[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titans #2 preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Titans011.jpg (256KB, 630x969px) Image search: [Google]
Titans011.jpg
256KB, 630x969px
For folks who don't want to bother with comicsalliance.

Also that Donna Spider-Woman pose. Booth you cheeky fuck.
>>
File: Titans021.jpg (174KB, 630x969px) Image search: [Google]
Titans021.jpg
174KB, 630x969px
>>85628826
So what I've confirmed about Wally's new suit is it looks great when anyone but Booth draws it.
>>
File: Titans031.jpg (267KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
Titans031.jpg
267KB, 630x968px
>>85628841
>>
File: Titans041.jpg (263KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
Titans041.jpg
263KB, 630x968px
>>85628854
>>
>>85628841
roy looks like such a douchebag jesus

i'd fuck garth real hard tho
>>
File: Titans051.jpg (265KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
Titans051.jpg
265KB, 630x968px
>>85628869
Poor Linda.
>>
File: Titans061.jpg (288KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
Titans061.jpg
288KB, 630x968px
>>85628895
>>
File: Titans071.jpg (222KB, 630x968px) Image search: [Google]
Titans071.jpg
222KB, 630x968px
>>85628913
So my biggest problem with this whole thing is Kadabra just makes this feel like a Wally solo book.

I love Wally and all but it hasn't really felt like Titans. It's felt like Wally and his sidekicks who deal with Wally's problem. If they wanted a Wally solo they should've just announced one in October after Rebirth (where all the pushed back books went) and actually made this a Titans book.
>>
>>85628877
There is no escaping how stupid Roy's outfit looks.
>>
>>85628943
well they know people are mostly buying this for wally
>>
>>85628943
It's because Rebirth made a huge deal out of Wally, Dick has his own book, and no one actually cares about the rest of the Titans

First arc will deal with Wally. Second arc is apparently Bumblebee
>>
>>85628980
I feel like most people are buying it because it's a Rebirth book.

>>85628943
following up on this, the worst part about this is it's going to be dreadfully predictable. I can't easily envision how this is going to go down.

Kadabra fucks with the Titans, the Fearsome Five get mixed in for whatever reason. Titans come out on top and realize Kadabra is only personally responsible for ruining Wally West's post-flashpoint normal life. Kadabra knows about Wally and Linda because, as you'd expect, he became his nemesis in the future.

As time travelers do, he went back further in time to ruin Wally's life when he was weaker and couldn't fully stop him, leading to this situation where they were both gone.

It'll end with the Titans looking kind of pleased, but with Wally going "no, this was just personal, the thing that affect all of us is STILL OUT THERE" and all of Titans will have been a pointless cocktease as the last page is some teaser for the real event book. The money shot snatched from it because of course Titans isn't going to have something important in it. Just like how Titans Hunt spent months teasing Wally, only to give a very obvious hint on the last page before DCU Rebirth, an event book, did the actual work of bringing him back.

I know I sound too pessimistic but Wally vs Kadabra has been done almost exactly like this, only with Linda/Wally reversed in who remembers who. It's the same story, Wally teaming up with a bunch of friends to eventually reunite in earnest. It was a great story the first time around. Kind of meh about it here.
>>
>>85629086
Are you the guy who posts 500 word essays about Wally on Reddit?
>>
lmao. So do clone of Jon Kent, Bar Torr, Power Girl, and all the other Teen Titans just no longer exist?
>>
>>85629821
hopefully dc learned how badly they fucked up that entire generation and will keep them benched until they have a concrete idea on what to do with them
>>
>>85628943
>Wally and his sidekicks
And who is exactly a bad thing? Wally eclipsed all the other Titans (minus Grayson) so i like the idea of him on the leader/central spot.
>>
>>85631258
I dunno, it's mislabeling?

We know what we're getting when it's "Dick Grayson and the Outsiders" or "Hal Jordan and the Green Lanterns" or whatever.

This should be called "Wally West and the Titans" at this point. It's literally a story about Wally's love life.
>>
>>85628841

really hoping Booth goes to do Wildstorm shit with Jim Lee
>>
>>85628943

I mean Abnett can give the others page time, did Teen Titans ever feel like a Raven book or a Starfire book because the villain was Trigon or Blackfire? The preview is Wally centric because they know that's who to advertise
>>
>>85628943
>>85629086

I don't think it would make much sense if Wally wasn't a big focus right now. In the fallout of Rebirth, Wally's the Titan with the big mystery around him, and he's a central piece to the "missing time."

I think it would be MORE misleading for Titans to not deal with it, even if it is just a leadup for the eventual event.
>>
>>85627156
>>
>>85629821
>So do clone of Jon Kent, Bar Torr, Power Girl, and all the other Teen Titans just
Kon went back with harvest. Bar remembered he left solstice in prison in the future. Power girl dunno. Raven and beast boy are in teen titans. Tim is going to die soon. Forgot what happened to durlan girl. No news on cassie either
>>
>>85628877
Stupid yes but he doesn't give me that douchebag feel here. When I saw him in other pages he looked like a grown up version of the old burger King kids mascot. A testament to being super radical and cool more than anything else.
>>
>>85628943
First arcs of teams are usually a reason to teamup or someone being center stage for quite a while so it doesn't seem that odd to me for them to focus on hum for now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.