[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WATCH THE SKIES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: big_guy_and_rusty.png (786KB, 630x952px) Image search: [Google]
big_guy_and_rusty.png
786KB, 630x952px
WATCH THE SKIES
>>
Was this actually any good?
>>
>>85636373
You bet your ass it was.
>>
>>85636373
There is no font size big enough to properly convey the required level of "YES."
>>
COMING AT YOU
>>
>>85636373
As good as the MIB cartoon, Extreme Ghostbusters and the 90s Godzilla cartoon. The comic's great fun, standard Geoff Darrow fellating your eyeballs and Frank Miller with a kind of playfullness his work hasn't had in decades.
>>
I forgot how unabashedly AMERICAN this show was.
>>
>>85638588
And gloriously so.

>The only thing more piping-hot than Mom's fresh apple pie is the sting of my anti-lowlife-terrorist mag-popper! Want a slice?
>>
4U
>>
BIG GUY huh?
>>
>>85639385
Aye
>>
>>85637993

A HERO OF METAL HUE
>>
HE LOCKS HORNS WITH DISASTER
>>
>>85642800
FOR THE RED AND WHITE AND BLUE
>>
>>85636373
Rusty's VA is slightly grating, but the pilot of Big Guy is based.
>>
I still know how I found out this was a comic.
I think I'd seen the series on WB Kids at the time, and Digimon was the hottest shit ever.
My uncle, a nerd all his life, bought me the first four issues of the Dark Horse comic adaptation, and on the back cover of issue #4, there was an ad. The same guy's face ten times as the heads of a hydra, all of them wearing different hats, and two of them were of Big Guy and Rusty.
>>
>>85646735
THEN WAS BORN A BOY ROBOT
>>
Miracle of the science
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.