[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She-Hulk(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 603.jpg (178KB, 625x950px) Image search: [Google]
603.jpg
178KB, 625x950px
So whatever happened to Lyra and Red Betty? Also what's this I hear about She-Hulk being comatose?

As an aside don't care too much but what's the status of A-Bomb, Ska'ar, Doc Samson, Red Ross and Bruce now there's another Hulk running atound
>>
File: 1418920672172.jpg (1011KB, 1920x2952px) Image search: [Google]
1418920672172.jpg
1011KB, 1920x2952px
>>85546651
reverse Hulk used his big head to De Hulk a lot of the other hulks
>>
>>85546651
Lyra may be gone into the multiverse. Sadly. I liked her.

Red Betty is depowered, as is A-Bomb.

Doc Samson is back.

Ska'ar had his hulk powers removed, but he is still Old Strong.

She-Hulk is waking up soon.

Red Ross is still around.

And Bruce . . . Bruce just died.
>>
>>85546775
>She-Hulk is waking up soon.

All she can do is say "And?" repeatedly.
>>
File: SheHulks.jpg (314KB, 667x344px) Image search: [Google]
SheHulks.jpg
314KB, 667x344px
I think the Hulk's needed trimming down but this is excessive by any stretch. I'd trim it down to Hulk, She-Hulk, Betty, Ross and Dr Samson with guest appearance from Ska'ar and Lyra very rarely when time based or extra terrestrial threats are involved

>>85546775

Lyra I can deal if she got what she came for from Earth 616

Betty can't really be powered if Bruce isn't and A Bomb seemed to lack direction

Doc Samson should never have left so I'm glad

Ska'ar belongs in outer space not on Earth

What put her under to begin with

What killed him

>>85546757

Who's Mr Green?

Betty
Ross
Hulk
She-Hulk
???
A-Bomb
???
>>
Still remember Red She-Hulk being the first Marvel Now title to come out and it got cancelled in less than a year. Poor Parker, just wants to write cool stories but nobody reads them.
>>
File: 1447285747531.png (3KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
1447285747531.png
3KB, 343x543px
>>85546949
>from a savage future of fmen vs women
>>
>>85546949
>Lyra I can deal if she got what she came for from Earth 616

I really don't know. Her mission got clouded, but she was last seen in a pretty comfortable position.

>Betty can't really be powered if Bruce isn't and A Bomb seemed to lack direction

A-Bomb is now Marvel oracle/hacker person.

>Doc Samson should never have left so I'm glad

He just came back too. Like, no reason. No explination.

. . . I hope Mettle comes back the same way.

>Ska'ar belongs in outer space not on Earth

Now he's in France. IIRC.

>What put her under to begin with

Thanos hit her, REALLY hard.

Originally, it was "Thanos Buster Missile to the tits" but A-Force fixed that. Because that's what most tie ins do. Fix mistakes.

>What killed him

Hawkeye with an Anti-Hulk Arrow that Bruce had designed. After Amadeus Cho managed to really cure Bruce for real this time. It was beautiful. He got his first cold since the transformation, and played Minecraft on Peaceful mode.

Oh, and Mr. Green is an odd Merged Hulk personality that was used recently. It left before Bruce was cured.
>>
File: 1415242323685.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1415242323685.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>85546949
>>
File: 1467800145589.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1467800145589.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>85547065
>>
Just read "The Fallen" and it seems that Lyra is no longer on Earth 616.

I just hope she's safe and happy.
>>
So that The Fallen issue came out today, right? Did any of the She-Hulks make an appearance? I know Betty is in the issue and we know She-Hulk's status from the Civil War issue 4, but I'm worried about Lyra. If not even Pak fits her into that memorial issue, then she's probably lost in the multiverse for who knows how long.
>>
>>85547452
Jen is comatose and Lyra is not even mentioned.
>>
>>85547494
>Lyra is not even mentioned.

Damn. Too bad. Would've been nice for her to step up with Jen all fucked up now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.