[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given how Assmad people get now, I can only imagine the balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

Given how Assmad people get now, I can only imagine the balls it took to do this casting in the damn SIXTIES.
>>
>>85623410
She was the second best Catwoman.
And her voice is pure sex.
>>
>>85623410
Neah, there wasn't a huge Internet community of shitposters back then and comic books or adaptations were mostly for kids. So the asshurt was kept to a minimal level.

I mean, do you remember people bitching about black Green Lantern in Justice League? I don't think so.
>>
>>85624168
Comic book fans were already kind of pissed at how sappy batman was to begin with, and the creators were clearly OK with taking big risks. Mexican joker and black political activist catwoman were all part of the package.
>>
>>85623410
So you think that having one character be black for a change is comparable to what's happening now?
>>
>>85624222
false equivalence is my name and social justice is my game
>>
>>85624168
>I mean, do you remember people bitching about black Green Lantern in Justice League? I don't think so.

Yes, oh god yes.

You can find people still mad Nick Fury is black.

It's just a train ride that never stops.
>>
>>85624693
>You can find people still mad Nick Fury is black.
In comics(non-ult) or in movies?
Movies who gives a shit, Ultimate Fury was cool but main comic Black Fury is shit
>>
>>85624168
Any bitching people did about John was in the 70s when he was introduced. Before the cartoon he was either the Green Lantern who wasn't Hal, Guy or Kyle, or the protagonist of Mosaic.
>>
>>85623410
In the sixties people didn't have the internet to whine on all day long thinking they deserved to be heard.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (374KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
374KB, 600x800px
>>85623410

Wait, huh?
>>
>>85624914
it's called different actressess cupcake.
>>
>>85624949

It's called this throws a wrench in the point OP is trying to make.
>>
did I ever tell you guys about the time I had sex with Eartha Kitt in an airplane bathroom?
>>
>>85624949

It's called 'I'm not an obsessive so I never realised there was any other' you patronising cock-gargler.
>>
>>85623410
I don't think she was ever called Selina Kyle though

But then neither was Newmar?
>>
File: eartha-kitt-catwoman.png (836KB, 959x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eartha-kitt-catwoman.png
836KB, 959x1280px
Kitt > Newman
>>
>>
>tfw will never take Madame Zeroni up the mountain
>>
>>85623410
Not really. Eartha Kitt was already quite famous as a singer by then. Between her purrfect voice and feline attitude, casting her as a Batman villain wasn't just inspired, it was genius.
>>
reminder eartha kitt once had a threesome with james dean and paul newman
>>
>>85625152
you wish
>>
>>85625070

>tfw when you're cursed for all of eternity
>>
Holy fuck, she's Yzma too? How did I not know this.
>>
>>85624187
But Batman 66 was totally accurate to the Batman comics of the time. He'll several episodes were direct adaptations
>>
>>85624187
But Batman 66 was very accurate to the comics of the time. Hell, several eps were direct adaptations
>>
>>85624168
I honestly remember more people mad about white green lantern in green lantern.
>>
>>85625033
False.
>>
>>85624949
>cupcake
are you serious?
>>
>>85625152
Wasn't Dead gay?
>>
>>85623963
>second best

You mean best.
She bought actually character and personality to Catwoman. People just pick Newmar because she was hot. But I honestly can't recall her at all playing Catwoman. Had a nice ass though.
>>
>>85623410
>It took balls to cast a black person as a criminal in the Sixties.
>>
>>85625033
this
>>
>>85623410
I hate how Jada tries to be like her
>>
>>85625057
Based Lee.
>>
Weirdly enough Catwoman is one of those characters where her ethnicity really doesn't bother me any.
I mean I love the Hepburn look that Hughes established, but seeing how she's been everything from a pale blonde to ambiguously brown, even without getting into Eartha Kitt or Halle Berry's performances (neither of which were actually Selina Kyle, if I'm not mistaken), I feel like they've been traditionally soft on what she actually has to look like.
>>
>>85624729
All of them
Ultimate was shat on by 4chan very hard
>>
>>85625411
...and comic book fans, particularly those who remembered pre code comics were pissed off at that.

>>85625754
She's got a very wide range of good cannonicall versions of her.
>>
DCEU will also have black Catwoman
>>
>>85624967
>It's called this throws a wrench in the point OP is trying to make.

How? Go ahead and break your 'thought' process down for us.
>>
>>85625571
>Wasn't Dead gay?

Not all MMF threesomes involve both Ms plugging into the F. Have fun picturing that.
>>
>>85627308
The one I'm having on Thursday will, though.
>>
>>85625754

>those contacts

Why don't they use those in the movies? Is it really too much to ask for a green-eyed Selina and a blue-eyed Bruce?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.