[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Geoff Johns DC's very own Bendis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 7

File: Geoff-Johns-DC-Movie-Universe.jpg (300KB, 1792x901px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff-Johns-DC-Movie-Universe.jpg
300KB, 1792x901px
Is Geoff Johns DC's very own Bendis?
>>
>>85671906
probably, except he's nowhere near as bad.
>>
>>85671963
I dont read Bendis stuff but how bad can he be? Johns has been terrible for the last 6 years
>>
>>85671906

No. Despite his recent slew of sub-par work and his questionable characterizations of certain characters (Batman particularly), he legitimately cares about the characters and stories he writes and respects continuity. He's passionate and doesn't just spew out character-destroying shit for the sake of it.
>>
Considering Johns is saving the industry with Rebirth and Bendis is running Marvel into the ground with Civil War, no.
>>
>>85671991
Even bad Johns is better than Bendis

Even Lobdell is better than Bendis
>>
>>85671991
take johns. and then take away what love he has for the characters and instead of bringing back the old hero to work with the replacements replace the old one and make him the worse person ever
>>
>>85672000
>respects continuity
Respects continuity he likes that is. If a character isn't on Johns' lovelist they should be worried when they're in his stories.

Which is still better than Bendis, who forgets his own continuity within a series.
>>
>>85672094

I'll concede that.
>>
>>85672000
>respects continuity

He only respects his own continuity. He changed Wonder Woman age TWICE in the same arc.
>>
>>85672094
I don't really think I have seen too bad examples of Johns ignoring continuity and it ending badly.
>>
Didn't Morrison call Bendis his evil twin?
Someone did.
>>
>>85672226
>I don't really think I have seen too bad examples of Johns ignoring continuity and it ending badly.
He ruined the Flash. He completely and totally destroyed 20 years of world building, characters and mythos to make Barry look cool for one arc.
>>
>>85672094
IMO with Johns when he doesn't care they might get poorly characterized but it doesn't usually feel like he's shitting on them. They just have the wrong voice and won't get the cool splash page+one liner like his faves.

>>85672230
Might have been Slott who said it, I think it was on twitter either way
>>
>>85672226
Darkseid War and Blackest night
>>
>>85672230
>>85672284
https://twitter.com/brianmbendis/status/294973436516790274
>>
>>85672281
which arc? Flash rebirth? flashpoint? because with flash rebirth he wanted a speed force book for everyone else like how there was green lantern and glc. and then he wanted alternating barry and wally arcs. both were turned down. and flashpoint was just supposed to be a simple au arc
>>
>>85672281
I find it hard to really judge it in that way because he obviously had a real plan that didn't get the chance to play out. Like it's clear he intended for the Flash family to be pretty important since he wanted to build a Zoom parallel of it.

>Zoom/Kadabra War never ever
>>
>>85672315
darkseid war i'll give you but blackest night was great.
>>
>>85672325
Flash Rebirth. "The speed force was actually created by Barry and then went back in time so every Flash to ever live was actually working through Barry making their achievements his". Also his bullshit about the negative speedforce or having Wally job to a number of villains he had previously overcome just so Barry could save the day was bullshit.
>>
Snyder is like some unholy DC hybrid of Slott and Bendis.
>>
>>85671906
No, Johns is DC's Quesada, right down to the job title (they're both Chief Creative Officers).
>>
>>85672362
kadabra was brought back at least. too bad he we are stuck with the shitties reverse flash in thawne with zoom's powers. he was worse than zoom in the show
>>
>>85672392
I'm pretty sure they'll just retcon Thawne straight up. It's so bad.
>>
>>85671906
Geoff Johns is far more open to sharing his toys than Bendis
>>
>>85672321
Thanks. Makes >>85672005 even more accurate.
>>
>>85672392
>kadabra was brought back at least. too bad he we are stuck with the shitties reverse flash in thawne with zoom's powers. he was worse than zoom in the show
Williamson is going to retcon the shit out of that. Even in the Rebirth #1 for Flash he showed images of Barry remembering Thawne from the silver age and not from the new 52.
>>
>>85672422
they just mentioned him post rebirth. of course it also had teen titans wally say danny was his uncle. can't wait for danny to come back and see his son and nephew are both flash's too and his son has his lightning
>>
Why did he delete his tweet about congratulating DC peeps on July numbers?
>>
>>85672447
And, to a somewhat sad extent, open to letting them being shit on. See Green Lantern.
>>
>>85672364
It changed the origin of life in the universe.
>>
>>85672472
>for danny to come back
About that, maybe you should read suicide squad.
>>
>>85672325
>he wanted a speed force book for everyone

Fucking idiot stop believing Johns, the guy LIES.
>>
>>85672494
Not anymore, have you read his comments about new 52 Teen Titans?
>>
>>85672522
Yeah I call bullshit on that to. They brought Barry back because of Flash sales falling, they weren't going to give Flash another book.
>>
>>85672480
https://twitter.com/geoffjohns/status/765188960247160834

Twitter is weird sometimes, I think links get broken if you followed someone's RT and they unretweeted it
>>
>>85672447
>Geoff Johns is far more open to sharing his toys than Bendis

Prez got a book. Shazam didnt. Johns is the reason we don't have an ongoing
>>
>>85672226
Badly I'll mostly agree with, but Johns' getting rid of Guy Gardner's Warrior incarnation (just for an easy example) so he can get a "classic" Green Lantern family (of sorts) rubs me the wrong way.

And for another somewhat famous example, Superboy was already a half clone of some mad scientist who wasn't Lex Luthor.
>>85672527
Nope. Show me.
>>
>>85672527
no
hit me sounds interesting
>>
>>85672550
He also knew about the change of plans for flashpoint, he was working with Lee on new52.
>>
>>85672551
That is fucking weird.
>>
>>85672522
>>85672550
He didn't lie about that, the plans just changed when they decided to do the reboot.
>>
>>85672572
>no
>hit me sounds interesting
>>85672565
>Nope. Show me.
>"What happened with the 'New 52' was that a brick wall had been built between that and everything that had happened before. In my mind, it was like a brick wall, and it felt like, say, the version I read of Raven wasn't the Raven I'm reading now. It felt like the emotional connection I had with the character broke. I'll tell you a character specifically, and I'll be candid about it: Superboy, Connor Kent."

>"One of my favorite characters of all time," Johns continued, "And I had a great time writing him in Teen Titans, and I loved writing him in his solo run [in Adventure Comics]. They reintroduced him in the 'New 52' and he was so different, so vastly changed, that I couldn't connect with the book that well. The emotional tie just severed, and it didn't sever in the way that made me angry, it was worse than that: I had apathy for it. I didn't care anymore."

That is holding no punches.
>>
>>85672596
>>85672550
Hasn't it been basically confirmed that the New 52 was forced on DC by WB? Or am I spending too much time on /co/?
>>
>>85671906

Why do people try to propagate this meme? They're nothing alike.
>>
>>85672596
>He didn't lie about that, the plans just changed when they decided to do the reboot.
Flash was never going to get another book when sales are dwindling, that isn't how it works.
>>
>>85672622
>They reintroduced him in the 'New 52' and he was so different, so vastly changed, that I couldn't connect with the book that well.
oh the irony
he ruined Superboy in his TT
>>
>>85672503
yeah but I meant I thought blackest night was good

>>85672506
it was a time bomb. he is just chilling in the past
>>
File: Superboy_GrummettCover.jpg (66KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
Superboy_GrummettCover.jpg
66KB, 400x614px
>>85672622
I just want to point out that Johns did the same exact thing with the same exact character.
>>
>>85672623
>Hasn't it been basically confirmed that the New 52 was forced on DC by WB? Or am I spending too much time on /co/?
It wasn't. Dwindling sales led them to a poorly thought out reboot.
>>
>>85672623
I never saw that much confirmed but there was pushing fro some kind of reboot for a couple of years. It was supposed to happen with Final Crisis (though obviously that wouldn't have been a new 52 style reboot).
>>
>>85672635
They're both ugly and bad comic book writers
>>
>>85672668
they had been wanting to reboot for years and then wb told them to do it then

>>85672664
good. a simple t-shirt and jeans is better than that fashion disaster
>>
>>85672702
>this is your average Johnsfag
>>
>>85672664
>>85672648
I don't doubt that, but the point I'm making is that Johns isn't going to let people fuck with his version of characters anymore. He locked himself in a room with Abnett and Williamson to plan out Aquaman/Flash for the future for example. He's got his finger on the pulse of all his favourites.
>>
>>85672596
The thing is that he KNEW that wasnt happening, and kept talking about his plans

You cant take him seriously, i remember when he was talkiong about Kanto... And what Kanto did in Darkseid War?

>But there were some characters that caught my attention, like Mister Miracle, like Kanto — I don't know why, Jay and I probably talked about him 12 hours once. I just got into that character, because he's so bizarre. When I read about him and I read his stories, and he was connected to Mister Miracle and he's Darkseid's assassin. But he has actually spent, like, years and years on Earth. He escaped Apokolips and came to Earth for years and was here during the Renaissance era, which was reflected in his costume, which kind of explained why he looked the way he did. But more importantly, it gave him a different perspective than I think a lot of the other characters who were closely tied to Darkseid
>>
>>85672702
>good. a simple t-shirt and jeans is better than that fashion disaster
but Johnsboy is an emo fag while PAD Young Justice Superboy was an egotistical idiot with agood heart.
>>
>>85672702
>good. a simple t-shirt and jeans is better than that fashion disaster
Fashion wasn't the only aspect of the character that was changed. He went from being a fun loving bad boy of sorts to being an angsty emo kid. And don't give me crap about Lex Luthor being his half-dad, that was already a plotline except Luthor wasn't the person he was a half clone of. See >>85672565
>>
>>85672730
>The thing is that he KNEW that wasnt happening, and kept talking about his plans

True but that doesn't mean the whole thing was a lie. It clearly was going to happen at one point and didn't.

And Kanto got his scene early on, that wasn't a lie.
>>
>>85672623
And who was the hired gun?
>>
>>85671906
More like Michael Bay, but yes
>>
>>85672763
>It clearly was going to happen at one point and didn't.
How can you believe this? Why would they give a book with dwindling sales a new title?
>>
>>85672770
Someone with a lot of loyalty, I'm guessing.
>>
>>85672763
>And Kanto got his scene early on

Sure, he drank wine.
>>
>>85672786
They knew the sales would go up when Johns went on the book and a second title would be feasible. Why are you doubting that this was the plan just because it didn't happen? Why paint it as a lie when initially it wasn't? The only lie was him leading fans on after it got cancelled.
>>
>>85672848
>They knew the sales would go up when Johns went on the book
Johns was on the book and had been for some time when they went down lol. What are you talking about.
>>
>>85672664

Superboy had already gone through a massive, not that successful revamp at that point.
>>
Not to sound like a cunt, but part of me feels like you guys calling Johns a liar is because you give his intelligence too much credit. His plots are all formulaic to a certain extent, he probably doesn't think things through that much.
>>
>>85671906
Johns is actually still good though
>>
>>85672908
I'm calling him a liar because he knew full well and good that Wally wasn't going to get a speedforce book.
>>
>>85672780
Have you ever heard the behind-the-scenes horror stories about Bay? That comparison is a real insult.
>>
>he brings Wally back and Wallyfags are STILL pissed at him
>>
>>85672892
I'm not even sure what you're talking about now. Johns' Wally run when he was still a relatively literally who whose name didn't bring a sales boost? The Rebirth book sold well enough to justify a spinoff. Why deny this?
>>
>>85672908
>his intelligence

I think that's the thing i do hate about him. the guy is terrible ignorant and too lazy to investigate stuff, i doubt he has ever read anything that doesnt has pictures
>>
>>85673055
I'm not pissed at him anymore. The original comment was that Johns had never ignored continuity with it ending badly, which I've pointed out is not true.
>>
What if we swap GJ for Bendis each one assuming the others current book
>>
>>85673098
>i doubt he has ever read anything that doesnt has pictures
and that's why he eats cereal.
>>
>>85673070
Hey, if he's going to be the "DC Bendis" all of /co/ has to start making up lots of crap to justify the epic hate we're all about to throw at him.
>>
>>85673055
If a kid breakes something and then he tries to fix it with glue it doesnt mean he didnt fuck up the first time. It doesnt cancel it.

He gave us Flashpoint and new53, rebirth won't change that.
>>
>>85673164
I think the bulk of the unnecessary hate has come and gone already. People are justified in some of their anger, but it's not pure shitposting every time his name comes up.

>>85673207
He played the company man on Flashpoint and new 52 so that he could get the opportunity to fix things with Rebirth now. The only downside is that he'll likely bend to their whims with Rebirth eventually but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>85673070
>The Rebirth book sold well enough to justify a spinoff. Why deny this?
Evidently not.
>>
>>85671906
No, because unlike Bendis, Johns doesn't piss off his fans by writing books
>>
>>85673235
well if you feel that way fine
>>
>>85672034
>Even Lobdell is better than Bendis
No, just no.
>>
>>85673326
yes
>>
>>85673310
>well if you feel that way fine
That way, is the way it is, there was never a speedforce book, Wally and the whole Flash family got shelved and Johns is delusional if he thought it was going to happen.
>>
>>85673326
At least his redundant text is only mirroring the art rather than bloated character exchanges
>>
>>85673326
Lobdell never wrote a 4 part story that took 9 months and then retconned it at the end
>>
>>85673233
>He played the company man on Flashpoint and new 52

He always does that, that's how he got the CCO role and his new job, Thats why we have Manhattan involved in rebirth, he was told to do it and he did it.

Being spineless isnt a good thing, being a bitch of the executives so he could be a suit eventually isnt a good thing either.
>>
Wallyfags almost make me hate Wally
>>
Last i checked, bendis never became president at marvel comics. Also at least Johns isn't as bad as Slott
>>
>>85673481
>they will never accept that Johns brought Wally back twice because he loves him
>>
>>85673445
>he was told to do it and he did it.
Source?
>>
>>85673445
I never said it was good or bad. It just is what it is.

Obviously in the immediate present it seems like a win. I'm not going to wring my hands too much about it when I don't have power in the situation beyond just not reading when things go to shit.
>>
>>85671906
Well, OBVIOUSLY they're both just horrible people who personally destroyed the comicbooks industry forever...

...BUT which of them hates comicbooks and their readers more?
>>
>>85673546
DCU Rebirth was him saying "I literally did nothing wrong"

Johns = Wally, Barry, Pandora
WB executives (possibly both comics and movies) = Manhattan

the story is taking 2 years to tell because the end will be determined by how the fans respond
>>
>>85673580
>...BUT which of them hates comicbooks and their readers more?
bendis? I mean Johns seems really cool. He brought people waiting in line for Rebirth pizza
>>
>>85673326
Have you read Bendis' comics in the last five years? Before that I would've agreed that there was no way Bendis could've been worse than Lobdell.

I hate to say it but I'd rather read Lobdell's New 52 stuff over Bendis' Age of Ultron.
>>
>>85671906
No, he is DC's Dan Slott.
>>
>>85671906
Diane Nelson, maybe?

Viewed as being able to spin shit into gold. Doesn't give a shit about continuity (forced New 52/wrote Guardians and X-Men)
>>
>>85674781
>(forced New 52

No he didn't
>>
>>85671906
Does Bendis push his own canon on characters that have long standing publishing history? Does he force other canon out, push other creator's away or ham-strung them from doing anything contrary to his shitty point of view?

If so, then yes.
>>
>>85674835
SHE did, though.
>>
>>85673445
>Being spineless isnt a good thing

Neither is being a diva who burns every bridge he walks on over any decision you do not personally agree with. Being a professional writer means you sometimes have to do shit that you don't agree with because guess what, they don't own the characters, DC and Marvel do.
>>
>>85672281
>>85672375
>>85672522

Oh, it's a mad Wallyfag. Well, mystery solved.
>>
>>85671906
has more control so arguably worse
>>
>>85674851
Sounds like Ron Marz.
>>
>>85675068
If you're referencing Emerald Twilight you should know they were going to do that with or without Marz as the public face.
>>
>>85675083
Just like everything that happened under Johns' watch.

The difference is with Johns we got fun stories out of it.
>>
File: Ninja Is You Sub-Zerious.jpg (42KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Is You Sub-Zerious.jpg
42KB, 500x483px
>mfw people on THIS BOARD think Johns didn't have one of the greatest Wally runs of all time
>>
>>85674494
Bendis can still write a good Miles, and occasionally shat out a good X-Men issue every now and then

Lobdell's New 52 production has been outright trash, full of ingratingly obnoxious narration and sidetracked plots. His Red Hood books only get a bit of praise because of all the character wanking he does
>>
>>85675110
Green Lantern Rebirth was a pitch by Johns, so no it isn't "just like everything that happened under Johns' watch.
>>
>>85675414
his TT is not nearly as bad as people
say

Booth is like Todd Nauck 2.0
The book just felt like a lamer Young Justice
>>
File: 1470151784334.png (64KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1470151784334.png
64KB, 500x441px
>>85675414
>Bendis can still write a good Miles, and occasionally shat out a good X-Men issue every now and then

More like he can occasionally write a good Miles. There were still a few clunkers during the run. And I can't recall his X-Men being good. His fucking Iceman coming out issue was even more illogical than Lobdell's Northstar coming out issue, and that's a feat. At least Lobdell had the sense to have Northstar be the one to out himself instead of having someone else convince Northstar that he's gay.

>Lobdell's New 52 production has been outright trash, full of ingratingly obnoxious narration and sidetracked plots.

This is all actually true, but at the same time isn't that applicable to some of Bendis' comics in recent years? it looks more readable than Lobdell's but is obnoxious in a different way. The only reason I'm ranking Lobdell higher is that at least shit seems to happen at a reasonable pace. Fucking CW2's war is only just about to happen now after five issues!
>>
Isn't Age of Apocalypse regarded as one of the high points of 90s X-men? And didn't Lobdell write it?
>>
>>85675556
Yeah. Lobdell hate is overblown.
>>
>>85675539
Kek. Pre ordering all of RHatO now.

>>85675556
Best X-men in 90s isn't such a big thing.
>>
>>85675694
From the way it's talked about on the internet (including /co/) it's one of the best X-stories period.
>>
>>85675556
Whenever a writer stops being good over a long time then /co/ starts hating everything they've done regardless of its actual quality.
>>
>>85675517
Bunker was amazing, pity he'll never be used.
Dalhouse would make Reis' art look like shit, maybe decent colorist would improve Booth's art but I kinda doubt that.
>>
>>85675556
That was the 90s. He's done nothing since
>>
>>85675722
You're letting /co/ inform your opinion?
>>
>>85675722
It isn't close to being good as the best X-men stories or the best 90s stories.
>>
>>85675847
but you let other people tell you that BvS is bad
>>
>>85675836

/co/ used to love is Gotham Sirens filler issue. And Doomed was well received.
>>
>>85675864
Generation X is
>>
>>85675888
No one read Doomed. It's hard to even find it on piracy sites
>>
>>85673152

As Johns isn't working on any books currently I'm okay with this.

We swap them. Johns saves Marvel and Bendis doesn't fuck up DC because he doesn't have any books to fuck up.
>>
>>85675539
Then why does he write Jason so faggy then? "I hate Bruce I love Bruce I hate him!"
>>
>>85675992
What would Bendis bring to DC?
>>
>>85676005
>I AM THE NIGHT
>the night? like, absence of day?
>>
>>85675888
He only wrote like 10% of Doomed. It was mostly Pak.
>>
>>85676018
Anon is talking about Doomed, the DC You book that got canceled without anyone noticing it
>>
>>85676056
...Oh. Point proven. I forgot that existed Still don't understand why teen Doomsday looked like a charred corpse instead of, y'know, Doomsday
>>
>>85675311
>>mfw people on THIS BOARD think Johns didn't have one of the greatest Wally runs of all time
Wally only had a handful of writers and man would put both Waid and Morrison above him.
>>
>>85671906
scott snyder is DC's very own Bendis
>>
File: Radical.jpg (30KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
30KB, 494x622px
>>85675539

That fucking shade!
>>
File: Triggered - Kamala Edition.png (743KB, 1241x335px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered - Kamala Edition.png
743KB, 1241x335px
>>85676005

He said "swap books".

As Bendis is currently writing books for Marvel, and Johns isn't writing anything for DC write now it would be win/win.

Bendis would be writing nothing, and Johns can Rebirth Marvel.

Everyone is happy.

>Marvel Rebirth
>Cover has Spider-Man (Peter); Cap (Steve without HYDRA); and Real Wolverine reaching out for a blue hand
>The blue hand is revealed to be the hand of Reed Richards at the end of the issue
>In the middle of the book Bendis gets blown up like Pandora does in DC Rebirth
>He apologises to everyone for the Universe being shitty for so long. He was fucking around with one of his crazy inventions and it took him a while to fix
>Marvel is saved.
>Due to the Hypercrisis Bendis gets struck by a bolt of lightning and killed.
>Grant Morrison smiles in his castle.
>>
>>85676165
But then Bendis might write something for DC and that would be terrible
>>
>>85676179
What could Bendis take over at DC, to produce the optimal or absolute result? Hal Jordan and the GLC? Cyborg? Red Hood?
>>
>>85676192
Give him black Wally, that character couldn't be any worse.
>>
>>85676179

He said BOOKS THEY ARE CURRENTLY WRITING

Bendis is CURRENTLY WRITING BOOKS FOR MARVEL

John IS NOT CURRENTLY WRITING BOOKS FOR DC

It's win win!
>>
>>85676227
Uh, Johns gets writers to report him what the fuck are they doing in their comics. Do you want Bendis to have such power? Did Bendis ever say who are his favorites in DC?
>>
>>85676227
What if Bendis accidentally writes something? DC can't take that risk
>>
>>85676269
Imagine if he wrote Shazam ongoing :(
>>
>>85676360
A Captain Marvel book?
>>
>>85676360
Billy dies in first issue, black Mary becomes Shazam.
>>
>>85676367
Yeah. Sorry, I'm new.
>>
>>85672623
>>85672682

NOPE.

The re-arranged the chairs on the titanic, pushing Levitiz out as publisher and kicking Didio and Lee upstairs to 'co-publisher' BUT the brought in someone who really had no background in PUBLISHING and no real knowledge or background in comic books/graphic novels, or that type of IP, to try to monetize what existed and make the business do better.

Johns is still responsible for a lot of shit, even if other people made more/additional/worse mistakes.
>>
>>85673233
He's not playing company man when he forces his shitty story arcs on WB Animation or forces hit crappy character arcs and ideas on DC TV, either at Supergirl or CW. The only show that doesn't have his fucking cereal smeared fingerprints on is Gotham (which can only blame it's shit show self on it's own producers).
>>
>>85677801
In the mind of Johnsfags:

If it's good it's thanks to based cereal lord
If it's bad someone else is responsable
>>
>>85677837
Don't forget Cyborg and Flash being His cyborg and his flash in the movie, he was so desperate for his flash to be the movie one that it will be adapted... twice in live action
>>
>>85672000
>fucks with pre-crisis
>fucks with watchmen

>respects continuity
>>
>>85679230
Fucks with the new gods
Fucks with the Endless
Fucks with the timelijne of the universe
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.