[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: WON108r.jpg (1MB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON108r.jpg
1MB, 950x1229px
Collapse
>>
>Hi I'm the Gunwitch and I'm mildly perturbed about the events occurring around me.
>>
>>85657181
Juggsy looks like he's been having fun.
>>
>>85657181
I like that one lady whos about to punch a crate
>>
I wonder what White Chain's plans are. He appears to be saving Allison, covered in fishman blood as he is.
>>
>>85657181
Is the guy with a crystal ball for a head the same guy who had a book for a head until White Chain knocked it off?
>>
>>85657792

I'd be fine with that dude being killed over and over throughout the course of the story, only to return with increasingly-ridiculous objects for a head.

In reality though it's probably just some other guy.
>>
>>85657792
Don't think so. INGSVLID has blue skin and a different rope/sword.
>>
>>85657823
that would be fucking great, but probably not the case.
>>
>>85657683
Layla and frog-fu are ok for now. But they're all gonna bite it eventually chasing after Allison. Especially with Meti in the mix. It's only a matter of time.
>>
File: KINGSIZE Gunwitch.png (165KB, 547x186px) Image search: [Google]
KINGSIZE Gunwitch.png
165KB, 547x186px
>>85657181
>Hello Darkness my old friend, I have come to speak with you again.
>>
File: WON99r.jpg (753KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON99r.jpg
753KB, 950x1229px
>>85657181
Strange how any time fighting breaks out Meti just disappears.

Wait no. Not strange. Frustrating. When are we going to see some proper Maybe Cutting?
>>
>>85658021
>when the uzi jams and you hear the garand go PING at the same time but she keep on suckin
>>
>>85658199
She's too good to be caught up in a two-bit brawl with a bunch of scrubs. When she actually fights shit is going down.
>>
>>85657181

Female drivers, I tell ya
>>
>>85657181
Crashing this fruitcastle...
WITH NO SURVIVVORS
>>
>>85658253

>Why didn't I take that trip when I had the chance?
>>
>>85658617
You're a big bitch
>>
>>85659123
4YISUN
>>
>>85657775
I thought it was white chain at first as well, but Juggernaut star is running towards her in panel 4. I think that is his hand, not white chains.
Or could be intentional fake out, and White chain was offscreen, beating Juggernaut to her.
>>
http://i.imgur.com/5NO4MN3.jpg
>>
>>85659062
>I bet everyone here is nogunz
>my feet hurt
>my hat is all dusty
>II could be at home right now, shitposting on /k/

>>85659145
No chance that it's Juggernaught's hand, definitely white chains because Juggs's hands are enourmous spiky crab claws and White Chain has smooth tiny bitch hands. Go look back at the previous panels.
>>
>>85659608
Plus if it was Juggernaut's hand Allison's hand would be severed by now.
>>
>>85659669
>IT WOULD BE MY GREAT PLEASURE TO DISMEMBER HER

Yup
>>
>>85659545
>jpg artifacts
>>
>>85657181
>that alt text

Abby knows how to meme.
>>
>>85658011
>>85658199

It's Maya, not Meti. Meti is the one who taught her how to drink and cut.
>>
>>85658011
Pretty sure white chain murdered one of the pursuers, Humble Uktulki. like, she literally made blood gloves out of his face.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.