[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The first Toy Story is the only good one from the trilogy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 47

File: 8Jo1QDD.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
8Jo1QDD.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
The first Toy Story is the only good one from the trilogy.
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (8KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
8KB, 284x339px
New 52 was a fucking mistake
>>
>>85562632
rebirth as a whole is mediocre
>>
/co/mbrl is not a meme.
>>
>>85562632
I agree OP. I actually thought that 2 was universally hated because of how awful it was, but then when 3 came out, I found out people actually liked 2. Couldn't believe it.
>>
I just don't even care anymore.
>>
File: 1461819087507.gif (2MB, 188x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461819087507.gif
2MB, 188x225px
I didn't hate BvS.
>>
BvS is my second favorite cape film and Eisenberg's Luthor is my favorite cape film villain. I'm also looking forward to WW and really looking forward to JL.

Big Hero 6 is my favorite film of all time

I'm a massive waifu fag

I write shipping fanfiction
>>
>>85562925
What happened this time
>>
>>85563037

Do you really care?
>>
File: 32490.png (454KB, 550x530px) Image search: [Google]
32490.png
454KB, 550x530px
the only reason I have an allegiance to DC is because I stalked and harassed a transgirl at my uni who dressed up as Harley Quinn all the time
>>
>>85562632
It's easily the best one that's for sure.
>>
>>85562821
I'm still suffering over this.
>>
>>85563062
Yes
>>
>>85563062
I do.
>>
>>85563122

No you don't.

And for the record, TS2 was better than 1.
>>
George Morrison's run on New X-Men was really bad, and I cannot get myself into the mindset of understanding someone who likes it
>>
>>85563062
Not that anon but yeah sure. Everybody here is depressed for something Boco. Go ahead, I won't judge you.
>>85562632
I really hope the pre flashpoint world and post flashpoint world merge at some point.
I would really hate if powerless Clark Kent isPrime and the Supes and Louis that are dead are the earth-two ones.
>Tfw Prime time never again
>>
Capeshit movies ruined everything.
>>
File: letgo.jpg (151KB, 724x540px) Image search: [Google]
letgo.jpg
151KB, 724x540px
>>85563014
how do you keep on living?
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 900x1400px
I'm the biggest Goon shill I know.
>>
>>85563150
>George
>>
>>85562632
I wish I could go back to being 5 years old again, and I've been diagnosed with depression because of this.

I haven't told my therapist because it just sounds really stupid to say out loud, and it would be embarrassing to tell someone.
>>
>>85563138
>>85563158

Fine...I'm going though one of those lonely phases were it hits me that my only friend is my dog.

Happens a few times a year. At least it only lasts two or three days.
>>
I'm bipolar as fuck.

I believe in the Chads, alpha-beta, "fake nerds", etc. memes but the internet always has to put us down so even though I feel like there's a kernel of truth to them, I kinda want to try to change my tune.
>>
>>85563234
I hope you get better Boco.
>>
>>85563234
I go through those like all the time, man.

You must be happy as hell usually
>>
>>85563234
That sucks. At least you have your dog to keep you company.
>>
File: yuck.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuck.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>85563071
Do you find Cara attractive?
>>
I love you Jessica.
>>
>>85563319

Any happiness is probably just a mask. Or at best a diversion.
>>
File: 345345345.png (370KB, 390x554px) Image search: [Google]
345345345.png
370KB, 390x554px
>>85563234
same here. it happens when suddenly for whatever reason i have to speak to someone on the street, and i realize that the reason why words feel weird coming out is because i haven't spoken to anyone at all for weeks (or months like it was last year).

and then, i go back to being silent.
>>
>>85563340
I love feet but those feet are WAY too damn long.

Like, freakishly long.

>>85563358
Oh, no. There are people out there who are living completely happy, fulfilling lives, and what's worse, they probably hate you. And me. And all of us.
>>
People who scream and shitpost in the lolithreads are newfags or tumblr, /co/ have been doing them for years "but now they are a bad thing"
>>
File: 1471212356472.jpg (252KB, 1468x959px) Image search: [Google]
1471212356472.jpg
252KB, 1468x959px
>>85563340
yes
i love love love her
>>
>>85562632

Marvel comics are fucking cancer and you would have to be an absolute bitch to pay for them
>>
Can't get into Marvel ever since AvX, can't get into DC since New 52, can't get into MCU since Civil War, can't get into DCEU because of MoS.

Can't get hyped by any major announcement, I only come to this board for SU nowadays.

If there's anything /co/'s guilty of, it's being too willing to engage in shitposting and meme-tier bullshit.
>>
>>85563446
>can't get into MCU since Civil War
Nigga, it was literally the last Marvel movie to come out. How does that even make sense?
>>
>>85563222

Nobody cares about your personal life faggot

You're probably a fucking pedo
>>
>>85563401

Not as much as I hate me.
>>
Johnny Test was an 8 out of 10 show. Hell, maybe a 8.5 even.
>>
>>85563490
Couldn't get hyped ever since it was announced.
>>
>>85563503
Man, that's just depressing.
>>
>>85563503

Please go and drink some bleach Boco.
>>
>>85563536

One day...
>>
>>85563517
Why not? And what did you think of the movie itself?
>>
Ted Cruz would make a great president IMO
>>
I don't present my cock for a one named Harambe
>>
>>85562632

Mods need to either get stricter with SU or they need to get more lenient with other shows
>>
>>85563498
>>85563536
not that anon but fuck off asshole
>>85563503
>>85563543
Look Boco, if there is something I've realized is that /co/ is full of depressed people. You are not alone here, but really, you need to go out. Talk to someone, tell them how you feel. Man up Boco. You can.
>>85563424
I don't like Cara because she is so full of herself.
>>
File: 56456456.png (194KB, 651x420px) Image search: [Google]
56456456.png
194KB, 651x420px
>>85562632
i have 300 images of Pearl rule 34 but i've never ever watched an episode of steven universe
>>
>>85562632
twennywun twennyone twenny1
>>
File: 1469988612965.jpg (327KB, 1058x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469988612965.jpg
327KB, 1058x800px
>>85563688
i hate following mega-celebs and reading their retarded shit so her personality to me is totally imagined in my head (i don't really know what she's actually like). i also picture her with that cute american accent she does in Suicide Squad and Paper Towns and such
>>
>>85563688

Nah man fuck off. We have a hugbox board for this shit

Boco
>>
I really want more Batman Beyond, but just Terry McGinnis, not the Tim Drake rebirth version.
I want a Batman Beyond game as the next Arkham-style game, and if they can get the same voice actors (Will Friedle, Kevin Conroy), even better.
The Batman Beyond skin in Arkham City was better than the one in Arkham Knight, AK was too 'tacticool', while City looked just like the cartoon looked.
Dana is a boring, one-dimensional character, she should be either better developed or scrapped.
>>
File: sadboco.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
sadboco.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
>>85563688

No, see, I don't talk to people because I don't see the point.

When people try to be my friends I eventually become an asshole and drive them away. Just ask the people who used to post in those /co/ Mansion threads.

Oh wait. You can't.

Cuz I drove them away.

But enough about me. The fact that they're making Toy Story 4 feels really wrong.
>>
>>85563552
To be honest the movie is itself based on a somewhat clunky, if earnest, attempt to incorporate elements of post-9/11 politics into a superhero story. As such, I was somewhat skeptical of its premise in the very beginning. Granted, some of the largest issues I had with the film were rooted more in plot structure rather than theme or cinematography, and do not really reflect well on the film itself but rather Marvel's overall marketing strategy.

>Spider-Man's inclusion
This was plainly shoehorned in, it was the equivalent of an unsatisfying comic crossover cameo. While there was nothing wrong with the casting or lines, Spider-Man's presence in the film felt altogether like a divergence or side-effect.

>Avengers accountability
This part only holds up at surface value. The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and for plot-reasons became their own independent entity purely to generate controversy.

Rant 1/?, further parts incoming
>>
>>85562821
>>
>>85563844
And then of course I'd fuck up everything after >Avenger's accountability

>Avengers accountability
This part only holds up at surface value. The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and after SHIELD’s dissolution are suddenly independent of the government for reasons never fully explored. The conflict over Bucky was actually well-done and a good starting issue, but the manner in which it ballooned into an all-out conflict was afforded more bombast than substance.

Overall the film was beholden by its nature as a blockbuster to generate exciting action scenes, and while it delivered on this front it cannot be mistaken for a sincere discussion on its actual topics. It was a product of loud action scenes and a vehicle to set up another loud blockbuster. That’s why I can’t into Civil War.

Rant 2/?
>>
>>85563498
>you're probably a pedo
I'm actually into women my age.
>>
>>85563896
Rant 3/3

On the other hand, and I appreciate that there’s a sense of hypocrisy to this, I could into X-Men Apocalypse just fine. That movie is replete with its own set of flaws, but I had no issue with the Weapon X scene save its place in the plot. The same issues might very well apply: Jean Grey is there to set up the Dark Phoenix Saga, the film is arguably overstuffed, the plot is contrived around various fight scenes rather than anything of substance. It surface dressing of the 80’s, however, was more fully done than the Civil War’s surface dressing as a political thriller, I guess. In terms of Marvel movies, I still think Winter Soldier hasn’t been surpassed.

TL;DR
Avengers Civil War was too much of a blockbuster, got pretentious. Yet strangely enough I liked X-Men, despite many of these criticisms applying to that film as well.
>>
File: at least your dog loves you.gif (112KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
at least your dog loves you.gif
112KB, 480x360px
>>85563234
>>
>>85563910
ignore him, he's having a hard time arguing his position in another thread
>>
>>85563829
I'll never be done with the DCAU, I could always want more, but I feel like it's done forever.

DCAU Terry in Neo-Gotham would be "beyond" baller.

On another note: the powers that be seem to think Superman is compelling because of the Spider-Man problem, namely that any character with "great power" must have "great responsibility" and must suffer accordingly.

That's not inherently interesting material, and the way that they've been treating Superman in films is stupid. If they want to make him interesting, they should focus on making Metropolis interesting. There are many angles to this, but Metropolis will always be Generic Big City for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>85563222
Your therapist is there to listen to all the stupid stuff you might say, not to judge you for it.
>>
>>85563844
>>85563896
>>85563930
I disagree, anon.

Especially with:
>The Avengers originated and operated as part of a SHIELD organization, and after SHIELD’s dissolution are suddenly independent of the government for reasons never fully explored.
Wouldn't that be all the more reason to hold them accountable for actions that persisted in AoU and CW?

I think you're entitled to your opinion and all but that's something that I especially can't agree on.
>>
>>85564055
I didn't tell my psychiatrist when I was seeing him either. I just think it's something I should keep to myself because it's not like I'll ever be able to actually do it, so there's no point in telling anyone.
>>
File: DOLLFACE.jpg (140KB, 600x911px) Image search: [Google]
DOLLFACE.jpg
140KB, 600x911px
>>85563832
Stop pretending to be an asshole Boco. That's all.
I hate that comic are now taking elements from manga/anime.
Empowered is shit.
>>
>>85564236

>pretend

I wish.

Oh, and Bruce Timm's obsession with shipping Batman and Batgirl is pretty sick.
>>
File: comedian2.jpg (19KB, 162x300px) Image search: [Google]
comedian2.jpg
19KB, 162x300px
>>85562632
Toilet's been acting up.
Take big shit.
Flush, clogs, overflows.
Shit and piss water everywhere.

Grab buckets, mops, scoops, bleach, etc.
Scoop shit and piss water from toilet into bucket to make room to plunge.
Gaze deep into brown undigested food flecked soup before me as it burbles before it gurgles and retreats out of sight leaving only the skid marks of its dark work.
Smell nothing, feel nothing.

Pour shit and piss water in bucket down toilet. Mop up shit and piss water from floor.
Squeeze shit and piss water into bucket.
Pour shit and piss water down toilet.
Soak shit and piss water drenched mop and bucket with bleach water, doubting meaning in the action but the choice was predestined. It was always too late.

Start bleach disinfecting everything in the bathroom that might have had direct or indirect contact with shit and piss fluids, which is everything.
Tub, counters, sink, handles.
Mop floor with bleach and shit and piss water soaked mop.

Throw everything used, hope whoever scavenges through trash isn't foolish enough to re-use them.
Towels and bath rug splashed or soaked with shit and piss water. Pour heavy bleach and detergent into washing machine, pity person who puts laundry in after.

Room mate wakes up. Complains of missing towel. Finish laundry, hang towel without a word. They go on with their day blissfully unaware.
Take shower to wash off sweat, shit and piss. Pass out from exhaustion.

All this happened between 2:40 to 8:30 AM or so.
Between those hours while everyone else slept in their bedroom I had an awakening in that bathroom.

I understand the meaning of life.

I know why we're here.
>>
>>85564265
yes, wtf is wrong with bruce timm
>>
>>85563997

What other thread?
>>
>>85564265
Dude, if you don't WANT to be an asshole just stop to think before you speak, that's pretty much it
>>
>>85564710

Hm. Wish I had the chance to apologize to people I was an asshole to...
>>
>>85564771
I know that feel Boco. Knowing how is life, Destiny, God, whatever you will find that people again. And you will find people who will try to get your worst. So is up to you if you decide to change and be a better (you) to all of them or to just go back to be an asshole.
>>
>Boco General

>>85562632
Toy Story 1 is literally the worst of the three
>>
>>85564236
>I hate that comic are now taking elements from manga/anime.

That shit started over thirty years ago.
>>
>>85564236
Be honest /co/
would you read this not because of fanservice?
>>
Batman v Superman's Ultimate Edition is a damn good film.
>>
I think Kamala was a good idea.
Old Ms. Marvel just seemed too generic to me.
>>
>>85563211
Oh shit, is that Billy the Kid? Which issue is this?
>>
>>85562872
Common knowledge since at least 2012.
>>
>>85562632
Got it wrong, the third is the only good one of the trilogy.
>>
Baneposting was a blight that brought the worst of /tv/ down on /co/'s head, and /tv/ needs to fuck off already.
>>
>>85565447
Third is just a rehash of the second one.
>>
Variant covers, when done well, are a great way to sell more comics. The problem is when speculators and collectors get involved.
>>
>>85565388
Nothing wrong with that bud
>>
I've become fatigued with edgy and dark comics so I've started buying Moongirl/Hellcat/Gwenpool on a regular basis as they're just plain, uncomplicated fun.
>>
SJWs are ruining everything i love about po culture. The inclusiveness is STARTING TO BORDER ON CRAZY.

EX: Sulu is gay in the new film.
I mean its just: Becuase we want to include everyone. That was the offical line.
They didnt even have the balls to just state they were looking to cash in on the fact that George is a fucking symbol for the gay community.
>>
I don't care for 95% of the Rebirth comics and I don't understand why /co/ likes them so much. They're not bad, but they're completely mediocre.
>>
I've grown out of capes and children's cartoons and only now do I realize all of my friends are literal man-children but I'm too scared to change and wind up utterly alone so I still play along.
>>
>>85562632
I don't like any of the Toy Stories. The only Lassester-made Pixar movie I enjoyed was A Bug's Life.
>>
>>85563014
Strongly looking forward to Wonder Woman also my brother.
>>85563187
Because he enjoys life & entertainment instead of being angry over tiny "not muh" details.
>>
File: Old_Adult_Swim_Logo.png (60KB, 212x206px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Adult_Swim_Logo.png
60KB, 212x206px
I can't stand anything on Adult Swim anymore.

I've been watching since literally the first night it aired, and I watched Space Ghost before that, but I now can't think of a single show I watch on there anymore.

I sincerely don't know if it's because it's all shit or because I'm pushing 30, and I don't know which answer would depress me more.
>>
>>85565810
Oh absolutely, as a artist I fucking love that Variants exist to give us more beautiful art.
>>
>>85570583
one night a week/month/whatever just straight up try something new, something you've literally never done before

go to the theater, opera, or ballet, go to a gallery or museum

take an art class, or pose for a life drawing class

go on a trip to somewhere near you that you've never been, even if it's a tourist trap, or a kind of public entertainment venue you wouldn't ordinarily end up in

don't worry too much about not knowing what to do with yourself wherever you choose to go or about going alone, just do enough basic research to learn what you absolutely have to do and wing it from there

if your manchild friends get curious, and you're comfortable with it, let them tag along and see that there's another side to you (even if it's just a side that's willing to try new things); you may find they've got hidden aspects you've never considered

widening your perspective and broadening your cultural horizons don't have to mean the end of your existing friendships, but for all of us there comes a point when we must choose between the group and ourselves, and there's no single answer as to what we must choose, but you'll never find out what you could be doing if you don't try

baby steps, anon
>>
i hate harley's roller derby look in the comics but i like her costume in suicide squad
baneposting is fun
peridot is annoying and i think townie episodes are relaxing and enjoyable
i think it would be nice if nick spencer no longer worked at marvel
carl was the only entertaining part of athf
i wish i could go to bed without thinking of masked supervillains sexually abusing me
the upcoming dcu movies like wonder woman and aquaman actually look kinda cool
>>
My relationship is ending and i can only find solace in Superjail
>>
File: A4MBcfH.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
A4MBcfH.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I jerk off while watchig the supergirl tv show.

Superhero movies are boring clusterfucks with no passion or talent behind them, despite all the action they cram into those bloated products. Watching them is like seeing someone do their taxes
>>
File: tumblr_nukwp7Q6in1uuzqq0o2_400.gif (2MB, 340x387px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nukwp7Q6in1uuzqq0o2_400.gif
2MB, 340x387px
Woll as Karen is the best female preformance in any superhero adaption.
She's fun, innocent, playful, determined, fierce, distraught, vengeful.
And Jesus Christ she is sexy.

>InB4 she got Urich killed, fuck you, had Daredevil been the one pushing Urich into looking into Fisk & not her then you wouldn't give a shit at all.
>>
>>85570710
maybe it's ending because you're obsessed with superjail

>>85570722
i know this fish that makes that same face whenever you go near the tank because it thinks you're going to feed it
>>
I regularly go to sleep hoping I won't wake up.
>>
>>85564389
Rorschach: Janitor's Journal.
>>
>>85570715
it should be illegal to post anything but webms of that outfit
>>
I think Ghostbusters is overrated.
>>
File: 236.jpg (34KB, 376x304px) Image search: [Google]
236.jpg
34KB, 376x304px
>>85571251
Completely agree.
>>
>>85562632
I like /co/mblr
>>
>>85572350
Agreed discussing shit on real tumblr can get really shity really fast. I like /co/'s blend of moderate passion and self awareness a lot more.
>>
I still buy Disney Infinity figures
>>
>>85562632
The constant DCEU threads and the kino meme are the worst things to happen to /co/ in a long time.

Garth Ennis' hatred towards superheroes is understandable but I don't get his reasoning towards hating Captain America makes little sense to me, he says it takes away from the tragedy of the men who fought but Cap's creators both served in the war.

Lord Death Man is the best Batman villain.

The Dark Knight Returns and The Killing Joke will forever remain the most overrated Batman stories, and it's not that they are bad either, it's just that there are better stories out there with little recognition.

Emperor's New Groove is the most underrated Disney movie.

JSA > JLA

The best incarnation of Superman is Curt Swan's version and the Fleischer cartoon version.

The Vision is personal favourite superhero.

I will never watch Steven Universe, simply because it doesn't appeal to me.

I will never watch a video by Chris-Chan, though, I will read of his exploits.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is canon whether you like it or not.

I lost my virginity thanks to Alan Moore's Lost Girls.

The New 52's best was Action Comics.

The best comics released so far this decade has been Pax America and Dark Night: A True Batman Story.

Wall-E is Pixar's best.
>>
>>85562821

That's not a unpopular opinion. It's actually fact that the New 52 is not popular and has hurt DC tremendously.
>>
Ah, fuck it. May as well admit it.

I think most people dickriding Snyder's DCEU films have probably never picked up a single DC comic and don't actually care about DC characters.
>>
>>85573173
Say that to that one autist in the constant DCEU threads (you probably know who I'm on about), he'd be really glad to disagree with you.
>>
>>85573158
Also this. The nu52 was by and large, kind of a failure. I still don't know why or how anyone thought just rebooting the universe like that was such a good idea, and if anything, they should've done it after Final Crisis like it was planned.

That said, we did get some good runs and stories out of the nu52, like Morrison's AC, Johns' Aquaman, etc. So it's not ALL bad, but it was kind of a pointless reboot that ultimately did more harm than good.

>>85573203
But no - Superman: Earth One is totally one of the best Superman stories and it's a good thing that they partially based their version of Supes on that book!

Fucking annoying as shit.
>>
>>85573088
>The best comics released so far this decade has been Pax America and Dark Night: A True Batman Story
Probably true for DC (maybe add Omega Men), but I'd argue that Deadly Class, Prophet, Providence, Patience and Hellboy in Hell are superior.
>>
>>85562632
Will i be judged for my opinions?
>>
Every Pixar movie is the same.
>>
I liked the original Marvel: Civil War and always hated Iron Man.
>>
>>85562632
Rebirth was a mistake

Marvel is pure unfiltered cancer

The capeshit movie boom has crippled /co/

Image has never been "great"

We live in difficult times for creative people. Since social media exploded and every retard's voice can be heard now, it seems that most of the population seems pro censorship.
>>
>>85562632
I came to every Disney princess
>>
>>85573237
Providence is up there. The rest are laughable choices.
>>
>>85573237
Deadly class i just okay.
>>
>>85573088
You post this in every thread.
>>
>>85573173
That's true for every cape movie.
>>
>>85573684
So?

It's not like I've got anything better to do.
>>
>>85573709
I thought it was just some pasta which random /co/mrades keep posting. Was just confirming.
>>
>>85573701
Not necessarily, but still probably way more true of Snyderfags and DCEU dickriders, though.
>>
>>85573760
Oh, okay. Sorry if I came across a little mean there.
>>
>>85573780
No problem, anon.
>>
>>85562821
first post = best post

At least because I agree with it the most
>>
File: TStrong.jpg (90KB, 461x594px) Image search: [Google]
TStrong.jpg
90KB, 461x594px
The new Harley is the shittiest interpretation of Harley. They may as well just given her a new name. BTAS Harley is the original and core character and while everyone seems to like Harley, no one seems to like the real Harley and instead have replaced her with this bs character that I can't even watch/read anymore. I hate it when people who don't truly understand a character, write about them. :'( also, am I the only one who thinks Tara strong would play the best Harley out of them all? I mean. She has the character down, the voice deffs down, and she even looks like fucking Harley. Only issue is that she is old asf. But hey, Cgi those wrinkles away and bam, Harley Quinn.
>>
>>85574861
Shes already best purple smart pony
On topic though, pony show is a great show and got popular here cause were anonymous but once we brought that shit into reality people hated it cause they could see our faces
>>
>>85562632
I want to die and born again in Neo-Venezia
>>
File: 1470884973343.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470884973343.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>85574861
She perfect the way she is.
>>
Terezi > Vriska
>>
File: nrDIMp.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nrDIMp.gif
1MB, 320x180px
The only new 52 comic I enjoyed was Supergirl

Anything pertaining to Batman is shit

Y: The Last Man isn't that bad

Civil War is the worst of the Captain America films

Spider-Gwen is good

Adventure Time was never good

I liked Lobo's redesign

Garth Ennis is shit

Klasky-Csupo art isn't as bad as people make it out to be
>>
>>85563258
News flash: they are just memes.
>>
>>85563258
"The Internet" around comics is progressive as fuck (with some exceptions). Don't let yourself be assimilated.
>>
i cant find any comics with my kink in it and its incredibly frustrating
>>
>>85575626
I don't know. I'm not really a neckbeard at all, but I look at how things are, I look at the dating game in modern day America, look at correlations between my looks, monetary status, personality and my own history with women, plus similar patterns other "betas" face, and I can't help but feel like it's at least partially true.
>>
>>85562632
I really liked Legend of Korra and I think Korra's a better, more realistic character than Aang.
>>
>>85575861
It's kind of true. Not all of it, but a lot. Read Heartiste and Dalrock for evidence if you haven't.
>>
(as a response to OP)
I think each installment of the trilogy is perfect for its part in the trilogy.
>>
Garth Ennis gets too much hate.
>>
>>85573764
>>85573173
It's literally /tv/.
>>
>>85575861
Dude, I'm the nerdiest person any of my friends have ever met and I've gotten laid more than most of them. It's not about what you like, it's about how you carry yourself.
>>
>>85575621
>Klasky-Csupo art isn't as bad as people make it out to be

Yeah, its worse.
>>
>>85575650
what? Sorry, I am a little confused. Can you explain a little more? please
>>
>>85576185
The /co/mbler is real.
>>
cars is good
>>
File: 163622-9107-jasper.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
163622-9107-jasper.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
I never mention watching Steven Universe in public. Especially around other fans. We're all terrible.

I never wanted to grow up and I can't help but wonder if my attachment to children's cartoons is just a part of Peter-Pan syndrome.

I'm terrified that someday, I'll look back on the things I love now, and think: "What a waste of time."
>>
>>85563560
>4 years of Zodiac killer jokes
Yea
>>
File: tumblr_nou9godqMN1rcb0d2o1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nou9godqMN1rcb0d2o1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x360px
I have watched pic related at least 20 times over.

I really really like it overall, for no specific reason other than... I really really like it.
>>
>>85573311
The more times goes on, the more I realize that not everyone should have voice.
>>
I can't understand DC fans/fanboys defending Snyder and WB like "they din du nuffin, they need mo money fo dem sups movies and shieeet "

Steven Universe is overrated, a lot

Preacher (comic) was great, but Crossed was just Ennis being "Ow the edge" all over again

I enjoyed marvel zombies at first, then it won't full downhill

Treasure's planet and Atlantis are underrated

Marvel shills are at least a bit more reasonable than DC shills.

Reboots in cartoons/comics are very risky if the producers are morons
>>
>>85575919
Sure.

>>85576008
Maybe it is, but what about other factors that are uncontrollable? Like looks or the class you're born into? Someone who's good looking and well off is going to have a much easier time than an average-looking dude who's poor as fuck.
>>
Gravity Falls sucked because the tone didn't know if it wanted to be more funny or more mysterious and ended up with mediocre bits of both.

Also why does Boco get a free pass to tripfag just because he's been here forever.
>>
Alex shot himself in the foot ending Gravity Falls as early as he did. The ending felt rushed, unfinished, and left too many questions and loose ends. He had at least another 7 episodes left in him, but instead he decided to cut the switch and half ass an ending in order to keep it "fresh."
>>
>>85576654
Newfag here
What's a tripfag and what's wrong with that?
>>
character development is overrated
>>
>>85576723
giving yourself a name other than the default "anonymous", like so. wanting to establish some kind of "identity" on an anonymous image board is pretty dumb IMO.
>>
The thing that I like about MoS and BvS is how different they are to the comic versions of their characters. It's interesting. It's why I think that Batman Returns is by far the best Batman film.

Crisis on Infinite Earths is meh. It's a big epic and shaped the future of the DC Universe, but man is it way too bloated.
>>
>>85569510
Same here, though I've always enjoyed the All-Ages and Teenager books. It's way more fun to read those than to read Batman being dark and brooding again.
>>
Brandon Routh would have been an awesome Superman in a non-shitty Superman movie.
Same goes for Ioan whatever as Reed Richards and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex.
>>
>>85576511
>I can't understand DC fans/fanboys defending Snyder and WB like "they din du nuffin, they need mo money fo dem sups movies and shieeet "
It's not even DC fans/fanboys, it's /tv/ shitposters, Snyder fanboys and DCEU fags. Don't even remotely try to act like actual DC fans and those groups are on and the same.
>>
I love Steven Universe but don't even go to /sug/ except for mega links because it's the shittiest fandom since Islam.

I never read the new Midnighter series because I'm fucking salty they split him up with Apollo.
>>
>>85577254
Give it a try, it's fucking good.
>>
I can't care about comics anymore.
Imo now they're only about finding new ways to piss readers into buying more comics.
And yes, I'm perfectly aware that that last sentence shouldn't make sense.
>>
File: tumblr_mw8cumsz7b1qj6kc8o1_500.gif (983KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw8cumsz7b1qj6kc8o1_500.gif
983KB, 500x243px
I never really enjoyed Avatar the Last Airbender and I only watched it because my cousin forced me to.
I know it "defined a generation" or whatever but I just couldn't get into it. I didn't even bother with Legend of Korra.
>>
>>85577093
>Same goes for Ioan whatever as Reed Richards
Honestly, Ioan, Evans and Chiklis were really well cast. The only ones who bothered me were Alba and the Nip/Tuck guy.
>>
>>85577254
Don't be one of those stupid shippers. The book is good.
>>
>>85577367
I would argue that's really only Marvel's business model.
>>
>>85577518
And Cloudlactus?
>>
>>85577602
I wouldn't know. I dropped DC some time before I dropped Marvel
>>
>>85577618
Eh, I don't really count him because no one played him. I thought Fishburne was a good voice for the Surfer however.
>>
>>85577654
Fair enough. If you're looking to jump back in now with rebirth is a great time. All the books have been pretty good so far, and their starting to bring back some of the legacy and relationships that went out the window with new 52.
>>
>>85576654
Boco's like our pet now

>>85576296
>jokes
>>
>>85573088
>Lord Death Man is the best Batman villain. Good taste anon
>>
File: 1267316-madman1.png (567KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
1267316-madman1.png
567KB, 457x640px
Classic,minimalist superhero costumes; i.e. ones without many lines or practical elements,are the best. There's a few artists who can work more detail into their style, like Quitely or Pope or even more realistic guys like Hitch. I know the idea of skin tight costumes is silly on the surface, but on the page its less of a costume and more of a graphic impact. When I read a Spider-man comic, I don't think of it as a costume he has to put on unless the panel depicts him doing so. When its on, that becomes his whole look. And visually the big, uninterrupted patches of color look more like a force, something more than just a man, than it would if it was rendered as just a normal, textured body armor with colors.

I hate movie superhero costumes with some exception. They just look visually noisey and dull. Video game redesigns are also ugly because they tend to be flagrantly showing off how much detail they can cram in. Looking at you, arkham games.

Pic related, pretty much my idea of a perfect Superhero design.
>>
The Teen Titans cartoon handled the Judas Contract better than the comics did.

Legend of Korra was good.

Superman killing Zod is not the reason why Man of Steel sucked.
>>
Invincibility is the worst superpower and the reason why Superman will never truly consistently work for anyone over age of 10.

There can be good stories about nature of power or whatever, but not a good action story.
>>
>>85577770

Woof.
>>
>>85576702
He shot himself in a foot by being an inept writer. He had a decent grip on modern humour and aped a thing or two from JJ Abrams style of showrunning, but his incompetence shines through with rage of ten thousands suns.
>>
I'm tired of people accusing anyone who doesn't like TTG of being a nostalgiafag.

I don't like either TT or TTG.
>>
Whenever I see BvS I think Billy versus Snakeman. I only remember that there's a Batman vs Superman movie when people talk about it.
>>
>>85571266
>Average rating 6.5
Seems about right. It wasn't terrible in its own right it only seems like complete trash compared to the original
>>
I haven't read a book that contains the level of crazy that Comic Books have. I mean I like Philip K Dick but he's more philosophical. I want shit like Superman killing the God of evil by singing
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 736x1089px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 736x1089px
I absolutley refuse to watch SU because
>Stevens voice
>cancerous fanbase
>singing

but ill always fap to Jasper
>>
>>85578571
If I may quote Danny Devito's Lorax, "That's a woman?!?"
>>
File: 1470198920918.jpg (178KB, 1280x630px) Image search: [Google]
1470198920918.jpg
178KB, 1280x630px
I just reconnected with a old fuckbuddy and we're like 10/10 compatibility in the sack together and shes in an open relationship and pet me tell you the meetig with her and the boyfriend where he gives you permission to cuck him is fucking akward, there is no preparing you for the wierd of that. I worry that I will cause a rift in the relationship, I'll feel bad bt I know I'll either sit back and do nothing or even somewhat machentate thins in my favor and I don't want to steal another girlfriend damnit! I have been a home wrecker before and god damnit I've gotten sick of non single ladies always wanting me and the single ones ignoring the fuck out of me. Why is it I have the pheramone that tells women I'm the perfect affair? I avoided polyamory for the langest time but I give up, its beter to cuck with permission then be a homewrecking faggot.
Not /co/ related but I'm very emotionally confused right now.
>>
File: image.png (694KB, 1280x1654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
694KB, 1280x1654px
>>85578593
Sure as shit is
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 880x880px
>>85578622
Be the cuckman you were born to be
>>
>>85578622
Maybe stop being a fucking weirdo and you'll stop attracting weirdos
>>
>>85562632
I never saw mai waifu's cartoon.
>>
>>85578593

SU has some androgynous whores like the Rubies and Bismuth, but Jasper is all pseudolady.
>>
>>85578571
Holy crap, are you me???

But yeah, all the off-model Jasper porn was the only good thing to come out of that cancerous fanbase.
>>
File: 1296969109375.jpg (314KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1296969109375.jpg
314KB, 720x540px
>>85562632
I've accepted the face that I may never be a good enough animator to get my own show accepted on adult swim or the fact that I'm way to lazy to carry out any projects that I make for myself or to even practice more on drawing and getting gud. Also the fact that lazily created, time restraint shows are being accepted on television and there isn't anymore well made animated shows being made anymore, besides the fact that the only well animated thing being released is a video game called Cuphead that I am excited as shit for.But that's just one little anon's opinion.
>>
>>85562632
HarleyxIvy is a shitty pairing that only exists because of lesbian fetish. Ivy shouldn't be dragged down by a trash character.
>>
>>85576702
I've never seen it, but the two worst things I've observed in audiences are:

>being emotionally moved by a work and complaining that it wasn't safe (as distinguished from being offended by a work which sets out to offend for the sake of "muh free speech" - it's 100% legitimate to be offended by and complain about someone who makes it their object to offend), and

>complaining that the work was not completed to satisfaction

The second point is particularly irritating. It's like people want to headcanon while the show is going, but they're so over-invested in the act of headcanoning itself that they're not really interested in the show, only in being proved right (or told that they are definitively wrong). Things don't have to be neatly wrapped up. Loose ends are fine; they can add mystery, they can simply be the result of not being observant enough to see where they were resolved, they can lead to new projects or even link otherwise unrelated projects together. You don't have to 100% finish something with a checklist, and especially with the episodic nature of a lot of tv and movies (and even video games, though those I think are probably part responsible for the checklist mentality) it's never going to be possible to get funding or airtime or audiences confirmed long enough to finish your work to everybody's satisfaction.

tl;dr audiences don't know what they want
>>
>>85578622
I'm not sure you're wife's boyfriend is "giving you permission"
>>
File: 1323409680349.png (882KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323409680349.png
882KB, 800x600px
>>85563234
Hey at least you got us r...right Boco-chan?
>>
>>85563014
What ships do you write?
>>
>>85578870

I guess?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>85562632

I prefer Padme over Barriss, goddammit! I rarely ever say that to my two friends who ship Barriss and Anakin, but PADME WAS NOT A TOTAL CUNT
>>
>>85579089
sand lover

tru tho
>>
File: 1460414819999.gif (937KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1460414819999.gif
937KB, 160x160px
I ADMIT IT

SPIDER-MAN IS MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO

I'M SO SORRY FOR HAVING SUCH SHIT TASTE
>>
File: image.gif (989KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
989KB, 500x213px
>>85579113
I have another confession: I would fuck Anakin
>>
>>85563696
I don't understand how people can beat their meat to this show's characters. They just seem so damn weird looking..
>>
People who bump threads when they are clearly dead. When a thread can only be kept alive just because of stupid waifu and lewd posters.
Fuck the Gumball threads.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 970x546px
Suicide Squad finally made not give a shit about cape films and I actually resisted the sentiment for years due to fears of being a snob.

I just don't give a shit anymore, it's bad enough that modern comics treat them like toys, but the watered down trite that are cape films and shows are just pure fucking garbage.

There's no marvel, no spectacle, nothing well written or romantic: just target audiences.

I just wanted people who will never give comics a chance to experience the joy of capes.
>>
File: 66497597.png (137KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
66497597.png
137KB, 384x216px
>>85562632
I am really getting sick and tired of cartoon protagonists being irrepressibly optimistic and naive

>SpongeBob
>Steven Universe
>Uncle Grandpa
>Finn the Human
>Wander
>probably more I can't think of right now

This is why pic related was such a breath of fresh air. Yes, he was slightly out of touch himself, but his hatred was more powerful than anybody's good intentions.
>>
>>85579201
the first ten minutes of Life as a House are just him jerking off, if that helps
>>
File: 17.jpg (396KB, 1007x1440px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
396KB, 1007x1440px
I enjoyed Knight Quest from Knightfall. I wish they hadn't just thrown any characterization for Azbats out the window when fan reception decided he was going too far, when they always had him hold back. Only two people died that Azbats could have directly saved and were his responsibility.
>>
File: 20.jpg (483KB, 1200x1843px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
483KB, 1200x1843px
>>85579332
But I wanted to talk about Knightfall anon. I wanted to talk about one of my favorite remnants of the 90s that came back to me finally due to whatever the hell got in DC's bonnet to finally unkill him.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.png (548KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.png
548KB, 1280x720px
>>85580100
Fucking Hiroshimoot.
>>
File: rfDex.jpg (31KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
rfDex.jpg
31KB, 1136x640px
I liked Monsters University more than Finding Dory.
>>
Boco is a massive attention whore faggot who refuses to change because that would mean giving up his lame crybaby pityparty on a thai scrimshaw board.
>>
>>85562632
I don't think webcomic artists who only update their stories about 3 times a year should indulge in 'special event' updates like christmas comics or april fools.

Webcomics that haven't been updated for over a year should not indulge in anniversary celebrations.
>>
>>85580539
shut the fuck up, Movie Theater Lad
>>
>>85580615
lol who?
>>
>>85580187
I thought Mike was a better and more interesting protagonist than Sully.
>>
I like cartoons with a decent plot and humor because real life is full of drama garbage already.
>>
>>85578836
Well it was never formerly shaken on or anything because public place but it was a meeting for the purposes of him making sure i wasnt an asshole because she wants to jump my bone.
>>
>>85580687
you forgot your trip boco

btw kys
>>
/co/ is terrible as a source of criticism. The community is almost 90% made of antisocial autistic idiots that lake the basics about story, context, industry, process, maturity and touch with reality.

Is nothing more than dated and repetitive questions, and stupid unrelated 2 word memes used as arguments that creates a heavy hardened dung cocoon of insecurity and ego which prevents that any light penetrates this godforsaken hole. Any other comic/cartoon forum or site is better than this. And is a present to humanity that every single one of us is too coward to contribute in anything, and that no one cares for what we think.

Entertainment should never cause this
>>
The Good Dinosaur, a.k.a. "Nature doesn't care about you, have some drugs" was miles better than Inside Out.
>>
I don't actually like cartoons that much and the only comics I've ever read were Simpsons, I just really hate /v/
>>
>>85562632
Man of Steel is a good movie.
The other two can suck my dick tho.
>>
>>85581638
>I just really hate /v/
Dude, they don't even like each other.
>>
>>85580730
I don't think it's 90%.
A truly large number of /co/ absolutely disgusts me but I have enough good conversation to stay
>>
>>85581853
>/V/ comes to /co/ out of spite for /v/
How am I not surprised atall?
>>
File: cat.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
190KB, 540x482px
I used to watch ultimate spider man with my friends just to make fun of it.

Now drake bell is peter's the default voice in my head whenever I read him.
>>
If they dont announce Invasion Rebirth or LEGION rebirth within a year I will cry very unmanly tears
I miss my LEGION.
>>
I'm actually a girl, a feminist and I browse tumblr but I've been using 4chan for like 10 years now. I usually never read the posts (because well, to me you're all young and stupid) but I come here for pics, storytimes and some discussions (about non-political topics). Also because you can get a super fast answer to almost any of my nerd related questions.
(also no one will believe this post but I also know for a fact I'm not the only one like this on this site)
>>
>>85583978
>MEMEMEMEME

oh, I believe you all right.
>>
>>85583978
>"i'm a GRRIIILL! ;)"
>>
>>85571251

oh god same. the new movie is so much better
>>
>>85562632
Wall-E sucked.
>>
>>85584073
>>85584018

well what did I expect?
>>
File: 1465431944965.jpg (35KB, 639x628px) Image search: [Google]
1465431944965.jpg
35KB, 639x628px
I really need to pee right now
>>
File: 1449062655263.jpg (45KB, 452x553px) Image search: [Google]
1449062655263.jpg
45KB, 452x553px
>>85584234
>>
>>85584244
Honestly if it weren't for the:

>I usually never read the posts (because well, to me you're all young and stupid)

I wouldn't have cared. Honestly just judging from that, I really doubt you're significantly smarter than most of /co/.

Also, femanons being on this board and on this site in general isn't even anything new. They're around, they usually just don't point it out for the sake of letting people know how much of a GRILL they are. :^)
>>
I liked every season of Arrow and don't want Felicity off the show.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.