[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RANE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image3446.png (139KB, 375x250px) Image search: [Google]
image3446.png
139KB, 375x250px
Not sure if right board? im from /lit/
anywho

Im writing a novella that might end up a graphic novel if my friend is on board.

Here is an exert, What do you think of my prose?

'RANE: ‘I had lost myself in the unconscious and irrational justification for my destructive behavior- a hunger for substance induced somnolence overwhelms me.
And like a primal desire, it rattles at my innermost center.’

novelladerane Dot wordpress Dot com

Looking for freelance story boarders. WIll pay via pay pal.
>>
>>85605645
>dat tail is just long enough to reach around so "she can dress normally"

sexy thought of the day
>>
>>85605727
Did you check out the wordpress?
>>
Any story boarders/concept artists online? if so please email novelladerane AT gmail DOT com.

Pay pal payments.
>>
>>85605886
Anon I think you will have better luck in you try in any of the batman threads, those threads you will find artist showing their stuff and talking each other to how to improve.

Try also the drawthread of /co/
>>
>>85605645

So the exratct is rane has a self destructive drug habit that she hates. You're a writer, I get that but she's a drug addict, she's not going to be that eloquent.
>>
>>85607092
Not so. When I was in a psych ward I met a lot of addicts that were poets and wrote exactly like that: extended, flowery prose that was meant to fluff up their own egos rather than actually make a point.
>>
>>85605886
Also I'd be interested if I wasn't already doing a pitch. Good luck!
>>
>>85605886
I'll shoot you an email. I could use some cash.
>>
File: blackhole.jpg (51KB, 307x395px) Image search: [Google]
blackhole.jpg
51KB, 307x395px
>>85605645
Why do you have a panel from Black Hole by Charles Burns as pic?
>>
>>85607150

I worked with a herion addict whose idea of a romantic date was watching Alice in wonderland on acid because oooo pretty colours.

I mean im just basing this on the exract. The biggest problem i have with it is "somnolence", a better word would be stupor cos a drug addict would do them to the max, not just to be slightly drowsy.
>>
File: 1454893921497.png (279KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454893921497.png
279KB, 500x500px
>rane
>looks like a dog
>rainedog

Also, this >>85607585
>>
File: scroogeno.jpg (13KB, 249x181px) Image search: [Google]
scroogeno.jpg
13KB, 249x181px
>>85605645
>'RANE: ‘I had lost myself in the unconscious and irrational justification for my destructive behavior- a hunger for substance induced somnolence overwhelms me.
>And like a primal desire, it rattles at my innermost center.’
>>
Here is the general gist

Rane started off as a short story around a year ago, the plot centers around RANE -
'gods mistake', a girl who believes herself to be the sister of the eve of eden.. After having been banished and trapped in purgatory for being born with inherent lust, and a desire for violence... She roams the streets of east end London, waiting for the messiahs return, manipulating him into taking her to the gates of st peter - where she will find answers.
>>
>>85605645
Can you guy just check my Word press? Im willing to pay well Via pay pal for story board artists/ concept artists..... My email and facebook page details are on my wordpress.

Plesae check it out
>>
>>85610107
roams the streats of isreal and the middle east* sorry. old Copy paste
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.