[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY TURNED HIM BI I REPEAT HE LIKES "GIRL-BOY BOOV"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: >that 7 genders scene.jpg (53KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
>that 7 genders scene.jpg
53KB, 342x480px
THEY TURNED HIM BI

I REPEAT

HE LIKES "GIRL-BOY BOOV"
>>
well ZIMBABWE man is gay, so it's not too shocking in this year of our lord 2016
need proof or at least the episode name in which this happens though
>>
Is there any sexy Tip? Because that's literally all I care about.
>>
>>85551848

The seven genders explanation is Krunkle Krush and when Tips mom tells him in Beauty Tip "all the girl-boy boov will come running to you" he perks up like a fucking faggot. Even starts wearing dresses and loves it.
>>
>>85551766
You mean he was always bi.
>>
Boovs have like seven genders, are grown in pods, and apparently only go on one date their entire lives.. It's not really accurate to map human sexuality onto them.
>>
>>85551939

only just seen Episode 3 because an anon tols me about the gender shit but Oh gets under her skirt basically has her panties on his neck with her legs wrapped around him
>>
>>85551939
Tip's VA is top tier and the design grows on you, but not much risque happens to her.

Her mom gets an entire episode devoted to her thighs, though.
>>
>>85551974
Nonetheless, they will. SJWs, especially, cannot disconnect fiction from reality and their agendas.
>>
This is the only Dreamworks show to not end in a cliffhanger, right? Do they plan on doing season 2?
>>
>>85552264
This isn't even all of season 1.
>>
>>85552136
OP seemed to try to do the same thing in order to rile things up against SJW
>>
>>85551848
Parsons is gay? Shiiiit
>>
>>85552000
>Oh gets under her skirt basically has her panties on his neck with her legs wrapped around him
Holy shit.
>>
This show is hilarious and the mom happens to be smokin
Couldn't be more thankful for the fan service
>>
>>85553761
was it not obvious
>>
>>85554332
I've never seen him outside of TBBT so I never saw him act like him.
>>
I was told Jim doesn't voice Oh for this series
>>
the seven gender system was actually from the original book.
>>
Why even draw tits on a character when theyre so fucking small?

Also is anyone else pissed Tip is basically Star Butterfly now?
>>
>>85554394
Nope, it's some guy from the Street Fighter games.

Also, Wayne Knight voices a Boov cult leader.
>>
>>85554456
I like her way more than in the movie
And I've never heard of Star Butterfly I guess
>>
>>85554506
I knew i recognized the cult guy somehow

And whoever he is, his impression is indistinguishable to me
>>
File: tumblr_n675c8ZEks1qh01r8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n675c8ZEks1qh01r8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>85554349
It's pretty common knowledge.
>>
>>85551766
No they made this show a ham fisted tranny parade.
Still better than Adventure Time.
>>
>>85554617
What's hammy about it?
I was actually very pleasantly surprised how well this is going
>>
What still surprises me is Tips white granddad.

Did Jersey as fuck guys typically marry Carribbean immigrants in the 60's?
>>
>>85554699
Sounds right to me
>>
File: c.png (191KB, 250x623px) Image search: [Google]
c.png
191KB, 250x623px
>>85551766
>calarts
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.