[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angry Spider-Man vs. Preptime Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21

File: Vs.jpg (226KB, 840x570px) Image search: [Google]
Vs.jpg
226KB, 840x570px
Who do you bet on?
>>
Good one anon.
>>
>>85667973

Spiderman > Angry Spiderman

Also, prep time bruce easily, Pete is great with prep time too, but prep time bruce means he would do something to mess the spider sense, while angry spiderman means no prep time.
>>
>>85667973
Bruce defeat characters WAY stronger than Spiderman with his prep time.

It isn't even a competition.

Angry Spider would even be easier to manipulate.
>>
>>85668090
Yeah, i think that OP meant "bloodlust" spidey
>>
>>85668041
How much preptime we're talking about? because some Spider-man's enemies, that are among the smartest people on Earth, couldn't figure out shit about the Spider sense. The only one that could was Tony and thsi was after Peter told him everything about it, he mapped his brain waves while using the spider armor suit for weeks, and even that it only was able to come up with fase readings till Peter grew accostumed in the span of a battle.

So no, I don't think preptime batman would be able to come up with something against it, unless we're talking years and years of preptime, studying and be friend with Spider-man so he lets you map his brain.
>>
Preptime Batman is one of the most broken and annoying characters in comics.
Spider Sense has the potential to be even more broken. It's basically impervious pre-cog coupled with super-reflexes and mild (for comics) super-strength.
A writer could easily fashion a story where pissed-off Spider-Man beats Batman as well as every JL member in a 1-1 fight. Even Superman.
I bet Wonder Woman or Aquaman would be the toughest to write, because they can get ruthless and not care about "fighting fair."
>>
>>85668524
>I don't think preptime batman would be able to come up with something against it

You would be wrong.

>>85668819
Kek
>>
>>85667973
no prep time peter and prep time batman cancel out. Peter is smart but hes a think on your feet super hero. he's like indiana jones in that way, it's why the last issue of superior is so great, he dismantles this whole plan in one issue because when he has to theres no super hero better in that type of situation. you could give batman as much prep time as you need and i dont think it changes anything for the fight
>>
Depends on the writer, considering both Spider-man's spideysense and Batman's ability to prep can be entirely broken
>>
>>85667973
Spidey seems like a character that is a really bad match up for Bats. He has no weaknesses like Supes does. I mean that's why they call it the Trinity after all: Bats beats Supes by exploiting kryptonite. Supes beats Wondy due to more power. Wondy beats Bats due to lack of weaknesses.
>>
>>85669561
>He has no weaknesses like Supes does

Yes he has, he is weak to lead, brute force, poison, electricity, etc.
>>
>>85669606
lead makes him go crazy batman has been replacing the metal in his webshooters with it for years
>>
>>85669058
>You would be wrong.
So far Batman doesn't have precognition, and he needs to study stuff to know how it works, so no, unless he has been studying for years, mapping Peter's brain, etc he can't do shit against the Spider sense.

>b-but
Octopus, Osborne and many more smart scientiest weren't, in all their years as Peter's enemies, able to come up with something of counter the spider sense, Batman isn't smarter than some of them.
>>
>lead Spidey into a room
>doors auto shut/lock when Spidey comes in
>room fills with knock out gas
>Bats has gas mask
Easy win with prep. Spidey Sense won't matter since he can't react fast enough to stop the doors closing and can't beat Batman without going into the room. The best he can get is a tie by beating up Bats before the gas knocks him out, but Batman can dodge Omega Beams and breath in space so good luck getting the quick KO.
>>
>>85669771
bat bikini
>>
File: Spider armor mk IV.jpg (152KB, 711x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Spider armor mk IV.jpg
152KB, 711x1100px
>>85669771
>>lead Spidey into a room
My spider sense is tingling!

Also
Which spidey? current one has a fucking armor with radar, night vision, thermal vision, oxygen, etc. Old one made more than once masks using his webs.
>>
>>85669771
He actually can outreact and outdodge Flash, Batman is literally faster than light, Spidey has no chance.
>>
File: 2249036-1__2_.jpg (54KB, 622x486px) Image search: [Google]
2249036-1__2_.jpg
54KB, 622x486px
>>85669869
Well, if Slade can do it...
>>
>>85667973
>Gave Batman preptime

This isn't even a contest. It's a massacre. Besides, look at the prime motivators: Spiderman lost his youth thanks to powers he never asked for...
...Batman never had a childhood, and chose to gain his powers through discipline, will, and pure anger.

Spidey won't live past 30.
>>
>>85667973
would depend on the writer
Beyond that the question is how much prep time and is this a contain arena or anywhere?
Bigger question "fair" fight or no holding back?
Not fair and bloodlust Angry Spidy could out right destroy Batman prep time or no because we have discovered he has some seriously lethal shit like that webbing of his, he can tense the strength of it to razor wire and fire it about as fast as a bullet which would mean one good wrap/hit to the head and Bats is dead.
>>
>>85669925
Spider-man can kill batman with a moderate tap to the jaw DCuck
>>
>>85669925
luckily he lives on a sliding timescale
>>
>>85669836
If his spider sense tingles his only solution that saves him is to walk away. Still at best a tie that only serves to give Batman more preptime for a second encounter. An enraged Spidey? Why would he just walk away? This is another reason enraged Spidey is worse than regular Spidey.

And no one cares about armor fanfic Spidey. Get the fuck out with that shit.
>>
>>85669951
Nobody cares about fanfic preptime batgod dumbass
>>
>>85669939

Both you and I know Bats wouldn't let it get that far. Knowing an ill-tempered distracted Spidey impairing him, Bats would end it before it even began.

Oh, and I'm a Marvel fag by the way.
>>
>>85669987
how would it ever begin if it was already over?
>>
>>85669951
>And no one cares about armor fanfic Spidey. Get the fuck out with that shit.
Do you even comics? Spiderman is now billionaire, his current costume (for a year) is a sealed armor able to withstand firearms, blasters and shit, it matters.
>>
File: tracer.gif (89KB, 380x201px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.gif
89KB, 380x201px
>>85669925
actually Peter has built just as many gadgets and tools as Batman at a younger age and with next to no resources
he was using hit tracking technology in comics a good 20 years earlier and in age terms develop it 10+ years before Millionaire Bruce Wane crack it.
Hell Hank Pym got maximum jelly at what Parker could create when he was 15
>>
>>85669771
>doors shut
>spidey just webs up the gas hoses then punches a hole in the wall
>>
I can kill Batman. Spider-Man can kill me. So, thus Spider-Man beats Batman. Simple.
>>
>>85669966
My solution isn't god tier prepping. It is just a generic solution that could work against a ton of low level supers. Meanwhile Armor Spidey is absolutely haram and every knows it.
>>
Batman is faser than Flash, better combatant than Wondy and can pressure point Superman into submission while also being the smartest an most resourceful person on the universe, literally a medium liftweighter from Marvel is no threat
>>
>>85669672
>and he needs to study stuff to know how it works,

Yeah, sure, that's what prep time is.

>>85669672
>unless he has been studying for years, mapping Peter's brain, etc he can't do shit against the Spider sense.
>>b-but
>Octopus, Osborne and many more smart scientiest weren't, in all their years as Peter's enemies, able to come up with something of counter the spider sense, Batman isn't smarter than some of them.

But that's retarded.
Also he doesnt need to block or make it stop working, he just needs to overload it, and it's pretty easy to figure out how to do it.

>Batman isn't smarter than some of them.

He is smarter than all of them. You fail to understand something really simple: Bad guys can't win.

Also Kraven is best boy.
>>
>>85670014
I don't care about the current Iron Spider run. And based on comic sales, I'm not alone. That's like bringing up Superman Red and Blue in a vs scenario.
>>
>>85670075
>He is smarter than all of them
He isn't, Batman isn't the smartest in his own Earth, he's at best in the top10, meanwhile Top5 guys of Marvel weren't able to do shit to the spider sense. Among them Doom who not only is smart and rich like Bruce, he also has access to magic.
>>
>>85670090
Superman Red and Blue are old, I'm bringing the current Spider-man and current Batman because it's what makes more sense on a vs without timelines specified.
>>
>>85670124
Of course they can't. They are the bad guys.
>>
>>85670124
And you continue to fail basic logic:

Bad guys can't win.
>>
File: 1433092602306.jpg (82KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1433092602306.jpg
82KB, 719x719px
>>85670153
>>85670156
So by your logic since Spider-man is more of a good guy than Batman than Batman can't win
>>
>>85670153
>>85670156
So you hide behind "writer", well, nice argument, now that you can't bring anything more you can leave.
>>
>>85670201
No you dumbass, the thing is pretty simple, the only reason Doom couldnt mess the Spider sense are writers, not the logic in the universe.
>>
>>85669771
This plan is absolute shit.
>>
>>85670304
This, same way Batman isn't dead since metas appeared in his universe, writers.
>>
>>85670323
It is. But Gas is a good idea. Fear Gas.
>>
>>85670124
one of the earliest Spider-Man stories has Doom whip up a device that can just speed dial Peter's spider sense and steer where it tells him to go. . Tony Stark has built a similar device, and a flat out spider-sense jammer as made and deployed shortly before Spider-Island
there's been about a dozen different serums and devices invented over the years to depower spider-man,
>>
>>85670350
>same way Batman isn't dead since metas appeared in his universe,

You know that batman was fighting Vampires and monsters before captain america even existed right?
>>
File: Spidey_vs_Wolverine.png (422KB, 649x310px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey_vs_Wolverine.png
422KB, 649x310px
This entire thread is shit. The discussion is one long "NUH UH BATMAN COULD DO _______", because of the omniscient and all-knowing motherfucking plot-armor.

A better question would be pic related, figure out how to preptime somebody who has clear, defined precognition and will not hesitate to remove Bat's head.
>>
>>85670357
Tony was only able to build it after Civil War and only because literally Peter helped him by allowing him to get his brain mapped and stuff for months
>>
>>85670304
That would stack everything in Spideys favor because Batman's OP prep time is a writers thing.
>>
>>85670323
There is literally nothing Spidey can do to stop it.
>use vacuum sealing webs to block up the holes
Sorry Batman installed web cutting lazers around the perimeter and/or there are simply too many to plug up in time
>Spider-man breaks down the walls then!
Batman has dealt with stronger opponents and makes the walls too strong
>You just underestimate Spidey's strength, he can actually break any wall!
The whole thing is actually ruse. The room is inside of another room that was also filling with gas while he was busy trying to stop the gas in the smaller room. By breaking the walls, he lets in the gas from the larger room, which was the true plan.

You faggots don't realize how deep the preptime batgod hole goes. I'm not even a seasoned bat prep writer and I already made an ez trap. Just quit while you can.
>>
>>85670195
Batbutts blasted.
>>
>>85670008
If I had the capacity to think like Batman to figure it out...then I'd be out there BEING Batman.

Ask Spiderman when he gets his tiny hiny handed to him.
>>
>>85670510
The same goes for spidey, remember that he has above the level of anything Batman built for himself. Gas? nice, literally meaningless with the sealed armor with oxygen purifiers
>>
>>85670500
Is not, you are confusing prep time with batgod.
>>
>>85670500
This. It's like that retarded NU 52 Death of the Family bullshit where Bat's kept just enough water above the dinning area to put out a huge fire but not so much to flood the room 'just in case'.
>>
>>85670552
>sealed armor
Oh it is you again. Still babbling about your Iron-Spider character.
>>
>>85670553
They blur together a lot.
Simple fact of the matter is if we are just going by raw skill sets and power levels on the base line, Bats will have a very hard time even with prep time beating Spider-man because Angry Spidey is pretty methodical himself and as many have said that Spider sense and all those gadgets he has is really going to put Bats on the Defense in a bad way
>>
>>85670510
You are a sad little faggot, son. I hope your send your ass to bed early.
>>
>>85667973

I wish spider-sense wasn't a thing his enemies knew about. Imagine if they legit thought he was psychic
>>
People forgets Spidey is the inventor of prep time, he just has to say Martha to render Batman useless
>>
File: 1471381521849.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1471381521849.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>85670671
>he just has to say Martha to render Batman useless
>>
>>85670657
>being so shitter shattered about spidey being beat that you can't even name call without forgetting to type words
>>
>>85670624
>it didn't happen in the epic mobies I watched so it doesn't count for this argument
>>
>>85670804
Hail Hydra
>>
>>85670717
God damn you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>85670904
Keep coming with these non-arguments.
>>
>>85670090
Regardless of current sales, this is what Spider-man is right now, and will stay that way until Slott has Green Goblin ruin his life again. So that's the Spider-man Batman is dealing with.
>>
>>85670448
Well he'd obviously win because he'd probably be able to find Bruce and kill him even before the fight.

>I've got a fight with Batman in five hours
>Oh he'll be leaving through this Batcave entrance in 4 hours and 10 minutes
>Ambush
>Rip open Batmobile like a can
>Dead Batman.

Or an even simpler method is that he'd just be able to outprep Batman because he'd know all of Batman's plans before the fight.
>>
>>85670981
Naw. There are just going to revert like always. It is silly to even bother with such a non-character.
>>
File: 1445205832839.jpg (134KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445205832839.jpg
134KB, 620x470px
>>85670659
I love scenes where people have heard he has SOME kind of psychic spider powers, but they have no idea how it works, so can never tell for sure when he's bullshitting
>>
>>85667973
are we talking Back in Black angry or What If? Back in Black angry
>>
>>85667973
Batman win with his plot-powers.As always
>>
>>85671083
even if he loses Parker Industries, he's not gonna go back to his pre-Horizon Labs days
>>
>>85667973
More like ruthless Spiderman.
>>
>>85671237

I actually thought Horizon Labs was a great fit for him. I don't dislike the idea of Peter finally being succesful, but Slott took it way too far way too fast, he just suddenly has an intrnational empire after an 8 month jump, it's just too much.
>>
when Bats met Martian Manhunter for the first time Bruce figured out he was a telepath it wouldn't be a stretch if batman found out about the spidey sense during prep
>>
>>85671128
Grim Hunt.
>>
>all these casuals crying about plot armor

Hilarious
>>
Angry peter goes to Bruce's house, sneaks in , and beats the shit out of him while Bruce is thinking up a plan. It's not hard. Norman can't beat Peter, so batman can't either. Ok, silly Billy's?

Norman, who has a way to beat spider sense.
Norman, who has the same kind of resources batman does.
Norman, who has literally planned for years how to beat Peter and still fails, even with his genius level iq.
And anyone who says villians can't win, when Norman had his memory of peters id nitty taken away, he took over most of marvel earth. Dark reign. Look it up.
>>
>>85669058
Nah he's right.

Spider-sense pretty much negates everything that prep time has to offer. Then the superhuman pulps the normie in fetishwear. Spidey beats guys cleverer, more powerful, with more prep and more knowledge than bats all the time.
>>
>>85667973

I would take a level headed Spider-man oven angry Spider-Man. Batman could find some way to exploit his anger as he wouldn't be thinking straight. Spider-Man is tailor made to combat Batmans style of fighting
>>
>>85669869
Flash once couldn't catch up with a car.
Does that means the car is faster than light?
>>
>>85668819
>Even Superman.

He's not strong enough for that though. Can Soidersense bullshit really beat Speedforce bullshit?
>>
>>85669987
There is pretty much fuck-all Batman can do to stop an incoming spidey without digging into the new gods toolbox.
Gas? Won't work. Flashback? Not that either. Traps, falls, push off buildings? None of that works. Bullets? No.

Batman can't even fucking fly.

Batman's greatest villain is three clowns. Spider-Man's greatest enemy is a superhuman inventor, politician, captain of industry and former head of a global superhuman task force.

Has Batman even beaten Superman in any of the three most recent continuities? I'm pretty sure he has not. Pretty sure that's fanfiction.
>>
>>85671083
>such a non-character

The most commercially successful superhero character of all time.

Wow.

Is it the console wars or the batfaggotry that causes that level of delusion?
>>
>>85667973
Angry Spider-man will chase you to the ends of the world
>>
>>85675334

THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SHOCKEERRRRRRRRR!!!
>>
File: 1439434339796.jpg (113KB, 473x450px) Image search: [Google]
1439434339796.jpg
113KB, 473x450px
>>85675497
>>
>>85667973
No talking angry or wants the entire world to burn angry and decides to use his brain and all of his skills without restraint spiderman?

Cause angry no talking spiderman would snatch a knot in batmans ass.
>>
>>85669672

>Osborne

Ol' Stromin' Norman came up with a gas that nullified his spidersense and took away his ability to stick to walls, back in the 70's anyway.
>>
>>85675299
Big fucking difference between spiderman and superman. If bat really wanted to kill spidey he could just carpet bomb the area while in his jet.
>>
>>85668524
Well kingpin was able to copy the machine that Pete made during spider island so I'm sure bats could also.
>>
>>85667973
>implying batman would figure out spidersense
>he didnt even realize there were 3 jokers running around the whole time
To be honest though, It'd be a lot more believable if batman just assumed spiderman had great reflexes and agility as opposed to actually "figuring out" spidersense
>>
>>85667973
Batgod wins because he's got plot armor and Spidey has that Parker luck.
>>
>>85667973
Batman definitely. I'm sure he has suits which make him go faster than Spiderman can react. Spidey sense only works when you can actually react fast enough to make a difference. Plus Batman might have other ways to make undogeable attacks, especially by controlling the environment. That's his specialty.
>>
>>85675229
Yeah. Probably a boomerang car, wasn't it?
>>
>>85669561
He's weak to a common pesticide the same way supes is to kryptonite. Fucks his spidersense and his balance.
>>
>>85667973
can someone post a list or jus a few chapters of angry spiderman/venom?
>>
>>85670124
Who's smarter than Batman on earth? Are we just talking present time? Are we just talking humans? Are we talking strategy smart or science smart or "I'm good at numbers" smart?
>>
>>85671042
If we're doing cheating methods then Batman uses the best prep time method there is: call Superman. Sometimes the best plan is to call in your best friend.
>>
>Greatest detective alive, he can and will figure out your weaknesses
>Vast fortune that allows him to build or buy anything he needs
>One of the best strategists alive
>Has on various occasions beaten beings far more powerful than Spidey

Always bet on the man with the plan. The only way Spidey wins this is if he somehow manages to catch Batman by surprise and kills him immediately. Otherwise Batman will get away, figure out his weaknesses and then seek him out to destroy him.
>>
File: b673(1).jpg (177KB, 964x580px) Image search: [Google]
b673(1).jpg
177KB, 964x580px
>>85667973
Angry Spider-Man with original powerlevel (not bullshit that more often modern comic authors (other medium getting him right) depict him as Superboy without flying) vs non-winnicuck Batman with or without preptime.
THAT will be actually interesting.
>>
>>85677779
Nah, a normal car.
>>
>>85678362
>Otherwise Batman will get away, figure out his weaknesses and then seek him out to destroy him.

This is what many people don't get. The most important aspect of Batman's prep time is the "getting away" part. He can't win in a "death battle" scenario because he doesn't fight that way. He gets intel and gets out ASAP to come up with a plan. Sometimes makes a batsuit and some gadgets in order to counter the new threat, and then goes out to fight.

If it's a life or death scenario, there's no reason he shouldn't just call in one of his buddies to help. That's just how Batman does things.
>>
>>85674978
>Spiderman goes into Batman's house
>Batman yells "Oh God! Superman, help!"
>Superman comes in by breaking the roof and snaps Spiderman's neck
>>
File: giphy.gif (997KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
997KB, 499x281px
>>85667973
Isn't spidersense the best anti-preptime power, in a way? Whatever clever setup Batman might think of, Spidey will be able to see it coming.

Though I guess it would be entirely up to who the writer wants to win, since spidersense is only as useful as is convenient for the story...
>>
>>85669869
>>85669917
You guys do realize flash is not ALWAYS on the speed of light, right?
>>
File: phantom zone did this.jpg (572KB, 1100x573px) Image search: [Google]
phantom zone did this.jpg
572KB, 1100x573px
>>85678576
If Spider-Man very very dangerous, unstoppable and uncontainable why not?
>>
>>85667973
Batman with enough prep time > anyone
>>
>>85678597
Spidersense can be tricked. Now is Bruce can figure that out and make a trap in a a fight then it ultimately depends on if Spidey is talking or not.

Talking then bats wins because Peter is still holding back.
Not talking Peter wins because he's actually trying this time around.
>>
>>85667973
Angry Spider-Man is legit scary. When Peter goes all out it's often amazing the feats he can pull off. Not many realize just how much he holds back normally.

But I got to give it to full prep time Batman. Bruce has the tech and resources to plan for and take Peter down.
>>
>>85678913
>Angry Spider-Man is legit scary. When Peter goes all out it's often amazing the feats he can pull off.
> Not many realize just how much he holds back normally.
Hello, Reddit.
>>
Angry Spider-Man scares even Deadpool. He'd wipe the floor with Batman.
>>
>>85678935
Not really a Reddit post.

Even members of /co/ don't realize just how potentially broken Peter is. With the full range of his powers in play he's well beyond the normal street level hero.
>>
>>85678935
Remember when Spock punched Scorpions jaw clean off?
>>
why do people think Batman could even remotely do anything to Peter considering how strong Peter is?

we're talking about someone who can punch through solid concrete and lift several tons with a ton of effort
>>
>>85678995
Sure, but a 15 tonner is still not that powerful. Robin was beating Blockbuster when he was 14, and BB wasnt holding up.

When soidey he goes full powerset it's a beast, but it's not something that can't be handle, You don't jam the spider sense, you overload it.
>>
>>85679114

Because he has defeated people stronger than him?
>>
>>85678995
No, 'cause it's non-canon
>>
>>85679114
Batman kicks hit harder than a car Crash, but you have to be insane to think Bruce would walk into a fist fight with spiderman.
He only does that with Martial Artists due his autism.
>>
Angry, no-talk Spider-man.
>>
File: 2360040-batmancoldsteel4.jpg (172KB, 1006x775px) Image search: [Google]
2360040-batmancoldsteel4.jpg
172KB, 1006x775px
>>85667973
>ALL THESE CHARACTERFAGS

You are all patethic, my god, getting angry because someone said that your fave would lose a battle.

But I will give my honest opinion:

ANYONE with prep time and money can win Spiderman, this isn't even a matter of being Batman. People don't defeat Spiderman (or Batman) JUST because of plot armor, THE BOYS from Ennis has a much more realistically portrail of how a fight against metas would actually work.

This said, I will give an idea how Batman can win, exploring this >>85669771

>Batman study for a month footage of Spiderman figthing.

>Batman send false pics of kidnapped Aunt May being gangbanged by syrian refugees to Peter, and say "come at me faggot"

>Spiderman will face him on an abandoned factory.

>He enters there, and Batman is on the middle of the room, in a Anti-Superman suit (way above Spider powerlevel)

>When they start fighting, the building is locked up with barrages strong enough to hold somene above Spider limit.

>Fight continues, and Batrobot turns out, have anti-webbing that dissolues his formula.

>But ok, by a miracle, Spider win.

>Oh wait...this isn't the real Batman, its a robot., What is happening?

>Killer gas appear

>b-but muh anti-gas costue!

>k, I was taking it easy, so, BOOM, entire building explodes by a GIANT laser coming out of a satelite.

Done.

I'm not even including other resources like dozens of battle robots that can face meta humans stronger than Spider, including 7 giant robots with all the powers of the league, I'm not even including extra traps that could have on the building, you just need to lure Spider into a place, and explode him with one of his satelites laser's, like the one on the Space Base of the League.
>>
File: 317.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>85679342
>ALL THESE CHARACTERFAGS
>dumps a pile of Shit that is either noncanon or was removed when a reset occurred
>>
>>85679342
Not him, but complementing this.

>Batman created a chemical (which he gives to Green Arrow to use) that can turn a solid wall into liquid (the liquid smells like milk and honey)

>Batman created his own Lazarus Pit

>Batman has built a device that can block Martian Manhunter's telepathy

>We see a flashback of Bruce working on the vibra-bullet that is used against Wally West in JLA:Tower of Babel

>Batman mentions that he has studied and reverse-engineered the tech of every suit-enhanced villain in the JLA database; he uses this knowledge to defeat a man wearing Baron Blitzkrieg's armor

>Batman designs Gundam-type fighter robots that mimic the Justice League's powers

>By analyzing the cells of demons, Batman created a chemical that is able to take them out

>Two-Face talked to Dick Grayson about how Batman had constructed numerous security measures to keep teleporters out of the Batcave (even magic didn't work)
>>
>>85679440
What is non canon there? Batman has numerous battle suits to face metas.

Also, you dont even need the satelite (even if it having a laser is canon in plemty of works), you can just use uplifted explosives that are strong enough to take Spider, that probably arent tha hard for him to find.
>>
>>85679342
Spiderfags on suicide whatch.
>>
>>85679173
Generally by exploiting weaknesses that Peter doesn't really have.

>>85679186
So then why the fuck do so many people act like Batman could ever take Spider-Man in a fist fight then?

I'm the biggest Batfag in this whole thread but Batman isn't going to be able to do shit against a Spider-Man that wanted him down.
>>
>>85679342
>Spiderman will face him on an abandoned factory.

If he just saw Aunt May getting gangbanged he wouldn't just walk into a warehouse. He'd bring the whole place to the ground. Like shit, he destroyed an entire building when Harry Osbornes not-babby got kidnapped by Chameleon just to get Shocker and a few others into the water.
>>
>>85679529
>Generally by exploiting weaknesses that Peter doesn't really have.

His weakness is being beating up like any normal person.
>>
>>85679548
I was kind of implying that Aunt May was inside, and this is why Batman said for him to come.

So you cant just destroy he building.

Also, it would be kind of stupid, considring that he wouldnt know if Batman is there if he didnt entered.
>>
>>85678995
->
>>85678371
>>
>>85679342
>Batman send false pics of kidnapped Aunt May being gangbanged by syrian refugees to Peter, and say "come at me faggot"
Of the 6 canon stories involving Angry Spider-man he actually doesn't bait that well. Kingpin learn that the hard way.
>>
What's the run where Bruce sneaks his way to the entire JL and Superman is "But how did you did up on me? On me!"

I'd say Bruce has it's chance with the Spider-sense
>>
>>85679342
/thread/

DC power level is usually way beyond Marvel.
>>
>>85679777
I don't think that the syriam refugees are to be taken seriously. Just exchange it by whatever made Peter angry according to what OP wanted.
>>
>>85679529
>So then why the fuck do so many people act like Batman could ever take Spider-Man in a fist fight then?
Who?

Who is saying that?

People is saying batman would WIN. Not that is a fist fight.

>>85679473
I can't see Spiderman doing shit with the Hellbat Armor.

Also you forgot:

He has a device that blocks/hide him from Superman's , superman literally can't hear him if he doesnt want to.

Has Supercomputers that read and predict movement of speedsters (real speedsters not marvel tier).

Has power rign/s

Created artificial lightning to mimmick Shazam's one to trick The marvel family into changing forms.

Pretty much everything about Brother eye and the Omac was designed by Batman.
>>
>>85679948
>Has power rign/s

Fat lot of good that did for him going against Power Ring who is just a shitty version of Hal.
>>
>>85679981
Who was the writer of that?
>>
File: 1469630035625.jpg (81KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1469630035625.jpg
81KB, 300x325px
>>85680039
>>
>>85678995
I fucking hate aunt May.
>>
>>85679948
I wonder if there's an in-universe reason for why darksied is weak as shit now
>>
File: thor-spiderman.jpg (254KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thor-spiderman.jpg
254KB, 692x1024px
>>85675241
Depends on the writer. He's beat down Firelord, blitzed Thor and even KOed Hulk once.
>>
>>85668041
Remember, Spidey took out Firelord once. Even the Justice League would have a hard time taking out a Herald of Galactus. Spidey? No problem! Just fills his head with a desperate internal monologue about how he's 'not gonna give up' and someone who routinely flies through suns takes a nap.

Of course, Preptime Batman could beat anyone. Preptime Batman could beat Eternity. Preptime Batman could beat the Anti-Monitor. Preptime Batman could beat Stardust the Super-Wizard with one hand, Herbie Popnecker with the other, and the Saint of Killers with his dick. Preptime Batman's ability to defeat ANYONE rises in direct proportion to his prep time.

A real challenge is ... could New 52 Universe Preptime Batman beat (old/new) Reborn Universe Preptime Batman? And could either of them beat Adam West Preptime Batman?
>>
>>85669771
And then bloodlusted Spider-man tears his head off before passing out.
>>
>>85680220
That's Thunderstrike. Sparky the Lightning Kid. Thor-lite. Yeah, he was in Thor's body, but Eric Masterton's brain wasn't that of thousands of years of fighting experience Thor.
>>
File: 3381193-strength.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
3381193-strength.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>85680297
So? He had all of Thor's strength and durability, and Spidey was still wearing him down. People really underestimate Spider-man's strength.
>>
>>85680252
>Remember, Spidey took out Firelord once.

Spidey runs away is best spidey, seriously love that story

>>85680163
Johns is the reason. But Batman plan was to go there, and be attacked, not to beat Darkseid he needed to charge the crystal.

I love the Hellbat suit as a concept, i like that it can kill batman so it's a great excuse to not use it, bruce is probably still doing work on the armor so it stops being as lethal, but is still a fun concept, way better than the thrasher or his normal mechasuits.
>>
>>85680360
>He had all of Thor's strength and durability,

no

>>85680360
>People really underestimate Spider-man's strength.

No one does, he used to be a 7 tonner tops, he is now a 15 tonner, and that's great. But still isnt that high. Sure in back in black he was around the 20 mark and with the black suits he can get well into the mid 20's but that's it. He is the strongest big street level hero by far, but he can't really hurt thor.
>>
>>85680360
I miss SpOck
>>
>>85680360
>People really underestimate Spider-man's strength.

Or writters writte him with random limitations all the time? Or his power level fluctuatyes depending on the plot and writter? Do you remember Marvel stregnght power level chart? Spider is way bellow Thor. You are talking about the guy that has problem fighting the Lizard.

And Thor also isnt on Super level, acording to their previous figths.
>>
>>85680644
>Do you remember Marvel stregnght power level chart?

Anon, that chart had Silver Surfer in the same tier as Spider-man, take those things with a grain of salt.
>>
>>85679445
These are baller. You know where they're all from?

>>Batman mentions that he has studied and reverse-engineered the tech of every suit-enhanced villain in the JLA database
Even Lex Luthor?
>>
>>85681454

Bruce is the only guy that has access to all the kryptonian tech he wants, Lex suits are one of the easiest things for him to get, he once bought Lex corp as payback for the fugitive arc
>>
>>85681712
Man I need to catch up on my Batman.
>>
>>85681454
They are all here

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com.br/p/special-prep-time.html?m=1
>>
>>85682268
>After defeating Lord Death Man (who's immortal), he sends him into outer space within a mini containment shuttle pod banishing him from the earth (Batman Incorporated v1 #2)

Well...Holly shit. I should start reading comics, I go with Bats on this them.
>>
Angry Spider-Man isn't Peter ribbing around screaming at villains. It's Peter who's been pushed over the edge to the point where all that's left is quiet rage.

Batman can prep time all he wants, he can hide in the Batcave with every weapon he's ever collected, but the minute it becomes a straight fight, Batman is dead.
>>
It depends on who is writing and how much preptime Batman has. But something that is pretty much a given is: Don't let Spidey touch Batman. It Pete gets his hands on him, then Bruce is fucked.
>>
File: superiorHero.png (1MB, 676x1026px) Image search: [Google]
superiorHero.png
1MB, 676x1026px
>>85667973

Bruce does his usual mindfuck win.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.