[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beavis and Butthead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (137KB, 391x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137KB, 391x293px
Did they ever score? I just remembered I never finished watching this shit.
>>
No, next question
>>
File: movie.jpg (32KB, 466x264px) Image search: [Google]
movie.jpg
32KB, 466x264px
>>85672247
No, however the movie implied they had a place in the universe and that they would eventually find incredibly loose sluts like their mothers and propegate.
>>
>>85673891
This is my favorite scene in the movie.
>>
>>85673963
Mine has to be the "WE'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!" speech, or the GREAT CORNHOLIO big scene.
>>
File: 28e.jpg (421KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
28e.jpg
421KB, 1294x1230px
>>85675327
>cornholio scene
when the indian ambassador starts talking about toilet paper
>>
>>85675327
For me it would either be the speech or when Butthead hits on Bill Clinton's daughter.

Honestly that whole movie was a fucking treat.
>>
>>85672247
So you saw the last episode man-who-used-to-made-you-laugh too?

https://youtu.be/atZ9-MxVPNM
>>
hehehehehe heheh he
>>
>>85673891
On my first watch I genuinely believed they were gonna score at some point.
Was girl butthead a soulmate or a long lost family member?
>>
>>85672247
weren't they like, 14 or so? Once i realized that when i was a kid, i wasn't so bummed out anymore that they haven't scored yet
>>
>>85678096
They're only in high school so yeah, they could be anywhere between 14 and 18. Lord knows dumber, uglier people than them have copulated and procreated; it could happen for them, in time.
>>
File: hail-clint-on.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hail-clint-on.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>85673891
Fun Fact: The dads were voice by David Letterman and Paul Shaffer from the old Tonight Show

>>85678030
>girl butthead

It was Chelsea Clinton.
>>
>>85672247
They came close to in the reboot series, courtesy of a religious cult.

Then they 'suckered' someone into taking their place
>>
Does mistress Korra count?-
>>
>>85679193
Looks like Hilary has a Lincoln beard.
>>
>>85673891
the first time i saw this movie for a moment when these two appeared, i thought they were still hallucinating and they were seeing their future selves, then it hit me it was their parents.
>>
>>85678297
I'm like 75% sure they mention that they're in 9th grade at some point, so that would put them at around 14-15 unless they've been held back (which let's be honest is highly likely)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.