[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic Archie Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: STH98.jpg (110KB, 392x600px) Image search: [Google]
STH98.jpg
110KB, 392x600px
Sup, /co/. Really want to get into Sonic Archie comics, but want to skip all the early episodic issues that aren't important to the continuity
>>
>>85529574

that fucking cover jesus christ lmao
>>
>>85529574
You're in luck then. The comics did a soft reboot a few years back so now you can ignore most of the comics and start with issue 252
>>
It depends: Do you want to get caught up with the comics right now (Start from #252) or start from the beginning (somewhere between #21 and #39 give or take a couple comics). Note that the reboot is easier to get into.
>>
>>85529985
where do you guys buy issues of sonic online?
>>
>>85529712
whats wrong with the cover? I feel it captures the spirit of the intro of SA2 quite well
>>
>>85531424
The pillow shading looks kind of shitty. But otherwise, yeah.
>>
>>85529807
Start here. Also, check out the Sonic generals on /vg/
>>
>>85531312
http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/fleetway/
>>
>>85532807
>Fleetway
>>
Be sure to read up on Ken Penders too
>>
>>85532843
I know from e621 that I'm supposed to hate him.
>>
>>85532836
:^)
>>
File: 1385675076305.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385675076305.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>85532876
I suppose they would hate him, since a lot of them probably fap to the old removed cast.
>>
>>85533028
I still get mad thinking about it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.