[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 00001712.jpg (89KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001712.jpg
89KB, 600x849px
>
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
>>85594591
Looks like everything is going to go smoothly without any trouble at all, yessiree
>>
>>85594591
Who is going to die?
>>
>>85594790
Red's gonna fuck it all up
>>
>>85594591
how ominous
>>
>>85594591
I am ready for the Doot Doot, I'm sure it will be quite the spook!
>>
>>85594591
>Ghost whatever her name is stops Annie
>not because she wants to protect the court
>but to protect the forest from the court
Let's be honest, the court straight up murdered a dude and chained a girls soul to that location for protection.

Clearly they're the ones everyone should be afraid of.
>>
>>85594591
Yeah lets just touch the green techno-arrow thing with our bare spirit-self. I mean its not like there is a reason why a certain someone else's spirit still trapped here.
>>
>>85594591
The body is surprisingly intact after a couple of centuries at the bottom of a moving river.

But yeah either John Redcorn or Jeane is about to open a whole can of spiritual asskicking on somebody in the next couple of pages.
>>
>>85595014

I like how absolutely none of the gang have displayed the faintest concern about what might happen AFTER they boot Jeanne into the ether. Consequences? What're they?
>>
File: IMG_6350.jpg (353KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6350.jpg
353KB, 768x1024px
>>85594591
>All dis happening
>>
>>85594946
have you already forgotten coyote toppling a building just for shits and giggles?
>>
File: 1451363319871.png (313KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
1451363319871.png
313KB, 602x598px
YEAH WE GET IT, ITS OMINOUS, GET ON WITH IT TOM
>>
>>85595557
That's Coyote. He was pissed off about Annie being kept away but doesn't care much about Court affairs.

The Forest itself however is full of monsters and shadowmen who are pissed off with humans.
>>
>>85595509
Going to assume Jeanne murdered all life in the river, so no fish to nipple on him. I don't remember if rigor mortis can hold a skeleton together for long or if it rots away eventually.
>>
Who do you think is going to die in this chapter of GKC?

Please vote here

http://www.strawpoll.me/10943463
>>
>>85595965
>no Mort option
>>
>>85595799

Rigor mortis is due to muscles, you dumb fuck
>>
>>85595014
>green
ether-green no less.
>>
It's been awhile.

Why was Jeanne shot with a spirit arrow in the first place?
>>
>>85595509
It's a spirit skeleton.
>>
>>85596061
She wasn't, the green elf fuckboi was as he was going to meet her.
>>
>>85596043
Wow, got to throw an insult in everything, don't you? Issues much?

I made a mistake. Always thought it was something to do with the joints themselves hardening but yeah, it's the muscles and ligaments. Only last for 2 days too.
>>
>>85596339
>baby gets triggered and cries about it
Yeah go fuck off back to tumblr, whinelord.
>>
>>85596407
This is a 18+ website.
>>
>>85596540
So why are you here?
>>
>>85596569
Because I'm the one able to type like an adult and not some teenage crap like >>85596407
>>
>>85594591
She is gonna fuck it up, isn't she?
>>
>>85596591
Doesn't she always?
>>
>>85596584
>claims to be adult
>acts like a pussy
Yeah I don't think you're quite cut out for this place.
>>
>>85596713
Technically they didn't claim to be an adult, they claimed to be able to type like one.
>>
>>85594790
>annie and kat die on the river
>nobody tells them because they're a psychopomp and whatever kat's symbol means
>parley dies
>she doesn't notice because smitty's puppet strings keep her body moving as if she were alive
>fairies don't give a fuck anyway
mission accomplished, back to school everyone
>>
>>85596713
I was just saying you have issues and feel a need to insult people over trivial things. You're the one projecting with all that 'triggered' stuff.

Triggered is a meme used by underaged, just so you know. Be more careful about showing your age here.
>>
>>85594591
Touching the spooky magitech arrow anchoring a powerful vengeful ghost in place with your ether body seems like a great idea.
>>
she pulls that arrow and she is immediately pulled into psychic combat with jeane, trying to psychopomp her. meaning she won't even notice the forests immediate invasion of the court.
>>
I'm a terrible artist.
>>
Ok, so what are the options for Friday?

1) Annie pulls the arrow, swims back up (but, it being Friday cliffhanger, something worse happens)
2) Annie can't touch the arrow in ether form. Either she goes through it, or it disrupts her ether form.
3) Annie touches the arrow, and gets drawn into some hallucination thing she can't easily wake up from.
4) ???
5) Profit
>>
>>85594591
what could POSSIBLY go wrong?
>>
>not even a head shot
fucking noob
>>
>>85594790
If I had to guess, Smitty or Parley.

Annie and Kat are the main characters, they don't have any death flags, and they still have roles to play in the story that can't really be taken over by anyone else.

Either/both of the fairies could die, but it would lack in impact and be almost completely pointless narratively speaking. If they'd die it'd be little more than a cheap excuse for sad scenes.

Smitface or Parley dying would be geniunely sad because not only are they much more firmly established as characters than the fairies, but there's also the factor of their relationship, adding extra emotional impact. In addition, neither has a narrative role to fullfil that couldn't theoretically be handed over to someone else. It'd also give both of them a strong reason to get more involved in the whle Jeanne story. There are some reasons why it's still unlikely that they'll die, like how both of them still have ongoing arcs (for both, growing into their role in the Court, and for Smitty especially there's the thing with the strings), but for the former cutting the arc off halfway would just add to the drama of it, and for the latter it's something that could theoretically be explored post-mortem.

Still, when push comes to shove I don't think either of them will die. I'm predicting that the 'action' in this chapter won't come from someone fucking up leading to deaths, but from Annie having some weird etherial reaction to whatever the arrow really is.
>>
>>85598865

>>85599803 here, I'm expecting something like your #3.
>>
>>85594790
everyone but annie. literally
>>
>>85600343
That would be the worst possible scenario!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.