[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-New, All-Different Live-Action Ghost Rider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: buff ghost rider.jpg (266KB, 688x1044px) Image search: [Google]
buff ghost rider.jpg
266KB, 688x1044px
>http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/08/14/ghost-riders-origin-to-be-altered-on-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-/

Aw, jeez. They're going to make him into an Inhuman.
>>
How does him being Inhuman make any goddamn sense? Hopefully it's just for the TV show and not the comics.
>>
I hope this more means cutting out the Zabo stuff as opposed to replacing Eli with the Spirit of Vengance and such
>>
>>85533288
Yeah you can fuck off Marvel.
>>
I doubt it.

They're probably just going with the demon possession, not Eli turning into a demon somehow and then sacrificing himself or whatever and ending up in Robbie after he dies from corrupt cops.
>>
>>85533288
I wish Marvel would gain the rights back to X-Men. Just to see AoS and the Comics division try to back peddle the Inhuman push
>Ms Marvel isn't a inhuman! She's a mutant, Totally!
>Wanda and Pietro actually were Magneto's Children!
>>
>>85533288
Or he may be a spirit of vengeance, so they can soften up viewers to magic before we get to Doctor Strange.
>>
>>85533288
Don't worry, it's not canon.
>>
I hope Dr. Strange is successful so we can have Supernatural marvel elements be a thing. Everything being ayy lmao, is boring.
>>
They already said he wasn't
>>
>shithumans

Why is Marvel like this? I hate them.
>>
Good thing AoS is not canon. Thank god we still have based Netfl-... oh wait.
>>
>>85534663
>Maybe if I say it enough times it'll be true
>>
>>85535894
>maybe if I greentext enough times it'll be true
>>
Do you guys really need this shit to be canon or non-canon to justify watching these shows?
>>
>>85537063
The people who watch it watch it because they enjoy it. The people who constantly shitpost about it not being canon are the types that consider themselves to be MCU superfags that injest everything MCU but don't want to watch AoS and have to shitpost up a reason as to why they don't watch it despite considering themselves to be the ultimate marveldrones.
>>
Maybe being possessed by his serial killer satanist uncle didn't sit well with the producers
>>
>>85533288
JUST
U
S
T

>mfw Sons of Midnight could be a god tier self contained mini-universe for Netflix and these assholes are wasting the properties on that non-canon piece of shit show...
>>
>>85537566
Netflix shows are shitty
>>
>>85538274
I know, but i want to see some supernatural horror shit on Netflix, since Hemlock Grove they never tried anything horror related until Stranger Things and that barely qualifies.
>>
>>85538274
Jessica Jones was ok
>>
So, does this squash the rumors of classic Ghost Rider eventually getting on Netflix?
Are we stuck with Robbie forever?
>>
>>85538492
Daredevil S1 was good, the rest has been shitty af.
The Punisher parts of DD was the only Marvel Netflix thing i enjoyed and that could get old really fucking fast on his show.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.