[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new 52 Aquaman run is amazing. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Aquaman_0024.jpg (822KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Aquaman_0024.jpg
822KB, 900x1350px
The new 52 Aquaman run is amazing. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>85537120
Johns' run was mediocre. Parker's was better.
>>
>>85537120
>Aquaman

Challenge met.
>>
>>85537120
Johns' insecurity about the character kinda ruined it honestly. I thought it was mediocre.
>>
›not liking Aquaman
Go home reddit
>>
>>85537205
Not only that, but it was also fairly decompressed, suffered from a lot of clunky exposition (The Others arc, for instance), and the pay off of the two years or so of build up wasn't really that satisfying. The ideas were there, but the execution wasn't up to snuff.
>>
>>85537285
How do you know Reddit hates Aquaman?
>>
Its mostly because of Black Manta. Prove me wrong
>>
>>85539211
Because reddit loves mouse dick.
>>
Throne of Atlantis was retarded.

>Hey Ocean Master are you gonna invade the surface
>No of course not
>Ocean Master invades the surface
>I did not see this coming

Not to mention all the forced conflict between Aquaman and the JL, since Johns hates Batman and sucked at writing Wonder Women so neither of them would let Arthur even *try* to talk to Ocean Master without jumping to conclusions

Also all the issues where they tried to paint Mera as a badass (Wow she beat up a sexist!!!!!) were embarassing
>>
>>85539254
You're right
>>
>>85539211
Haven't you seen the shitty 9gag memes? Lelelel aquaman is so useless he can only talk to fish xD . Reddit normies love 9gag memes.
>>
>>85539682
>Also all the issues where they tried to paint Mera as a badass (Wow she beat up a sexist!!!!!) were embarassing
But Mera is legitimately badass.

Also I really liked Throne of Atlantis. Sue me.
>>
>>85539682
>bad guy lies
Wew lad who knew
>>
>>85539682
And this guy was not a sexist he was borderline rapist.
>>
>>85541086
It's not just that. It's the extremely lazy way the whole thing is set up.
>>
File: 5.jpg (2MB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
2MB, 1280x1968px
>>85542476
Wait, what incident are you talking about? Honestly I don't even remember it.

Otherwise, Mera came off as a legitimately badass, strong, cool female character in Johns run. I have nothing but respect for her now.
>>
>>85537120
you are a faggot
There. that was easy
>>
>>85542638
A guy was asking Mera where the zipper on her suit was and put his hands on her she broke his arm
>>
>>85542839
Care providing an argument or are you going to remain a fucking idiot ?
>>
>>85537120
>The new 52 Aquaman run is amazing. Prove me wrong.

You didnt read other Aquaman runs.

He is always good. Johns was kinda decent, but his hatred for mythology and environmentalism really affected the story, i get the whole Game of thrones under water shit, but is not a fair trade.
>>
>>85542638
Nah, she was Murder Bitch #2 most of the time.
>>
>>85537120
Not amazing but good. It doesn't blow things out of the water but at the same time it's not bad in any particular way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.