[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This week Betty Ross is all sad that someone killed Bruce by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: murderer.jpg (121KB, 486x557px) Image search: [Google]
murderer.jpg
121KB, 486x557px
This week Betty Ross is all sad that someone killed Bruce by shooting him in the head. Even worse, he was shot in the head because he might do something one day. Truly a monsterous act.

Oh, wait. She did the exact same thing a few months ago. If she does anything other than congratulate Clint for succeeding where she failed, I'll be quite disappointed. Rick knows about this, by the way.

Fucking marvel. The only place where murder is completely fine and always forgiven until someone decides that this time it matters.
>>
>>85585575
>Betty was a cunt
>this excuses Clint being a cunt
They are both cunts.

Clint had no right to murder Bruce in cold blood.

Hell, Bruce gave him an Anti-Hulk Arrow (great writing there, Bendis) so that if he ever turns into a rampaging Hulk to kill him.
And he uses it when he's in Powerless Human Form!!!

Because some jack-off Inhuman told him to.

Fuck Clint. He doesn't deserve to become Green Arrow. He deserves to kill himself

/thread
>>
>>85586497
Well meme'd, familia
>>
>>85586497
>Blaming Clint for Bendis's shit writing
>>
I don't know what you expected from Betty. She was cheating on him a week after they got married and has tried to kill him before. Obviously just feigning for the family.
>>
Betty Ross is a worthless cunt of a character throughout her entire publication history
>>
>>85587076
Wait, seriously?
>>
>>85585575
Betty is a hulk. It's okay when she does it. When someone else does it, it's like a white person saying nigger.
>>
>>85587197
Yes, shittiest wife.
>>
>>85586563
>>Blaming Clint for Bendis's shit writing

It's funny that characters get a pass for shit they do because a writer "made" them do it. As opposed to all those other times they were acting of their own free will, of course.
>>
>>85586497
Leave Clint alone.
>>
>>85588339
>characters
>free will
>>
>>85588339
Marvel intern spotted
>>
Rick is a god damned hypocrite too. Betty tells him about her attempt to murder his old buddy while they're sitting there having tea or whatever in the fuck and he doe not give the first shit. This week though he's plotting on killing a guy with a Mass Effect replica weapon that might actually be a super soaker.
>>
>>85588468
>Marvel intern spotted

You mean in this thread, that I started, about bitching about Marvel not only recycling a plot from the Red She-Hulk, but they apparently did so without remembering that they did exactly this same exact bullshit?

Man, Marvel interns suck.

This new inhuman that "predicts the future" and people running around acting on this information up to and including shooting Bruce in the head while he was standing around being Bruce? They did this shit like two years ago. Only instead of getting their information from some dude's daydreams they were getting their information from some tard's connnection to some alien super-computer.
>>
>>85588385
No, he's a murderous dick. He doesn't deserve to lead the Occupy Avengers movement. He deserves to rot in prison or the electric chair.

*shits on Hawkeye*

Hawkeye should change his name to Browneye. Because he's such a shitty human-being.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>85586497
Nigga the whole fucking Marvel Universe is cunts

Name one character in this company that isn't defined in part by their failures as a human being
>>
>>85587076

>She was cheating on him a week after they got married

I don't believe you.
>>
>>85589703
Ben Grimm
>>
If she had succeeded in killing bruce she still would have been sad you dumb fuck
>rage monster is gonna fuck us all
>have to kill him, unfortunate necessity
>in human form still man I love
>mourn his loss while still understanding the necessity of his death
It's almost like people can feel more than one thing
>>
>>85589703
Ulysses :^)
>>
>>85589739
You're right, I lied.
It was 3 weeks.
>>
>>85589965

Well, she didn't fuck him at least.
>>
>>85590479
That's just when they first met. They spent a number of months together and even after reconciling with Bruce she goes back to him.
>>
>>85590518
and by met and I mean got together.
>>
>>85589799
>If she had succeeded in killing bruce she still would have been sad you dumb fuck

I don't feel any pity for sad murderers. Fuck that murderous cunt.
>>
>>85585575

So Banner's death inspired me to read some of his stuff...and jesus christ. I had no idea the guy's life is so shit.

It's not quite Pym-tier, but yeah being the Hulk is just awful, especially when you have a woman like Betty who will leave or betray him at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>85591798
Has nice moments like his mom shitting on Betty in Fear Itself but loving Jarella.

Best girl after Caiera.
>>
>>85588602

First off, how the shit did this even happen when there was an example of Bruce shooting himself in the head but surviving due to hulking out. Not the movie version either, in either one of the Max stories or when he thought he'd killed someone. To help, I think it was the one with Nightmare.
>>
>>85592518
>First off, how the shit did this even happen when there was an example of Bruce shooting himself in the head but surviving due to hulking out.

Are you asking me to explain Marvel inconsistencies? Cause, as a Marvel intern I don't get to actually make any decisions. I just make "fuck marvel" posts on the 4chans.
>>
>>85589332
Bendis pls
>>
>>85585575
Continuity died with Gruenwald. When he was assassinated by the cowards Rob Liefeld and Bob Harras
>>
>>85592518
What's your point? Bruce and Joe Fixit had a contest over who could kill whom first.
>>
>>85593747
Dude, calm yourself. You're a bit too sensitive and bitter about a not really serious guessing fron some random person.

Besides, there is a thing called characterization and some writers, like Bendis, suck at doing it. When a character has over 40 years of character decelopment, in spite of its status quo, and said writer decides to break with not only the historical status quo, but even recent and current historybecause he doesn't want to change the ideal scenario in his mind to blent the story to the characters instead of doing the opossite... Well, when that happens, which was the case with Clint this time, is far from fair to blame the character alone.

And I'm pretty sure Hawkeye isn't the only one who has suffered this written illness.
>>
>>85586563
He's a fictional character brah
>>
>>85585575
>Oh, wait. She did the exact same thing a few months ago.
>What is regret?
>>
>>85586497
I thought he had to shoot him in his powerless form otherwise it wouldn't work. That's why he chose Clint because he could see the flash of green before he turns.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.