[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AND IN THAT CABIN...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 6zIaqKj.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6zIaqKj.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
AND IN THAT CABIN...
>>
>>85573968
>muh gator gate
>>
Mick is such a douche on the podcast holy fuck
>>
>>85573968
Have they made anything recently? Or are they still just doing that podcast bullshit?
>>
>>85573968
Is a bunch of dorks who can't keep something running
>>
>>85575623
They've disbanded. Some of them have collaborated on some more minor projects and Corey is still working on his game with Tom Fulp. I actually liked the podcast though, especially when Zach was on.
>>
Why did Stamper leave, again?
>>
>>85576098
He saw how much of a rut they were getting into and wanted no part of it. Essentially the rut is them promising stuff/repeating the same stuff every week without actually doing much.
>>
>>85573968
>a bunch of guys shouting for an hour
>It's mandatory that at least 2 of them talk at the same time
>shitty audio quality
>You can't still listen what they say? Here is some background music.

Why does this shit has more than 3 listeners?
>>
Are a bunch of guys who bitch about how hard it is to be a flash animator
>>
>>85573968
Fuck off Mick
>>
Reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSWN1A04r3U
>>
>>85573979
go back to tumblr and whine about it on your blog nobody will read
>>
>>85573968
Were Stamper, Zach, and a bunch of unfunny tryhards.
>>
>>85578109
Yup.
>>
>>85578109
>>85578149
>Stamper, Zach and Jontron podcast will never be a thing.

Why live?
>>
>>85577747
Because they're all coasting on the popularity that they garnered when they still made animations like 5+ years ago. Kinda like Egoraptor, but less successful overall.
>>
>>85578191
Jontron sometimes drops in on Zach's streams.
>>
File: Cory.png (300KB, 412x402px)
Cory.png
300KB, 412x402px
BUT THAT'S THE THING...
>>
>>85578239
>Be a 27 year old grampa

I should check out this Twitch thing eventually, huh?
>>
>>85578275
Of course that's what that fucking mong looks like.
>>
>>85578008
Reminder of what? I'm not going to watch a 2 hour long video.
>>
>>85578275
>Hey so I have this really funny story, so I-
>HEEEEEEEEEYDURRRRRRRRRGUUUUISSSSLEMME INTERRUPT YOU AND TALK ABOUT SHIT NOBODY CARES ABOUT.

No wonder Stamper left.
>>
But that's just a theory
A COMIC THEORY
WAIT THAT DOESN'T WORK...
>>
I wanted marc m on the podcast but if there were even a possibility it wouldn't even be worth it now that everybody's gone :/
>>
>>85577747

I managed to listen to about 5 minutes of them before I gave up. They're terrible.
>>
>>85573979
What?
>>
>>85573968
>podcasts
>>
>>85578275

That's one prestige trombone
>>
>>85578109
This tbf.
Zach and Stamper were the ones who made it worthwhile.
I was listening to the one with 2bfp and Stamper's dumb as fuck Rube Goldberg machine still makes me lose my shit.
>>
Chris should swallow his bullshit pride about somehow thinking he's better than let's players and just join Game Grumps because the Uncharted let's play videos on his channel with Arin have been fucking great
>>
>>85578109
Zach is pretty tryhard too
>>
>>85581584
He's been on game grumps
>>
Hey guys, I just to let you know that I've dropped my plan to kill all of the other members of Sleepycabin and steal their IP's; my deal for a show on CN fell through. Corey and I are still planning a bunch of sneaky shit on the down low, though. Keep your eyes peeled.
>>
>>85583262
Thanks for the heads up, Niall.
>>
>>85583262

Show us your butt if you're the real niall.
>>
>>85578275
>says "first of all" a lot
>never follows it with "second of all"

This triggers my autism.
>>
>>85573968
Bumping because I don't browse this board often but adore sleepycast and haven't seen a thread about it
>>
>all these edgy tumblrtards saying Sleepycast is tryhard and unfunny
Anyways it's really fustrating these guys are quite funny and talented, but suffer from their fatal flaw of not getting things done or rather concluding things properly. I mean I guess Mick, Jeff (?) and Cory are the only ones that actually get stuff done.
>>
>>85586573
This. This man knows the truth.
>>
>>85575584
Yeah fucking smug know it all
I swear to god if i have to listen to another '' I'm Chinese story'' I'm gonna lose it.
>>
>>85579989
this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.