[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seriously though what was this guys problem??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Haggard.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Haggard.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
seriously though
what was this guys problem??
>>
>>85614095
Age and misery.
>>
>>85614095
He was a brony.
>>
He had no Smithers.
>>
>>85614095
He just wanted unicorns
>>
the man had everything, and found that nothing made him happy

the only way he could be happy was by taking something beautiful an free and imprisoning it
>>
>prince Lir wasted his life chasing after a unicorn that probably eventually didn't even care about him
>>
>>85614217
fucking kek
>>
File: molly-grue-last-unicorn-8.1.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
molly-grue-last-unicorn-8.1.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>damn unicorns always come 20 years too late

poor molly, she ended up cooking rat stew for idiots.
>>
>>85614095
He just wanted a waifu.
>>
>>85614095
Too much Red Bull.
>>
>>85614658
I always thought Molly was cute. I always imagined her and that wizard guy getting together in the end.
>>
Nothing left him happy except for something that represented freedom, so he wanted to hoard them all while being trapped in his own castle
>>
>>85615319
I think in the sequel book she pretty much was.
>>
>>85614549
Did you just not pay attention at all to her ending monologue? She's going to remember him forever and hates it because of the horrible sadness it will bring her immortal life.
>>
>>85614095
Depressed until he went a little insane. I actually wonder how he got some supernatural fire bull to do what he wants.

Also what the fuck was that butterfly's problem?
>>
File: 1348077306716.gif (186KB, 900x417px) Image search: [Google]
1348077306716.gif
186KB, 900x417px
>>85614095
He wanted his very own unicorn to shave.
>>
>>85616741
One of the stories Schmendrik says he's heard is that Haggard gave up his soul to own the Bull. This one seems to hold a bit of weight since having the Red Bull on his side made him pretty much unchallenged, but if it cost him his soul then it would explain why he couldn't take joy in anything.

As for the butterfly, it's stated in the book that butterflies are just flighty and prone to spouting whatever random stuff they hear. He actually was trying to help the Unicorn but couldn't stay focused and eventually forgot what he was talking about and fucked off.
>>
Wanted that horse pussy
>>
>>85617031
_____________________________.
>>
>>85614095
He was a collector.

Stamps, coins, unicorns. What's the difference?
>>
>>85615152
Fuck you, dude... I needed my sides for working and shit...
>>
>>85614095
He was trying to eliminate the gays. Unfortunately nobody told him the difference between homosexuality and unicorns.

Understandable, really.
>>
>>85617485
I'd like to solve the puzzle
is it "I want to fuck that unicorn."?
>>
WHEN THE LAST EAGLE FLIES
>>
>>85614095
He was posting on 4chan all his life.
>>
>>85619706
pretty sure it's
>I'd enjoy sexing that equine
>>
>>85619761
NARWHALS LOST AT SEA
>>
>>85614095
I can't remember.
Did he die in the end?
>>
>>85619958
yes
>>
He was just a dyslexic Transformers fan, and the last one he needed was Unicron.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF1Q56YAo0Q
>>
>>85616741

It's implied the king might be more than a mere mortal in some way. In the book the land surrounding his castle actually changed to fit his bleak mood.
>>
>>85620358
No that's just poetic description. In the old days they didn't separate Effect from wild guessing, let along Cause. There was no cause, that's just the way it was. Haggard didn't do anything to pretty up the lands, like planting trees or flowers, and his castle was beachside anyway. So it was sand and saltwater and rocks the last leg of road there.
>>
>>85620410

Don't they say the land was lush and fertile before Haggard was there? And that almost immediately after his death things begin looking better?

Magic in the book also didn't work by a strict set of rules, and was much more folklorish. There were other legends about Haggard as well
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.