[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nickelodeon had the worst moves haven't they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (2KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 151x151px
et's start with how they made awful "One sided feminist sitcoms" make a shit ton of cartoons with bro dudes derping around, try to be hip and with it, and not to mention allowing Dan Schneider to make more tween sitcoms when in all honesty he should retire. ALso i don't know if this belonged in /co/ or /tv/ and i know that people will say something baout the lOud house and Harvey beaks, but they're already on nicktoons. or at;east Harvey beaks is. Also the excessive amount of spongebob
>>
>>85574224
You should put

Tldr

How do we fix Nickelodeon
>>
>>85574224
The only awful thing about your post is your grammar
>>
>>85574271
i was typing fast and posted it without spell checking it
>>
Honestly with Nick rebooting a shit ton of old shows makes me happy and worried

It could be the renaissance or the black plague
>>
>>85574332
maybe both
>>
>>85574332
It's both:

>Hey Arnold
>creator involved and extremely faithful

>Legends of the Hidden Temple
>hurr cheesy low budget TV movie
>>
>>85574418

Wait legends of the hidden temple is going to be a tv movie?!
>>
File: Snow Day.jpg (62KB, 298x415px) Image search: [Google]
Snow Day.jpg
62KB, 298x415px
>>85574224
I liked the Jimmy Neutron movie, the original Rugrats movie, and I don't know anyone who hated Snow Day.
>>
>>85575830
Ohhh, wait, Sorry OP.
You said "moves" but I for some reason read "movies"
>>
The reason Dan never retires is his massive amount of shares in the company. They kinda let him stick around because he basically owns the network at this point. He'll eventually have to step down once Victoria or Carly start talking about his weird fetishes and inappropriate behavior on set in about 3 years.
I think if we're talking about fixing this network, we need to remember what people remember. And this biggest thing people remember about Nick is this big bundle of good Nicktoons. Rugrats, Real Monsters, Hey Arnold, Ren and Stimpy, Doug, catdog, all amazing shows. All done by up and coming animators working in down town LA in a small ass studio or tucked away in a relatively small branch in Universal's back lot. My family has close ties in Hollywood land, and I know a lot of the people who launched the Nicktoons line up in the 90s. It was a tireless and thankless first 5 years of work trying to launch Nickelodeon into even the same category as Disney. Not to mention, they were trying to fight against Cartoon Network, who was also launching in the early 90s. There were months where people would sleep in their animation studios and work through the holidays. Nickelodeon didn't just want to be the first kid's network. They wanted to be the best and ONLY kids network.

Hard work paid off and they realized they could outsource most production over seas. They shut down the Universal wing in 2005, disbanded most of Klasky Csupo, and started working with South Korean animation studios for most of their new line up. A lot of the 3D animation is done with an over the counter, consumer grade software and/or flash, and a lot of the writing staff is traded around from show to show so they can pay them less and not hire on new staff season to season. It's a bummer, and I blame the issues with launching a second animation based network right as they were ending most of their early line up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.