[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose idea was it to let Lord Zedd design Deadshot's costume?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: qlBTzED.jpg (458KB, 1149x1160px) Image search: [Google]
qlBTzED.jpg
458KB, 1149x1160px
Whose idea was it to let Lord Zedd design Deadshot's costume? What was the point of the muscle looking body suit and the bulky looking metal armor?

It just looks like they took the actual good looking 80s/90s costume and tried to make it look like exagerrated parody of a 80s/90s look.
>>
Man Lord Zedd was cool as fuck, it was really dissapointed when they turn him into a comic relief character after parents complain
>>
>>85524648
I actually think that Deadshot costume looks cool as fuck.
>>
That's a weird redesign because every other member of the SS has a news design closer to the movie costumes, except for this one who screams "Jim Lee" and "Extreme 90's"
>>
>>85526703
>Show up and take down Rita in seconds
>Based Goldar immediately begs for Zedd's acceptance
>Reveal that the Morphing Grid is actually made by the power struggle between Zedd and Zordon
>"Hurr hurr parents are mad and I want money, better make him a stooge"
>Suddenly Zedd is pulled by numerous other villains
>Lives in a camper in Zeo, and ignores all the references to Zedd's massive army in various quadrants from early MMPR
>In Space shows for a fact that Zedd is a bitch, and barely even a speck on Dark Spectre's radar

Being a Zedd fan is suffering.
>>
Why are PR original villains so much better than their Super Sentai equivalents?
>>
>>85527227
The worst part is that in his first episodes before the parents complains Zeed defeats Tomy in a fight by himself without breaking a sweat and then marry Rita and he's a bitch
>>
>>85524648
>be sharpshooter
>have heavy steel plates weighing me down at key musculuture
>>
Young Justice Deadshot had the coolest costume I think. I wish he had actually appeared in the show though.
>>
>>85527811
Because superior American tastes and characterization.
>>
>>85527227
>all those spoilers
IM ONLY ON MMPR YOU FUCKS!!!!
>>
>>85527227
The writers even called him Al Bundy Zedd
>>
>>85529270
I think his Nu52 design makes a degree of sense. He's often put into locations where he's facing multiple enemies. He'll need all thw protection he can get.

But >>85530744 and his Arkham Origins design are the superior ones.
>>
>its a "Deadshot gets pistols or an AR to use at mid-range as opposed to his wrist guns" episode
Why
>>
>>85527227
I mean, I did like Zedd as a "Al Bundy" expy.
>>
File: thrax2.jpg (52KB, 443x356px) Image search: [Google]
thrax2.jpg
52KB, 443x356px
Reminder that Zedd and Rita fucked
>>
>>85531451
I don't see a problem with having a rifle, pistols, and arm guns.

With the amount of shooting he does he would need the other guns just so he doesn't run out if ammo. The wrist guns don't take conventional magazines so it's not like he can take extra ammo for them.
>shoot rifle till it runs out
>ditch rifle
>shoot pistols till out of ammo
>ditch pistols
>still have wrist guns
>>
>>85527227
>tfw Zedd is not used in power rangers movie at all
>like he's in there
>BUT HE DOES NOTHING
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.