[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that scene where she moons the Little Prince LEWD!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: unfff.jpg (145KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
unfff.jpg
145KB, 643x900px
>that scene where she moons the Little Prince
LEWD!!!
>>
File: no thanks.jpg (146KB, 664x664px) Image search: [Google]
no thanks.jpg
146KB, 664x664px
>>85541133
It's another "Fantasy world takes place in the child's imagination" children's movie
>>
>>85541749
>It's another "Fantasy world takes place in the child's imagination" children's movie
Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>85541836
Yeah, and the whole third act where she flies off in the plane and meets the Little Prince was all in her head.
>>
>>85541870
Was it?
>>
>>85541894
Yes. She was so desperate to save the Navigator from dying, she escaped into a fantasy world of her own creation where she meets the one person who could possibly save his life.
>>
>>85541929

so he dies, right?
>>
>>85541952
The movie was so forgettable I honestly can't remember if he did or not. I think he did.
>>
>>85541979
>>85541929
>she meets the one person who could possibly save his life
>I honestly can't remember
I have to ask again, did you watch the movie?
Saying a movie is bad because you didn't pay attention is kinda shitty

The movie blurs the line between surreal fantasy and reality
Even if it did take part in her mind, I think you're very confused about what happened and why
>>
>>85542045

saw movie but im confused. does the Little Prince tell her to let him go?
>>
>>85542045
The fact I can't remember if a character dies is irrelevant to the possibility of her meeting another character actually happened or not.

Whether the Navigator died or not, it wouldn't change the fact that her meeting the Little Prince was all in in her head. You should know it took place in her head when her fox doll came to life and she could pilot a broken down airplane into space.
>>
File: mp21jgWkCI1qz4rgp.gif (245KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
mp21jgWkCI1qz4rgp.gif
245KB, 245x182px
>>85541952
>>
>>85542127
>The fact I can't remember if a character dies is irrelevant to the possibility of her meeting another character actually happened or not.
The fact that you can't remember the plot point shows that you aren't someone who can adequately talk about the movie and it's flaws

You're right in that it took place in her head, but at the same time the fact that she met an Aviator with a broken plane and a fondness for this specific tale is supposed to show you that maybe magical things can happen and maybe those things are more real that most will let them be
So really, everything that happened took place in her heart

>>85542107
Basically, but the important part is that she keeps her memories of her time together with him close to her heart
Because that's more important that the fact that he's dead/technically not alive anymore
>>
>>85542260
>You're right in that it took place in her head

Thank you.

>the fact that she met an Aviator with a broken plane and a fondness for this specific tale is supposed to show you that maybe magical things can happen

Not really. The movie grounds itself in "the real world" from the start, and establishes that the Little Prince is just a story. The girl became so enamoured by the character that she literally forces herself to escape into that fictional world because her own life becomes too difficult.

In this movie, the Little Prince isn't a real person, which, from my initial response, is something I can't stand.
>>
File: 1468488419015.jpg (70KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468488419015.jpg
70KB, 1038x576px
I dont get it, if girls moon arent they showing cunny too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.