[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITE MS/2016/MARCH.html >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (85KB, 911x589px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 911x589px
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/MARCH.html

>259. THE GOSSIP LIFE 03/22
>This A-list actress refuses to wear the make-up necessary for a role she plays. At first, she claimed it was due to allergies, and when the make-up team offered her an alternative, her agent told the producers that it all hides her appearance too much and that it effects the marketability of the series and the actress. The worst part of it all? None of these excuses/reasons existed during the filming of first installment of the series when our actress wasn’t such a big star. Jennifer Lawrence (Raven/Mystique "X-Men: Apocalypse") (poster)
Why is Jennifer "Butterface" Lawrence so goddamn terrible? It's bad enough she's the mutant messiah because "MUH HUNGAR GAEMS" but she can't be assed to put on make up? God I hope she never shows up in X-Men again.
>>
File: >tfw_no_more_village_sidequests.jpg (231KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
>tfw_no_more_village_sidequests.jpg
231KB, 1200x630px
I just want her to leave
>>
>>85669957
>http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/MARCH.html
Christ on a fucking treadmill time machine this site is straight outta 1996. What the hell?
>>
>>85669957
>Butterface

She's not that attractive period.
>>
File: 1465846964242.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1465846964242.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>85669957
little kid playing dress up
>>
File: afp20091215p1413-f1.jpg (25KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
afp20091215p1413-f1.jpg
25KB, 250x330px
>>85669957
>she can't be assed to put on make up?

because she'd end up looking like this all over

>God I hope she never shows up in X-Men again.

Her contract ended and they can't afford her quote now she's famous.

Question for you OP: do we really have to have this thread over and over?
>>
>>85669957
Does this site straight up refuse to load for anyone else whenever this topic comes up?
>>
>>85671372
24/7?
>>
>>85669957
>"That's fine Jennifer, we can re-write Mystique's whole character, which used to be Mutant and proud, and 'we shouldn't have to look like them' to suit you. What's that? She should also be the hero? Leader of the X-Men? Even though Cyclops, Professor X and Beast would make more sense? You want Mystique to be a hero and the leader of the X-Men? o...Okay. And you want to not wear any prosthetics even though Nic Hoult has a few hours of it to do and he gets paid 1/3rd what you do? Even though 4/6 movies that feature Mystique feature her predominantly blue figure?"

>"Sure!"

Fucking hell.
>>
>>85671304
Did you read the part where they offered her an alternative and they still said no? Fox is better off without her
>>
>>85671418
>>85671304

>Nic Hoult

yeah, people are going and seeing movies for Nic Hoult

anon, nobody's given a shit about him since About a Boy
>>
>>85671421
> they offered her an alternative and they still said no

OK

do you really care about it that much, though? do you think if she'd been blue in all her scenes it wouldn't have been a messy movie that relied on the same canon it purported to have replaced?
>>
Probably not the smartest move when you play the most easily recast character in cinematic history.
>>
I dont care
Fuck Bryan Singer
JLaw not wearing makeup pales in comparison
>>
File: what are you doing charles.jpg (90KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing charles.jpg
90KB, 560x407px
That dragon scale blue shit looked like shit anyways
>>
>>85671488
>the point
>your head
>>
>>85669957
her body is god tier, I don't care. I just want to see those titties bounce.

>tfw you will never be the son of a billionaire who gets to fuck 11/10 movie stars
Why fucking live? I want out bros, life ain't worth living no more
>>
>>85671862
>Fuck Bryan Singer

A few of the actors did , apparently
>>
>>85673261
Yes, but those were males. Underage males.
>>
>>85669957
I just want the solo mystique movie to hit theaters so it can bomb so hard that she is no longer in any other movie
>>
>they pay so much for JLaw to shit up their movie

They should have killed her in the last movie and been done with it
>>
>>85672154

They do have a very nice jiggle. Even though her boobs are blind.
>>
>>85671524
i think Mystiques fans have a right to care
>>
I always got the impression that she didn't really enjoy the whole x-men thing.

I personally don't blame her for not wanting to sit in make up for what was something like 6-8hrs getting it all done.

I also heard she wanted to get out of her contract early on but fox wouldn't release her bcuz she's a big source of attraction for the franchise.

What it comes down to is that I think it's fox fault more so than hers, she didn't want to be there/spend ages in make up (and made attempts to get out of the contract), but fox told her no chance, then shoehorned her in as the leader of the x-men to milk her for every dollar while they still had her.
>>
>>85674289
It's called Hunger Games.
>>
>>85675533
Bitch did sign the contract "yes, I'll make 3 movies".
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>85675558
your point? I wasn't disputing the fact, I was merely saying she didn't want to do them and despite attempts to negotiate out of it fox instead decided they would make force someone who didn't want to be there in the first place the lead star of it.

You guys are making it out like it's her fault and she deliberately sabotaged the movie, when I feel like it's fox fault for shoehorning an unwilling participant into the lead role for the sole purpose of shekels.
>>
>>85669957
>hates on reporters
>claimed male co-stars made more money than her for a role even though she was only acting for a few weeks whereas they were working for over a month
>believes her problems outweigh those of people with disabilities
>is supposedly against body shaming, except when it applies to men (even when said man put on weight intentionally for a role)
>>
>>85669957
Is she still relevant?
>>
>>85669957
Makeup would wash out all the dried cumstains on her face.
>>
i want her hype train to derail so i can have a few years of lawrence-free movies.
chris pratt was thoughtful enough to give people a small buffer before he over saturated hollywood with his rapid fire appearances.
She has been overblown and over-praised for too long and i'm sick of looking at her tbqh desu.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (217KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
217KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone else just watches these modern xmen movies solely because of magneto, profx and quicksilver and nothing else? Those are the only good bits, imo.
Remember that cringey long ass boring bonding scene in first class where later Kevin Bacon kills the black guy? That movie would've been perfected without it, I don't care if it didn't developed characters I didn't care about, nobody gives a shit about those characters in the first place, just like no one gave two shits over Scott bro dying.
>>
File: 960.jpg (62KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
>>85675545
But she's not even blue in those m- oh... I get it
>>
>>85675794
At this point they just seem blinded by their usual hate for a person. Everything is always 100% one person's fault with no other parties to blame. This is why it is easier to shut up and just watch things because they clearly know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes or anything about the industry (movie industry, comic industry, TV, etc. are always filled with contradicting posts)
>>
>>85669957
At least she can still carry the X-men franchise
>>
>>85676660
She literally can't.

The series will die when Jackman gets tired of playing Wolverine, at which point Fox should stop being gigantic faggots and let Marvel use the mutants in their movies.
>>
>>85676721
>Fox should stop being gigantic faggots and let Marvel use the mutants in their movies

Hahaha, yeah sure. Maybe they'll also give them The Fantastic Four, too and a written apology to everyone.
>>
>>85670019
She probably wants to leave as much as you.
>>
Is this the thread for middle-aged housewives?
>>
>>85669957
>but she can't be assed to put on make up? God
Spoken like a person who doesn't have allergies
>>
>>85677016
>ignores the part mentioning an alternative and still refusing
>>
Wish I'd saved the pic someone posted of Mystique fanart that had her red hair looking like a cobra hood. Was a very nifty look that brought together the scaly elements.
>>
>>85677016
As a lactose intolerant person, I don't bitch when my friend bakes me an entire cake made with soymilk or some kind of substitute
>>
>>85677333
It's pretty much standard that Hollywood actors don't want to be unrecognisable, that's why they had such a time time finding a judge dread. There was nobody who wanted to hide their face under a helmet for the entire movie
>>
The question is if she is going to remain the big star. The last Hunger Games bombed and basically killed the YA movie adaption market.

Outside of X-men, she has no really big mass audience appeal movies.

Don't be surprised if her star fades fast.
>>
>>85671862
I would not do anything for that pedophile freak either

Good for her
>>
>its an angry (virgin?) males gang up on Jennifer Lawrence instead of the pedophile director too busy casting couching young boys to demand JLaw put on the makeup thread
>>
File: karl-urban-photocall-dredd-03.jpg (148KB, 1000x753px) Image search: [Google]
karl-urban-photocall-dredd-03.jpg
148KB, 1000x753px
>>85677534
Don't you talk shit about Karl Urban
>>
>>85677666
/co/mblr is satan
>>
>>85671524
If they could CGI the green on Paula patton to play Garona, that could have done the same to Jennifer.
>>
>>85677666
Here's your (you)
>>
>>85677685
They aren't he was the one who didn't care because he's a cool guy.
>>
The time travel in DoFP created a timeline where Mystique's arc changed - instead of becoming proud of her mutant form and throwing away the human conventions covering it, she turns to cooperation with humanity and the X-uniform.
>>
>>85671304
how come beast and nightcrawler were fine under makeup?
>>
>>85671304
She didn't wanted makes up be cause it would make her unrecognizable.
Funny for someone who makes to become "normal" and "not the center of attention"

Thin woman is a bitch and a terrible person i'm real life. There aren't countless stories about how insufferable she is
>>
>>85675958
I think she's over mate.
>people got sick of the "I'm a normal gurl just like you teehee where's the pizza?" schtick
>proven to be a massive hypocrite ("we have to stop fat-shaming women- ew did Christian Bale get fat for this role? ew ew ew I don't want to kiss fatman")
>that interview where she was a bitch to the guy checking his phone for her translated answer
>tryhard Oscar bait performances not working anymore, people caught on to the fact that she's not a good actress
>Hunger Games over, YA adaptations no longer big money makers
>the fappening. Seeing an unattainable woman you can't possibly ever get laid with suddenly naked and exposed killed public interest in her a bit
The moment she slips up hard and the media is all over it she's fucking done.
>>
>>85670033
It's probably maintained by someone in their 70's or something. Old people tend to go through the trouble of getting someone to help them create a site once, and once it's made that's good enough for them.
>>
>>85671488
What is with normies and going to see movies based on the actors who are in it? Why do they give a fuck about all this celebrity business? Why is Hollywood even a thing?

I would vastly prefer if every single movie had an entirely new cast of talented nobodies who appeared in no other film before, because the point is to watch a story play out before your eyes, not to watch Famous Asshole or Rich Bitch prance around in funny costumes while making their trademark quips or showing off their tits or whatever.
>>
>>85678853

Did people go to watch Avatar coz of actors?
>>
>>85675854
>that outburst she had at the Golden Globes
She's a huge bitch and it's so funny how people are starting to turn on her now.
>>
>>85669957
>>85670055

found the fags
>>
>>85679105
If you like her so much, why aren't you posting her nudes?
>>
What the fuck is this thread? Christ, take it to /tv/.
>>
>>85679276
Because schlomo told me I couldn't.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.