[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/chg/ Champions general Kid Hitler edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 577bec792abc6.jpg (145KB, 550x850px) Image search: [Google]
577bec792abc6.jpg
145KB, 550x850px
Champions general for chatting about the soon to be flagship of the MU featuring the "stellar" cast of :
>Young Cyclops aka as Kid Hitler and soon to be trannyclops
>Miles Morales AKA as spiderswag and no personality spider
>Nova also known as embodiment of failure and soon to die of cancer
>Kamala Khan also known as /co/ #1 waifu
>Viv Vision soon to be known as sexbot and might date Hitler or living failure in the future
>Totally awesome Hulk that proved to be awesome in his last issue

Links
>Launch Announcement
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/05/marvel-champions
>Hail Cyclops
https://douglasernstblog.com/2016/07/10/tom-brevoort-sells-champions-by-likening-cyclops-to-kid-hitler/
>A jillion variants
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/22/marvel-launches-champions-variant-covers-across-octobers-comics/
>There's gonna be a party! And we're not going because we pirate comics
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/08/05/marvel-announces-champions-1-launch-parties/

Let's get this to bump limit!
>>
File: brevoort-cyclops-analogy-hitler.jpg (142KB, 640x318px) Image search: [Google]
brevoort-cyclops-analogy-hitler.jpg
142KB, 640x318px
>>
Nova is a fag and should die, so is miles
>>
File: CmsR0W2VYAASSR4.jpg (317KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CmsR0W2VYAASSR4.jpg
317KB, 791x1200px
>>85537214

Why is /co/ obsessing over Champions so much when we're getting a new Great Lakes Avengers comic? Get some taste you plebs.
>>
>>85537386
What obsession, I hate half of the team and the other half shouldn't even exist
>>
>>85537386
Barely any real obsession, just enough flamebait to go around and keep it semirelevant.
I'm interested in that as well, though.
>>
>>85537386
It's a shame squirrel girl won't be in this because GLA was the last comic she was well written.
>>
>>85537628

She is written in New Avengers and will be USAvengers, though. Still, I would have liked to see her back in Great Lakes, I think the jokey nature fits her better.
>>
>>85537628
Ewing is comickino writer so she's in good hands
>>
Ms Marvel is the only one that matters.
>>
>>85537709
Viv is better than Kamala.
>>
>>85537727
You'd just rather stick your dick into a robot than a dirty girl from NJ
>>
>>85537727
Robo pussy > Biopussy
That's a paradigm in the pym family and I think that's the final lesson of that terminator tv series with the robo waifu that John Connor sent himself from the future
>>
>>85537727
accurate
>>
>>85537214
>spiderswag
He's the Arachnid Kid. get it right.
>>
>>85537214
isn't Cho a little old to be hanging out with four tweens and a newborn?
>>
>>85537327
>OP is a fag and should die for his shilling
ftfy
>>
>>85537386
Because waifufaggotry with Viv and Kamala, Cyclopsfaggotry with Kid Hitler, BLACKED onsession with Miles and wanting to see hiw bad this will get.

/co/ doesn't really read comics for a good story.
>>
How long will the team last until Tykeclops and Kamala kill each other over IvX?
>>
>>85539796
I think he debuted as a teen in '05 and Marvel hasn't aged him that much since because "teen genius" is his gimmick, there's the eighteen months thing, so call that a year at least, and there's the adventures with Hulk and Hercules, let's call that one more year, "teen" doesn't begin until 14/15 so adding the two year guesstimation...
...puts him between sixteen and seventeen, unless someone can give a canon age at any point.
>>
>>85540221
He is 19
Mentioned in TAH #10
Technically a teen
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.