[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would people react today if Joker by Brian Azzarello was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: jokerbrianazarello.jpg (52KB, 417x327px) Image search: [Google]
jokerbrianazarello.jpg
52KB, 417x327px
How would people react today if Joker by Brian Azzarello was adapted to the big screen? Would the bitching never end because "muh women portrayal" and "muh grimdark"?

What about Lex Luthor: Man of Steel?
>>
>How would people react today if Joker by Brian Azzarello was adapted to the big screen? Would the bitching never end because "muh women portrayal" and "muh grimdark"?
Correct.
>What about Lex Luthor: Man of Steel?
Not muh Lex, nut muh [insert any other non-OC character that appears in the book].
>>
Yes, people would. You know that.

The Joker in JOKER killed anyone for nothing and raped his henchman's ex-wife.

Lex in LEX LUTHOR: MAN OF STEEL created a android that he fucked and layer sacrificed just to make Superman look bad, and you had the whole thing with Toyman being a pedophile/convicted sex ofender and killing tons of kids without knowing.
>>
Well, the fact that he looks virtually identical to the Nolanverse Joker would cause some issues (it's a coincidence, but there would need to be a redesign). But a bigger problem is that, well, not a whole lot actually happens in that story. It's basically a snapshot of the life of a Joker thug who dies at the end after not doing much.
>>
>>85547282
>Azzarello

This guy is a complete hack and fucktard with women issues so severe it cost him his marriage.
He has been costing on 100 bullets his entire career everything he has done since has been complete shit ( don't sat WW because most of that writing was his wife)
>>
>>85547496

Why don't you focus on the specific events of the comics mentioned, son? Seems like you have a personal vendetta with Azzarello...
>>
>>85547282
That book was meh, Azzarelo's Luthor is way better.
>>
>>85547417
Jesus, is Azzarello the edgiest writer?
>>
Wait, this and TDK's Joker have the same visuals and they were both released in 2008, are you telling me it was a COINCIDENCE?
>>
>>85547496
>women issues
2/10
best I can do
>>
>>85547282
Honestly the characterization wasn't bad. Some weirder bits like this but it was mostly good. And if we can get "too mock you" on the big screen I'm sold.
>>
>>85547778
This one was first.
>>
>>85547626
People expect Joker to be edgy now, so you gotta supply to that demand

What do you expect Joker to do, go back to making boners?
>>
>>85547282
Why are people so obsessed with this awful book?
>>
>>85547282
Yes. also it would become part of the main canon or at least every pleb on the street would think it is and had always been part of main canon
>What about Lex Luthor: Man of Steel?
There would be no problem if his creation was male
>>
>>85548458

Would Lex Luthor have gay sex with his male creation?
>>
>>85548532
I won't put it pass him actually. That Lex was a power-hungry person. He ditched his hot assistant for that power pussy.
>>
File: p10.jpg (777KB, 1200x1876px) Image search: [Google]
p10.jpg
777KB, 1200x1876px
>>85547626
Yes.
>>
>>85548532
He practically did in the Superman: Doomsday DTV.
>>
>>85548532
No, but he may have homo subtext. Regardless he will definitely up the humiliation, he will make his toy crawl on the floor and do other humiliating stuff while picturing superman
>>
>>85548577
based
>>
>>85548604

Tell me more about it.
>>
>>85550062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91IZfMWoQtg
>>
>>85550230

>who's your daddy?

That's extremely out of character for Luthor.
>>
>>85547282
Azz's Joker is shit, but I'd love to see MoS.
That book is fucking awesome
>>
>>85547282
Most def, homie.
>>
I don't get Lex's convoluted plan in LL: Man of Steel. Where did Bruce Wayne's technology and kryptonite come into play?
>>
>>85547496
>This guy is a complete hack and fucktard with women issues so severe it cost him his marriage.

Wait what
>>
I like azzrellos joker it felt like a big Fuck you to edgy joker fans by portaying him as a disgusting loathsome monster. I like the rape I don't normally like rape as nothing but shock value but here it worked, I find it very convenient to both writers and fans that joker never rapes in main continuity.
>>
>>85547626
He's pretty tamed compared to Mark Millar schlock
>>
File: jokerfans.jpg (84KB, 592x372px) Image search: [Google]
jokerfans.jpg
84KB, 592x372px
>>85553735

This is what I really enjoyed about this story. Too often, Joker is portrayed as a 'le funny villain' only, even though he's doing terrible stuff to Gotham citizens. It's like people in the real world are desensitized to his actions, so this disgusting portrayal is useful to remind them that he's a villain, not a role model.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.