[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many PHDs does Lex Luthor have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: LexLuthor1.png (163KB, 250x363px) Image search: [Google]
LexLuthor1.png
163KB, 250x363px
How many PHDs does Lex Luthor have?
>>
Superman however has 12
>>
>>85608443
Clark Kent went to college?
>>
>>85608333
Probably none. He seems the type who never finished school because it was a waste of his time.
>>
I want Lex to let me suck his dick while he calsl me a dirty slut and then cum all over my face and steal my panties and leave in an allyway covered in his cum like the dirty cumdumpster slut i am
>>
As many as the writer needs him to have for the sake of a plot.

For the genius he's displayed like >>85608573 said, why would he need to go to school? He deals with subjects beyond the comprehension of the world's foremost experts.
>>
File: sup_125_002.png (318KB, 399x365px) Image search: [Google]
sup_125_002.png
318KB, 399x365px
>>85608519
where do you think he learned to date rape
>>
>>85608615
>>85608573
oh, so he's like David Icke
>>
>>85608519
Yeah, he studied journalism
>>
>>85608333
All of them
>>
>>
None and all. He doesn't do any work, he just asks universities for whatever when he needs them.
>>
He probably has received a bunch of honorary doctorates that he promptly wiped his ass with.
>>
>>85608603

I'm going to pretend you are a grill to make this go down easier.
>>
>>85611141

I am
>>
>>85611129
This.
Lex is a super genius and somebody like him wouldn't like the idea of going to college or having someone teaching him.
>>
>>85608333
zero
school is for suckers
>>
>>85611480
In other words, if he really existed he'd work a service job and drink himself into an early grave through bitterness at the world being against his greatness.

Unless he were born rich, in which case he'd do his best to piss away the family fortune but constantly be praised regardless.

You know, I always thought the alien who can fly and shoot the shit out of his eyes was the unrealistic thing about Superman comics, but I guess I was wrong.
>>
>>85608603
Unless you own your own country Lex would just have an assistant take care of all that for him while he watched from his limo, all the while imagining it was him and you were Superman and working on six different ways to bring that about.
>>
>>85611665
How are those social studies classes going?
>>
>>85611480
But Bruce has like 12 degrees and he got them all while he was still training, i'm sure Lex isnt above bribes so they would let him just present tesis and exams.
>>
>>85611665
I have a biochem degree and I'm in the fucking labor union. degrees are bullshit. Luthor is a cutthroat businessman who killed his own parents for seed money. he's the epitome of american success
>>
>>85610655
This.

That's as much as four tens.
>>
>>85611665
Lex Luthor prefers to learn stuff by himself and like the other anon said. Universities probably give him honorific PhD but he doesn't give a fuck because what he wants is to kill superman
>>
>>85608333
> Studying for PHDs
> A man who literally develops new fields of science each warranting their own PHD
Hahaha. You're cute, OP.
>>
File: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (282KB, 1011x1484px) Image search: [Google]
Elon_Musk_2015.jpg
282KB, 1011x1484px
>>85611665
Oh hay guize what's going on in this thread?
>>
>>85611874
That's terrible!
>>
>>85614607
bachelors in physics and economics.

drops out of his PHD grad school program to become a entrepreneur.

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard to start Microsoft.
>>
>>85611665

He studied under Ra's and Darkseid, that's a lot better education than most Ivy league schools.
>>
>>85608333
all of them, but he only minored in machine code.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.