[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who framed Roger Rabbit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: MickeyWithBugs.jpg (39KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
MickeyWithBugs.jpg
39KB, 960x536px
Could this be made today?
>>
>>85654801
Hell fucking no. They barely pulled it off then.
They'd also have to cram in a lot more crap.
>>
>roger rabbit remake
>it's CGI
>>
Bugs Bunny isn't half as popular anymore, so no.

Today's equivalent would be Iron Man and Batman cameoing' in a new Hell Boy movie or something.
>>
Not PC enough for today's crowd.
>>
>>85654801
Only if they have a creepy Anime Chinatown on the far side of LA where people go for some cheap tentacle sex with animu whores.
>>
>>85655143
Nah, Rodger Rabbit is plenty PC.
A huge part of the story is about charters overcoming their prejudice and not judging based on appearance. Jessica's whole deal is she's not bad just drawn that way
>>
File: 1545245_gendo005.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1545245_gendo005.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
>>85655357

China town is anime stuff

Instead of cock fighting its actually underground metabots

I like where this is going
>>
What, you mean with modern cartoons?

I WOULD like to see Steven Universe get shot.
>>
Instead of gay rights it's took rights
>>
>>85654801
No.

It cannot be made today.
>>
>>85655582
Walk past a cheap butchershop market.

Pieces of tentacles and dead pokemon are hanging along side chickens.
>>
>>85654801
Maybe as a webcomic with designs changed to avoid copyright
>>
You can almost make Gumball's Elmore into a modern depiction of Toon Town.
>>
>>85654840
There are some things you shouldn't joke about
>>
>>85654801
Nope. Film makers couldn't be half-assed to do all the practical effects the film used today.
>>
>>85654801
>Could this be made today?
Nope, you have a higher chance of Nintendo making a Super smash Bro. game with Master Cheif and Chel in it than a cartoon cross over from two diffrent networks, let alone a movie.
>>
>>85655088
That would be kind of awesome actually.
>>
>>85654801
>Bugs Bunny is nowhere near as popular now as it was at the time of the film.
They'd probably use other cameos
>>
>>85655835

So on the white side of town pet shops are full of pokemon
>>
>>85655582
> Instead of cock fighting its actually underground metabots
Big Hero 6. Short scene though
>>
>>85656417

Dann I forgot all about that
>>
>>85654840
>it's CGI

That was the plan until Bob Hoskins died. He was already old enough that he wouldn't have been able to do all the physical slapstick required.
>>
I would love to see a grand comic-cartoons cameo movie.
But the circumstances that led to Roger Rabbit were quite unique and i doubt that the Big Two will have such a opportunity again.
>>
>>85655088
Multiversity movie then?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.