[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is Blue Diamond alive or dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: EHUjIDx.png (264KB, 767x432px) Image search: [Google]
EHUjIDx.png
264KB, 767x432px
So is Blue Diamond alive or dead?
>>
>>85564290
Alive most likely. Last time we saw this it was being chased by Rose and Pearl. However we know BD along with the other two Diamonds nuked the earth so she must have gotten away.
>>
>>85564649
Unless she was wiped out by the BIGGER threat that caused YD to need a planet sized weapon.

After all, what is the point of having it if you don't have anything to use it on.
>>
>>85564290
When Pink Diamond was axed, they updated their symbol to reflect that. So Blue is most likely still around.
>>
>>85564715
YD seems like the "Why? Because we can" type.
>>
>>85564290
Probably alive.
>>
>>85564715
They are a purpose driven society. The military side of them probably just has to focus on weapon development and building regardless of if an active threat is around or not.

You could speculate that YD handles the military side of gem society and choose to make earth a weapon because all things pink fail under her command.

Off hand, do we know what diamond Ruby was under?
>>
>>85564940
ruby was protecting saphire, so i guess they all were under BD
>>
>>85564940
>The military side of them probably just has to focus on weapon development and building regardless of if an active threat is around or not.

Well there has to have been something at some point. They would only develop something like that if they thought that they could use it on something.
>>
>tfw rebecca is most likely going to have some story of rebels being on homeworld too right now
end me
>>
>>85565335
The way I see it, actaully getting a planet eating weapon is just a side thought.
The point is it's an interesting experiment with artificial fusion on a massive scale. And if it works, then as a bonus it destroys the Earth as a final fuck you to Rose Quartz.
>>
>>85564715
>After all, what is the point of having it if you don't have anything to use it on.
She was using it on earth honestly.
>>
>>85564290
I'm still willing to bet that THAT one was PD's.
>>
>>85564940

>You could speculate that YD handles the military side of gem society and choose to make earth a weapon because all things pink fail under her command.

I think it's more likely that YD handles science and technological development, BD is controls art, propaganda, and the aristocracy, and WD actually handles the military.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.