[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Characters that have mental issues/disorders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 41881729.jpg (282KB, 862x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41881729.jpg
282KB, 862x1000px
Bonus points if they're not super-villains.

Elsa spends the entirety of Frozen either in a panic attack or 5 seconds from a panic attack. She's also painfully codependent of Anna if books and comics are to be believed. A reason she's so popular (besides being hot) is her relatability to people with anxiety or depression problems.
>>
Batman probably has something too, but no one knows what.
>>
Cartoon version specifically.
>charming and manipulative to the point where he simply uses and double-crosses everyone around him
>doesn't care one bit if innocent people get hurt
>obviously is a criminal
>pretty unemotional when the mask is not on
>his idea of love is appreciating how rich Felicia is
>egotistical and ambitious
Tell me how this guy is not a textbook case of antisocial personality disorder.
>>
>>85598805
>Bruce Wayne never became batman
>the death of his parents made him lose his sanity
>all his aventure as Batman are just imaginary
>he is in fact in Arkham all his vilains and supporting cast are just how he see the other people in the asylium.
Is there a elseworlds like that? I can't imagine that the last moon knight run was the first to do it.
>>
File: 53331180_p0.jpg (749KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53331180_p0.jpg
749KB, 1920x1080px
>Complete disregard for other people's well being and happiness
>Believes friendship should be basically slavery
>Takes incredible amounts of glee in death and destruction
>Doesn´t want to just kill you; she wants to crush you both emotionally and physically
>Takes joy in torturing others
>Depends on other people's suffering in order to be happy

She´s a sadist, a sociopath and a psychopath, and to be honest, one of the scariest portrayals of one I´ve ever seen in a kids cartoon.
>>
Pearl from SU definitely has some issues. Amethyst too.
>>
>>85599238
But dem hips tho
>>
>>85598340

She's scared of killing those she loves because ice powers, you're scared of leaving the house because you're a beta neet.

I wouldn't call that relatable.
>>
>>85599951

Admittedly there most of it can be traced back to the fact they're still recovering from Rose dying.

14 years is a really long mourning period for us humans, but gems live for thousands of years, and as Jasper recently demonstrated, she's still messed up about her liege's death millennia after the fact. For the Crystal Gems, Rose might as well have died last week.
>>
I remember hearing it was confirmed Elsa has depression.
>>
>>85602705
Yeah, the directors did say in an interview a while back that she has depression and anxiety.
>>
File: I'm Bateman.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Bateman.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
Textbook sociopath. His extreme need for stimulation drives him to commit savage murders of the innocent during the day then turn right around to being a violent vigilante preying on criminals at night, and his complete lack of moral understanding, empathy and detached view of others prevents him from seeing how the two are any different from the other.
>>
File: Its-Such-a-Beautiful-Day-2.png (491KB, 737x537px) Image search: [Google]
Its-Such-a-Beautiful-Day-2.png
491KB, 737x537px
>>85598340
>>
File: azula_1.jpg (10KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
azula_1.jpg
10KB, 322x241px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.