[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerless loses creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: powerless.jpg (188KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
powerless.jpg
188KB, 640x360px
http://deadline.com/2016/08/powerless-creator-ben-queen-exits-nbc-midseason-dc-comedy-series-1201804342/

Fucking hell. Sure this show is probably going to end up Gotham season 1 tier bad, but I still at least want to see it.

NBC pulling the rug out of CapeTV once again. This is fucking Constantine all over again.
>>
>>85549182
>Sure this show is probably going to end up Gotham season 1 tier bad

Gotham season 1 was better than any capeshow aside from Gotham season 2, arrow season 2 and Daredevil
>>
Ironic...
>>
>forgetting DD
but since it's DC, let's go with the doom and gloom narrative.
>>
>>85549216
>Having this shit taste

How do you even function day to day?
>>
>>85549182
>Gotham season 1
So flawed but still fine?
>>
Remember Heroes?
Remember The Cape?
Remember fucking Knight Rider reboot?
Fuck I'm fuming
>>
Shame, the pilot looks fun.
https://youtu.be/SCpgEie2UJc
>>
Is this set in the DCCU?
>>
>>85549216
Ducking Gothamfags are the worst showfags ever.

You can like your shitty terribly acted show that is only a s comic book show because some exec saw that comic book shows sold well, but don't be a smug cunt about it. Nearly ever other show is better than the shit you watch, just accept it.

>>85549877
It's called the DCEU, and no.
>>
>>85550017
>dissing Gotham
I'll admit it started off kind of shit, but it got really good really fast, and considering the downward slope Arrow and Flash have taken it's quickly become the best comic show on TV right now aside from iZombie but that's a league of it's own.
>>
>>85549182
That sucks, I as interested in this for Tudyk, Ron Funches and Abed.
>>
>>85549428
I liked all of those.
>>
>>85549182
That sucks... I was hoping this would be Community tier considering the cast... But then again, NBC was clueless when it came to Community
>>
>>85550870
I don't even watch anything on NBC any more. I don't remember the last good show they had
>>
>>85551570
Constantine.
>>
>>85552032
Okay, the last good show they didn't fuck over
>>
>>85552107
You got me there then.
>>
File: Damage_Control_1.png (281KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
Damage_Control_1.png
281KB, 300x464px
This is just a rip-off of Marvel's Damage Control.

I hope it fails. Marvel should sue.
>>
>>85550108
>liking iZombie
Stop. You're only proving how godawful your taste is.
>>
>>85553112
>not liking iZombie
Stop. You're only proving how godawful your taste is.
>>
>>85552107
30 rock
>>
>>85549428
>Fuck I'm fuming
Feel the bullet burnin
Nigga now you learnin
>>
Fucking SJW kill another show
>>
>>85552757
Its funny because Marvel tried to get a show for Damaged Control but it fell through
>>
>>85549182
It's got Pudi in it. So it'll be quality until the last season, where it takes a dive and gets cancelled. It happened with Gilmore Girls, the West Wing, and Community.
>>
>>85549182
>Dat tagline
How amazing would it be if this show is set up as a workplace sitcom, and slowly transforms to become The Boys.
>>
>>85552107
SVU
>>
>>85553604
That's because that show was horribly self masturbatory.

NBC couldn't flagellate themselves harder with that show if they'd tried.
>>
>>85554678
Nah wouldn't trust NBC for that.

Blacklist only works because Red is cool unapologetic monster. The other two supposed leads are utter garbage.
>>
>>85554064
Eh they'll get it started up Netflix eventually.
>>
But what about mini-hitler?
>>
>>85549319
>>85550108

CWflash faggots dont know shit about "acting"
>>
NBC wanted a funny show

Showrunner wasnt delivering
>>
>>85556897
Looked good enough to me. Guess they wanted more The Office and less Middleman.
>>
>>85556603
With the Hulu deal just coming though? Who knows
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.