[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think fans of modern tv animation are people who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (274KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 800x450px
Do you think fans of modern tv animation are people who don't have taste in animation?
>>
>>85588542
No
>>
It's possible some don't but not as a whole group.
>>
File: 1471558321928.png (261KB, 628x667px) Image search: [Google]
1471558321928.png
261KB, 628x667px
>>85588542
What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>85588631
Weed
>>
You take what you can get.
>>
>>85588542
I think that's a pretty loaded question and you're just trying to stir up shit.
I also think if the mods were actually doing their job this thread would be trashed by now.
>>
>>85588705
cry a river cunt
>>
>>85588542
I think you should shut thenfuck up you critical hack!
>>
>>85588542
I think they're adults who grew up with cartoons and so desperately want their kids shows to age alongside them they latch onto things that have the slightest whiff of maturity to it, they latch onto it and then shit on it when it doesn't live up to their expectations of being grimdark and edgy. It's part of why Steven and Gravity Falls have such shitty fanbases while things like Uncle Grandpa get absolutely dumped on for just wanting to be a cartoon. The whole "muh deep lore" crowd and all.
>>
File: 1471200752433.jpg (56KB, 712x498px) Image search: [Google]
1471200752433.jpg
56KB, 712x498px
I think a lot of modern cartoon creators are pretty mediocre, they come from mostly internet raised backgrounds and their standards are pretty low. Even as far as children's media a lot of them just don't get what kids want or how to structure jokes and stories for children, they kind of just make these shows for themselves. Which w I uld be fine, but they're mostly a bunch of immature man and woman children who have no taste outside of anime or cartoons, so what they like is pretty autistic. Compare thst to older, more artistically literate cartoonists who'd make stuff that referenced things other than cartoons and animation in their incestuous community, and you'd get a broader appeal than... whatever the hell most CN shows try to be.
>>
File: 1390366458419.gif (2MB, 357x238px) Image search: [Google]
1390366458419.gif
2MB, 357x238px
>OLDER CARTOONS ARE BETTER!!! ONLY 90'S KIDS WILL REMEMBER THIS XDDDD
Jesus fucking Christ, dude...
>>
Le epic bait thread
>>
>>85589114
Who are you quoting?
>>
Everyone with taste moved on to anime.
>>
>>85589114

>older cartoons

I am talking about Animation in general, back in early 2000's and mid 2000's was the golden era for Anime in America, nowadays is just cartoons and stupid Anime like Attack on SJW Titan!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.