[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Three Jokers What did it mean by that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (298KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 1366x768px
>Three Jokers
What did it mean by that?
>>
its da joos
>>
It was them admitting that they are so incompetent they can't even keep one of their most popular villains consistent.
>>
>>85594905
They forgot Batman has other villains
>>
Why didn't Batman ask the chair that? He was on it for several days, and he didn't think to ask who the three jokers were?
>>
>>85594948
So one is the red hood joker, one is the Heath Ledger with the truly unknown past cuz he's so crazy and the other would be the Jared Leto(possibly Jason Todd) Joker who came about after the red hood Joker
>>
>>85595029
Because it was a story written by Geoff Johns
>>
>>85595041
But hey, that's just a theory
>>
I think it's likely first: Joker in the killing joke, who's everything from the initial run up until batman strangles him/Second: the more murderous joker afterward, dies after being shot in the head in moorisons run/Third: a man who immediately replaces the last joker, likely arkham, who's gone on to be the joker snyder has defines.
>>
>>85595041
matthew patrick plz go and stay go
>>
>>85595181
no son

think of it as a family hierarchy, Grandpa joker is Nicholson, hes all flare and shit, does big capers and steals money.

Second is Pa Joker, also known as Ledger Joker, murderer and anarchist with soldier training.

Third one is Joker Jr, Leto Joker, he's all tatoos and trying to recapture the magic of the others.

Being a Joker is like a disease, it takes hold of people and develops replacing their original minds with insanity.
>>
>>85595181
Batman didn't strangle the Joker in TKJ
>>
triple the profit baby
now they can do 3 joker arcs in a row
>>
First Joker is the 1940's crime boss Joker aka the original Joker. Second Joker is the 1990's edgy super-genius serial killer Joker aka the Moore, Miller and Morrison Joker. Third Joker is the 2010's random crazy retard Joker aka the Snyder and Snyder Joker. It's pretty much an excuse to say that the shitty New 52 Joker isn't actually the real Joker.
>>
What if Joker is actually a Czarnian and the other two Jokers grew from him?
>>
>>85596645
Don't give DC any ideas.
>>
>>85594905

Jeanie was actually having an affair during TKJ flashback. She faked her death to avoid Joker 1.

Joker 1 found out Jeannie was with a mobster named Jack Napier and gassed him. Jeannie was killed, along with the unborn baby. Napier actually hired Joker 1 for the Red Hood heist but didn't account for the Batman.

Napier killed Joker 1 in the process and survived the gassing, becomes the 2nd Joker, a mob boss.

Napier led several incarnations on his gang until he killed the father of an edgy son.

His mom freaked out and the son killed Jack Napier. He became the 3rd Joker.
>>
>>85596706
It would make sense though.

Since he's also got white skin, and the bastich just won't die.
>>
>>85596645
...fuck.

I think I actually LIKE this idea.

FUCK.
>>
>>85594905
What about the 3 Batmans?
>>
File: Joker_(The_Batman).jpg (38KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Joker_(The_Batman).jpg
38KB, 1024x767px
>>85596645
everything makes sense now
>>
>>85594905
Seven vaginas
>>
>>85597184
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ONTO SOMETHING HERE
>>
>>85596307
Snyder already fucking did that!
>>
>>85597769
Now they can do three sets of three Joker arcs in a row.
>>
>>85597732

please keep your autism under control please
>>
It's gonna have to do with psycho pirate and the assorted crises. I have faith in Tom King that it won't be as simple as "Batman never noticed his archenemy was three different dudes in clown paint."
>>
>>85597972
Well, maybe the other two Jokers just got into the current continuity like Wally did and that's the reason why Batman didn't realize it much earlier.
>>
>>85595041
Stop matpat. They're probably just Jokers displaced from different points in DC's history because of Doctor Manhattan
>>
>>85595181
Joker didn't die in the killing Joke. And if any of you would read the actual comics where this has been brought up, there are 3 jokers at the same time, two of them were comitting different crimes at the same time.
>>
>>85596637
They're all the real Joker, that's the point
>>
>>85597732
No, no you're not
>>
>>85594905
Johns is a hack that wanta to leave his mark in every IP, including IP he doesnt really like or know.

The 3 jokers idea only could have came out from a jackass that doesnt know shit about batman
>>
I've always had a theory that the Joker creates his own replacement. Tortures them and brainwashes them into thinking they are the joker. Then when he dies his replacement takes over. I wonder if this is going to confirm that theory.
>>
>>85597942
>>85598049
FUCK YOU

JOKER IS TOTES A CZARNIAN
>>
>>85598165
Damn, the autism levels are of the charts
>>
File: image1.jpg (729KB, 1322x1358px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
729KB, 1322x1358px
So according to Rebirth the Jokers are

1. Dick Sprang Joker
2. Killing Joke Jokers
2. Snyder Joker

Which is really fucking obnoxious because the first two are immortal game changing classics and the third is their shitty generic writer that DC crams down our throats despite bringing nothing new or interesting to the character.

Should have been Morrison's Arkham Joker desu but I guess that would require using the best and most iconic writing and not the one that shills the most for DC's current line.
>>
>>85598518
I've come to realize that Snyder is an average writer, not mind blowing or amazing. The artists on his books are what made him look good.
>>
>>85594905
>People are going to get hype for this
>There'll be a multi part arc dedicated to a 3 Joker's story
>People will be buttdevasted when they didn't read between the lines
>Everyone will get really disappointed when the "twist is that there's only one Joker

Batman asked the chair the wrong question. He asked it "what's the Joker's real name" and he got "there are three" as a response. Not that there are three Jokers. Just that there are 3 real names. "Joker" will be one of them because lolsocrazy he genuinely believes it's his real name. "Red Hood" will probably be another to finally confirm Moore's origin story. The last name will be his super secret birth name that they'll cop out of giving you because status quo.
>>
>>85598518
>The chair said there were three

Is this a reference to the Darkseid war/batgod thing?
>>
>>85598629

Yea to Bat's time in Metron's Mobieus chair
>>
If there really are 3 different blokes who act like the Joker why have more than one never been arrested at the same time? Shouldn't they look different? Don't they keep DNA records? Wouldn't they notice if they brought in a Joker and some DNA they had as evidence matched him but not the Joker DNA on file? Wouldn't Harley have noticed that she had three puddins?
>>
>>85597808
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>85598518
Snyder Joker had to be one of them because no matter how crappy he is, he is still a character that currently exists in continuity. The only way to get rid of him is either to reboot Batman's continuity, and they didn't even want to do that when the New 52 started, or by introducing another Joker and then killing the Snyder one, which could be where this whole 3 Joker thing is going.
>>
>>85598709
>he is still a character that currently exists in continuity. The only way to get rid of him is either to reboot Batman's continuity,

Or just write a different comic with the Joker and make him compelled different like literally every other writer in his history.
>>
For fuck's sake!
Do you people really still take DC canon seriously?
There is no real canon, each writer just make their own stories with their own interpretation of the characters and events in there. They don't care that their story is inconsistent with most other stories

You know why?
Because there's literally too many stories at this point to keep it all contained in one timeline, or even to make any sort of sense of them at all, and it has been for a long time.

If there's a story where there are three jokers, then fine! that doesn't mean diddly-squat for any stories not directly linked to that one
>>
>>85598731

*completely different
>>
>>85598731
Yeah but they decided to do some dumb story with multiple Jokers before anyone got around to doing that, so now they're stuck with him for it.
>>
>>85596645
If its an elseworlds i would love that but jokers past should never be set in stone like that in main canon.
>>
>back then
>too many crossover stories, which doesnt make sense based on their timelines
>say they're just alternate earths
>too many alternate earths now
>create crisis to fix this shit

>now
>a single joker isnt enough
>we gotta make 3 of them
>>
>>85594905
it's fucking bullshit

3 jokers
unless they had the same cosmetic surgery and they're all the same height/weight/fighting/talking/etc..
batman should have known they were 3 or at the very least figured out 2 were copy cats

fucking bullshit
3 jokers
>>
>>85594905
>What did it mean by that?
He meant "I bet I can get people talking about this".
>>
Let me guess, this storyline will end with:

>And THAT is the true definitive origin of the Joker, explanation for the who the Joker is and finally: his death

OR IS IT?????? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH BUY BATMAN RETURN OF THE JOKER 1 OF 12 NEXT MONTH. WATCH GOTHAM AND BATMAN'S WORLD GET SHOOK TO ITS VERY CORE WITH THE RETURN OF HIS GREATEST FOE. IS HE REALLY BACK??????? PRE-ORDER VARIANTS NOW
>>
>>85598643
underrated post
of
the
FUCKING
CENTURY
>>
>>85594905
>Joseph Kerr
>Red Hood
>Joker

That's really all there is to it.
>>
File: kim_jong_il_team_america1.jpg (57KB, 700x377px) Image search: [Google]
kim_jong_il_team_america1.jpg
57KB, 700x377px
>>85598884
>>
Not three Jokers, three real names.
>>
>>85598643
Maybe whenever one quits, another shows up? The other two Jokers were in different cities, so presumably it went:
Joker A appears, fights Batman for a while, eventually quits, escapes Arkham and leaves Gotham.
Joker B just so happened to be putting a scheme into action (the Killing Joke, maybe?) so when Joker A escapes, everyone assumes Joker B is Joker A. Several years of tussles later, Joker B gives up and leaves Gotham for a year.
At some point Joker C has his face cut off and comes to Gotham a year later. Cue Death of The Family and, after Bats beats him, he gives up...cue Endgame.
Can't speak for the DNA records, but surely if Joker can change and people in-universe roll with it and assume its just Joker being Joker, there is the possibility of there being more than one.
>>
>>85598578
Synder's in charge of this story?
>batman looks surprised as he hears the true name, the audience doesn't see it
>bruce starts reminincing about his parents
>"Martha the doctors said we're having twins! Thomas Jr. and ......"
>batman confronts joker
>"i know your real name, joker... brother..."
>"Marco J. Wayne"
>Joker starts crying and batman hugs him
>joker stabs batman
>"but why"
>"cuz im a twisted psychopath and our uncle touched me in funny places"
>>
The first Joker is the original Joker or the Dick Sprang Joker?
They're very different. But is redundant having the original Joker, a cold serial killer, along Moore Joker, also a cold serial killer.

I want one Sprang Joker, one killer Joker and we don't need one more Joker.
>>
>>85594948
Consistency is like, the opposite of The Joker.
>>
>>85599290
Came here to post just that. If anything, having that original Joker, along withTKJ Joker, implied to be a general modern era, pre n52 Joker, seems like a way for DC to cover their own ass. If they just had that pre 52/post 52 Jokers running around, it'd imply that Snyder's one was the lesser one,s imply a copy, just like what happened with 52 Superman. But by havign the 3, it diffuses the blame a little. "see, Snyder Joker is different, but pre 52 Joker was ALSO different from the classic Joker!)

I think most people where alright with the 1st appearance/post5-Way revenge Joker being the same as the one as the 50's/60's one. I think Morrison explained it best that for a while Joker simply played his antics differently, and when things went back to being darker after dick left, so did he. For that matter, I think people where easing into Snyder's Joker as just a new take, before things started to go off the rails. After floating around the idea of the Joker being more of a force of nature than a singular being, just straight up dividing him as three physical people seems like a let down.
>>
File: btasjoker-129156.jpg (42KB, 655x347px) Image search: [Google]
btasjoker-129156.jpg
42KB, 655x347px
Which Joker would the animated "voiced by Mark Hamill" Joker be?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.