[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about DC Moviesd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: DC-Universe-Characters.jpg (209KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
DC-Universe-Characters.jpg
209KB, 1170x780px
In the DC movie universe there is a rise in metahumans, superman and zod appear, then wonderwoman, flash and aquaman. In suicide squad they add a bunch more, and use these appearances as justification for making the team.

My question is do they ever explain why there is a sudden boom in the ammount of metahumans?
>>
>>85594788
The metahumans always existed, but were in hiding until Superman showed up. I don't think it's ever explained where they got their power, but Waller claims that they have always existed, even in ancient times (Goliath and Samson are her examples.) Atlanteans and Amaons kept to themselves after the first fight with Darkseid 30,000 years ago apparently.The metahuman overarching plot will hopefully be more fleshed out in later movies.
>>
>>85594788
Partially dye ti the metagene and
what this anon said>>85594861
>>
>>85594861
that clears it up, thanks. i must have missed that in suicide squad. if you saw it, what did you think of it?
>>85594902
would you mind explaining dye ti the metagene?
>>
>>85594992
typo. he meant due to the metagene. so, just evolution really
>>
>>85595011
lol ok, i dont read much dc stuff so i thought it was something else
>>
>>85594992
I loved Suicide Squad, but it had a few problems. Overall a 7/10. I loved Batman and Flash in it. Ever since it was announced I said "all I want is to see Batman punch Harley" and I got my wish. El Diablo was awesome, Deadshot and Rick Flag were cool, and Boomerang was hilarious. Katana could have been cool but was underutilized. I liked her though. Joker was great IMO, too bad most of his scenes were cut but I understand why.

>>85595011
>>85595122
I didn't mention the metagene in my post because, although it will be most likely what they are going to go with, it still hasn't been fully confirmed yet. Since this is a different universe, I don't want to make assumptions about things that aren't 100%. Still, I love theorizing about this stuff.
>>
>>85595472
yea, maybe a 6/10 for me. all the hate wasnt totally justified, though (internet lynch mob etc)

i thought joker has a lot of potential, i with they focused more on setting up him and harley (and deadshot for that matter) in the begining of the movie before going strait to the "lets form a team" part if that makes sense. just thinking that we are going to get a solo bat movie eventually so we should probably set up his main villain better (this is post jason todd right?) and harley was the most redeeming part for me.
>>
Why didn't like somebody else defeat Enchantress? seemed like not a Suicide Squad-esque mission honestly
>>
>>85595899
Nobody was around?
>>
>>85595931
Flash is like fast or something
>>
>>85595899
It was a bit too contained and she was defeated faster than it would have taken people to find out about what was really going on. Midway City is protected by Hawkman right? I don't think he was introduced yet, if he's in this universe. Enchantress had only just started smashing army bases and the stuff in the sky wasn't high and bright enough to be seen from Gotham and Central City I'd say. Otherwise Flash would be there in a flash. This is all just speculation of course. For all we know Batman got there 10 minutes after everything was done.
>>
>>85595931
I hope they have an explanation for why Flash didn't stop shit.
Like I usually give these movies the excuse if it's time sensitive or hidden enough there's an excuse as to why the other heroes aren't there but Flash throws a wrench in that since there's nowhere he can't be in minutes if not seconds. Especially since there's a giant magic mushroom cloud over Midway City....by Jihadists.
>>
>>85595899
The mission wasn't to defeat enchantress it was to get waller out of the city
rick flag loved june though so they had to stop her.
>>
>>85596019
Because he wasnt there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.