[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow Season 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

You guys gonna watch it?
>>
>>85537022
Nope.
>>
File: Arrow.png (20KB, 1576x597px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.png
20KB, 1576x597px
I dunno.
>>
Yes
Mainly for duty plus I wanna see if Dolph Lundgren beats a black guy too death
>>
>>85537022
Didn't watch season 4 and they still had Willa. I'll pass again.
>>
>>85537022
Dropped after they killed Laurel. Guggenheim still talks about Felicity in the press conferences. Definitely not coming back.
>>
Do people not understand that Felicity's character is fine when she is written correctly like in season 1 and 2 and some of 3? Felicity doesn't need to leave and "Olicity" doesn't need to either, they just can't be in the spotlight like in season 4. If season 5 is like Amell describes, It'll be fine.
>>
>>85537022
>that season 4 finale
>>
>>85537340
>If season x is like Amell describes, It'll be fine.

We've been saying this shit for two summers now, it won't be. He lies.
>>
>>85537340
>Felicity's character is fine
She was always shit.
>>
I just lurk in the talkback threads to see how much more it can hang itself. Really the only motivation to see a stream of it would be if Sportsmaster showed up. The material alone would be hysterical on that network
>>
I'll watch the first episode and whatever episode Cody Rhodes is in. If it seems like a vast improvement then it can go back to be the thing I leave on while folding laundry.
>>
>>85537340
Except she'll never be written like that again, especially when part of her charm was her unrequited crush on Oliver.

Arrow is dead. It's over Anon. Just accept the cancellation next year and move on.
>>
>>85537022

Only to bitch about it on /co/ like the past few seasons. Its kind of a tradition
>>
only for Thea being lewd
>>
Arrow is pretty much a lost cause at this point. They need to just kill the damn thing and get another DC series in its place. Kill Felicity, rope Ollie in as a side character in Legends of Tomorrow or Flash, and just be done with it.
>>
>>85539227
I just got here, I'm not giving up until the mid-season finale. I'll give season 5 a chance even if no one else will.
>>
>>85539857
You poor soul. You truly are the Blue Lantern among us.
>>
>>85537022
Yes. My nigga Ragman is in the series so I have to fucking watch it. Love me some Ragman
>>
>>85537022
>Ragman
>Wild Dog
>Roy is back
>Mr Terrific being built up

Yeah, it sounds like fun.
>>
Of course.
>>
>>85537022

I don't think so. Maybe one day if I'm really really bored but season 4 was more than just stupidly written, literally nothing of significance happened except laurel dying and a nuke nobody really cared about.
>>
No thanks, I don't want more felicity drama nor felicity hacking nuclear missiles
>>
>>85537022
I will give episode 1 a try,even though I didn't watch season 4,and if that doesn't hook me I'm done with Arrow
>>
>>85537022
I'll stream it with /co/ ,only way to get some fun out of it any more.
>>
I stopped after the first episode of the first season.
>>
>>85537022
Yes, only to keep in synergy with the other shows though. I'm going to force myself to watch Supergirl.
>>
>>85537022
Only its part in the 4 way crossover, if it's lucky.
>>
>>85543890
Supergirl's not THAT bad. With Arrow it kept getting worse and worse to where I had to force myself to keep up with it until I eventually quit. Supergirl's at least watchable. Hasn't become a chore yet.
>>
>>85543558
It feels more like they're shitting on Terrific in the trailer.

Remember, they randomly pulled out of their ass that he's an Olympic gold medalist, which is fine, but they haven't backed that up in the show at all because they have to show how badass Felicity is all the damn time.
>>
File: oh shit bees.webm (242KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit bees.webm
242KB, 480x270px
>>85544052
dude,
>>
>>85544288
Oh. Must've blocked that episode out. Cool.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.