[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you save this man from a mob of angry comic book fans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1593691-brian_michael_bendis_16.jpg (424KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1593691-brian_michael_bendis_16.jpg
424KB, 1024x768px
Ulysses comes to you and gives you advanced warning that a group of angry comic book fan will beat the shit out of Brian Michael Bendis at NYCC. What is your reaction?

>Warn the police
>Nothing
>Grab some popcorn and watch. Dis gonna be good.
>Actively help out in the ass beating.
>>
I would probably just watch. :)
>>
>>85598616
I'd probably be in the mob....
>>
/co/ would most likely be the mob.
>>
I would jump out in front of Bendis and protect him for 9 consecutive panels, and then the last page is a cliffhanger
>>
Tell the police and BMB.
>>
>>85599968
You would jump out in front of Bendis and protect him for 9 consecutive panels?
>>
>>85598616
>Actively help out in the ass beating.

That's where I'd be.
>>
defend him so he gives me a writing job at marvel and ultimately become his second in command after he is EIC
>>
>>85601007

Yes Bendis, you know, the writer, for 9 consecutive panels and a cliffhanger. I would.
>>
>Anon? It's Bendis. There's an angry mob here trying to kill me. You have to save me, please.

Bendis?

>Yes.

Bendis, the writer?

>Yes.

Bendis, the writer that writes comics?

>Yes!

As in Marvel Comics?

>Why are you talking like that, anon?

Why am I talking like this?

>Yes.

As in repeating myself?

>....

>....

*Click*
>>
>>85598616
>Ulysses comes to you and gives you advanced warning that a group of angry comic book fan will beat the >shit out of Brian Michael Bendis at NYCC. What is your reaction?

"yeah, I know. We've been planning this for weeks. You want in?"
>>
>>85598616
I'd shoot Ulysses on the spot for being a shit Inhuman Bendis OC that the universe has to revolve around for the event before grabbing some popcorn to watch the mob
>>
>>85598616
Film it and sell it to the ADL
>>
>>85598616
>Grab some popcorn and watch. Dis gonna be good.

As long as he isn't gonna die, I think he deserves it. I hope it's a bunch of BLM and SJW faggots too, yelling at him that he hasn't done enough bootlicking for their causes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.