[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does aquaman still exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: you can talk to fish.jpg (33KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
you can talk to fish.jpg
33KB, 550x550px
Why does aquaman still exist?
>>
>>85611276
ill get the shark you peasant
>>
>>85611276
Why does any comic character continue to exist? Because people like him.
>>
>>
File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
He existed before you were born and he will surely keep existing long after you are dead. And more people will have been influenced by his fictional existence than your real one.
>>
>>85611276
He is a pretty good character when he isnt in Johns's hands (i do like his "run", but while the story is good, aquaman is almost cardboard tier, Mera and Black Manta shine way more).
>>
File: Superfriends.jpg (41KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
Superfriends.jpg
41KB, 400x316px
>>85611276
Because he's one of the Quadrumvirate.
>>
>>85611417
Brutal.
>>
>>85611417
>he will surely keep existing long after you are dead

there are public toilets that have existed longer than you or i and arguably will likely continue existing long after we are dead, revamped and renovated, and these in any given week are arguably of more use and service to humanity than you or i will ever be

because you've got to shit somewhere

that's what aquaman is for
>>
>>85611791
Hit a nerve, sweetness?
>>
>>85611276
Manta needs something to do.
>>
>>85611821

You just got schooled bro, at least own up to it.
>>
Because he's the most iconic aquatic hero of all time
>>
>>85611276
le someone has to talk to fish XD
>>
>>85611821
Anon, I like Aquaman, but you cannot recover from that post, quit while you can.
>>
>>85611417
Fuckin boom.
>>
>>85611276
I'm honestly really excited for Aquaman, though mostly because I just like the actor.
>>
>>85611276
He rides sharks.
>>
>>85612343
>though mostly because I just like the actor.
He plays the same trope in every movie. He isn't even really good at it.
>>
>>85611821
wow nice recovery anon, really good
>>
Because is mostly water.

People are mostly water.

I think aquatic themed superhero is a given.
>>
>>85612409
>Earth*
>>
>>85611276
To fight crime underwater.
>There is no crime underwater.
You're welcome.
>>
>>85612365
>He plays the same trope in every movie.

He's one of the most beautiful people in the fucking world and is a servicable actor.

I'm not hyped for Jason Momoa because of his acting ability.
>>
>>85612496
But if you ever picked up a comic book you'd know what you just said was bullshit.
>>
The world needs a punchline.
>>
>>85612754
Then it's a good thing we have you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.