[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the solo film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

When's the solo film?
>>
File: ANTS.png (42KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.png
42KB, 411x418px
>>85617632
NEVER
EVER
>>
only if it's boogie fever enchantress
>>
Never.

Suicide Squad was a less than mediocre movie. It was just the Harley & Deadshot film, featuring Waller, Militaryman, Mr. J and the rest.

Enchantress as the main antagonist was a poorly written shit show.
>Her motivation is "I wanna be the god again"
>Her plan is "I will make a ring of flying garbage to zap the satellites and rule the world"
>Let's say her power level is off the charts, so it's vague enough to flip flop from stupidly powerful to being weak enough to be beaten by humans
>Most of the time she's just going "Let me show you what you want. You want it. Hey, this character wants it. Wanna see a flashback again?"
>Happy ending, my girlfriend is born from the evil dead cocoon

tl;dr This movie is bad and this villain was shit.
>>
>>85617632
Katana and Boomer cop buddy movie when?
>>
File: CkmkVVuWEAAskMn.jpg (164KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CkmkVVuWEAAskMn.jpg
164KB, 800x1200px
>>85617966
enchantress and me bf & gf when ?
>>
File: gtresu225616006.jpg (18KB, 301x401px) Image search: [Google]
gtresu225616006.jpg
18KB, 301x401px
>>85617991
>enchantress
>>
>>85618018
she is not fat just dumpy
>>
They don't have the balls
>>
>>85617632
Wasn't a Justice League Dark movie planned at one point? They could revive that and make her appear in it.

Honestly, I'm more interested in a Batman, Harley and Joker movie, with bonus points for Jason showing up as Red Hood. Leto should get another crack at it, I feel that he just wasn't given enough screen time to prove if he could do a great joker or not. Harley was on point and even if she wasn't I like to see her ass so whatever
>>
>>85618285
God, that line was impressively bad. The entire exchange was, actually.

>Please kill me, so I can be with my brother!
>No way! Now give me my girlfriend back or I'll kill you!
>Yeah right, pussy!
>*kills her*
>>
>>85617938
Best thing about threads having to do with this movie is salty triggered faggots like you who are perpetually assravaged that people enjoyed the movie.
>>
>>85618391
Justice League Dark
Suicide Squad 2
Batfleck and the Outsiders ( with 100% more Katana)

These are the movies i want to see from DCCU.
>>
>>85618481
I was wondering why they gave the main villain role to a former model that has almost no acting experience to speak of and isn't actually hot. It makes no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>85618391
>Wasn't a Justice League Dark movie planned at one point?
Yes, but it's a Guillermo Del Toro project which means it'll never see the light of day.
>>
>>85617991
Why does she look so much better in her dirt witch form? I wonder if she will get her powers back at some point. I know little about DC comic's Enchantress.
>>
>"Step out of the shadows, I won't bite."

I came
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.