
>>85675691
Then why did Bojack give them the keys to the room? Clearly he knew that the two (at least Emily) were a thing.
>>
>>85675274
He pretty much ruined his friendship with her to the point that she was driven away.
>>
>>85675643
How is it Bojack's fault at that point? Todd turned down her advances, so she went to Bojack. What did Bojack do wrong? Todd can't tell him who he can and can't have consensual sex with.
>>
>>85675915
Would you fuck your best friend's best friend even though he showed no romantic interest with her?
>>
>>85675707
He was trying to get Todd some action as a wedding crasher, it's what he set out to do. When she came back to the bar and said nothing was going to happen with Todd, Bojack has nothing to feel guilty about.
>>
>>85675931
Best friend? They hadn't been in contact for years.
>>
>>85675931
Why not exactly?
>>
>>85675942
How would they have caught up and got a long so quickly, and even start a company with each other? In a later episode Todd even says 'Bojack and Emily, my two favourite people in the same room, together'.

>>85675945
You're a shitty friend then.
>>
>>85676300
Emily used the company as an excuse to spend time with Todd initially, then she had to keep the rise going, even though the company actually worked out really well for them. But at the reception rehearsal they'd only just met again.
>>
Last season ends in a Bojack rape
This season ends in a Bojack murder

Whats next for this crazy horse ?
>>
>>85675115
real question is, dog dick or human?
>>
>>85675171
He really needs to start standing up for himself now. Everyone tells him constantly how he is the problem. In this case I'm pretty sure his friend is kinda at fault too and they were both pretty awkward about it for several episodes but Todd only got mad at Bojack and like Bojack said he let Toss stay there for who knows how long and I think helped Todd out one or two other times after he started seeing Todd more as a friend near the e d of the first season. Then Todd throws that all out like it never happened and says Bojack never does shit for people. Christ either give up on a person or try to help them through things but don't bother being around if all you and everyone else are gonna do is tell someone how horrible of a living being they are. If he is that bad then stop using him as a punching bag and actively get him out of your life so you can't act constantly disappointed when he does something that "went too far this time" for the tenth time.
>>
>>85675569
>for doing what adults do
>implying reasonable, rational good people have anything to do with what BoJack does

C'mon anon. At least give us that. He said it was a mistake even after it happened.
>>
>>85675151
He loses his shit at Bojack for fucking the woman he has no sexual interest yet remains close to said woman, who deliberately seeked out his best friend to revenge-fuck him after being spurned by Todd.
>>
File: 1470325125361.gif (487KB, 111x188px) Image search: [Google]
1470325125361.gif
487KB, 111x188px
>>85675609
i guess this is just your average 4chan user. he literally doesn't understand how having sex with someone your friend is interested in is a bad move for the friendship? do you have friends, anon? or any sort of empathy?
>>
I know a lot of this thread is claiming that Todd is an idiot, and he is. But in his defense, Emily should have come clean with her feelings straight up and seen what Todd had to say. It would have been better for Todd to confess and say he's actually not interested in her romantically at all, then to fall into the situation her and Bojack created.
>>
>everyone acting like this is the only thing Todds anger is coming from
>Todds success hasn't been sabotaged by bojack for two whole seasons

It's the straw on the camels back you dummies. Sure it's an odd choice of "why this" but when you suppress that much emotion it turns the smallest things into the biggest problems
>>
I lost of track of all the stupidity and general lack of social skills in this thread, but for nobody in particular, here is the one thing to take away from the whole Bojack/Todd/Emily situation:

Bojack was under the impression that him fucking Emily would be hurtful to Todd. Bojack did it anyway, then kept it secret out of self-interest (fear of losing Todd's friendship). It's another example of when Bojack wants something, any consideration for others goes out the window. This is what makes him a shitty horse-person.

I think what a lot of you forget when you project yourselves onto Bojack is that he's a 52 year old guy, not an adolescent, and can't get away with acting like one. When a likely romantic interest of his best friend came to the bar feeling dejected, his reaction should've been one of support, not taking advantage of her low self-esteem to get a one night stand.
>>
ITS NOT ABOUT BOJACK BANGING HER YOU RETARDS

ITS ABOUT HOW HE WAS SUCH A WEIRD PRICK AFTERWARDS HE MADE EMILY LEAVE. HE COULDNT KEEP IT COOL.

Todd doesn't care that they had sex. He cares that, once again, bojack has ruined his pursuits in life. He's been getting sabotaged by bojack for two+ seasons now, and this was just the icing on the shit cake
>>
Bojack and Emily shouldn't have slept together, but why is all the blame dumped on Bojack when it was also Emily's choice?
>>
>>85680008
I agree, Emily was at fault too for agreeing to it. Although Bojack did offer her alcohol.
>>
>>85679980
I keep seeing this point made, but do you forget that Todd would be literally honeless if it wasn't for Bojack?
He literally lets Todd live in his house and eat all his food as well as using his house and resources for the most retarded schemes.
>>
>>85680077
Bojack enables him though, and selfishly keeps him around because he knows Todd is indebted to him.
>>
>>85680077
And yet, when it comes down to it, bojack inhibits his chances at breaking free from bojacks confines.

Sure, at the start, Todd was a leeching mooch. Ate all bojacks food, lived there for free, and probably never paid him a dime. But, when Todd writes a kickass rock opera that starts going somewhere? Bojack sabotages him. He starts a great knockoff Disney world? Bojack sabotages him. He starts a great company with a girl he loves/d that shows promise? Well guess what: bojack sabotages him again. I know people are focusing on Todds anger coming out from the sex but it's more how bojack continues to find ways to fuck up Todds pursuances
>>
Todd is shit. They even explicitly make fun of how underwritten he is. If they could do the show over they would probably cut him completely.
>>
>>85680222
Todd is supposed to represent 'happiness' through blissful ignorance, and just being too stupid . He and Mr. Peanutbutter are there to contrast against the rest of the main cast.
>>
>>85680213

>todd's disney world
>great

oh come on, it was garbage
>>
>>85680387
Ok, maybe calling it a great knockoff is Lille bit excessive, but he easily could have founded a living off that to pay bojack back and support himself, but the point remains he was sabotaged again, even if this time bojack sabotaged the theme park equivalent of a turd wearing Micky mouse ears.
>>
>>85675171
Especially because Todd is the reason he doesn't get the oscar. Fuck Todd. BJ was mean to princess carolyn for a lesser reason.
>>
>>85680611
Would winning an Oscar do anything for Bojack though?
>>
>>85681607
That's a question he won't find out.
>>
>>85679888
>Todds success hasn't been sabotaged by bojack for two whole seasons
It hasn't. He has been neutral to mildly helpful.
The scientology bullshit was fucking ridiculous too. He's not his dad and he had a hundred and one tons of bullshit going on at the time. Why would he show up?

Todd NEVER EVER helped Bojack. Not REALLY. The only moment he gets real, he just calls him an asshole and walks away doing nothing.

Bojack is the star and focus of the show, but that doesn't mean that every other character is also a horrible person.
>>
>>85682270
>It hasn't. He has been neutral to mildly helpful.
Yeah, Bojack was super helpful when he singlehandedly ruined Todd's opera.
>>
>>85682315
Two seasons, they said.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.