[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ waifu thread: Unobtainable waifus edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Daria_Morgendorffer.png (66KB, 256x387px) Image search: [Google]
Daria_Morgendorffer.png
66KB, 256x387px
Even to this day at the age of 30 I beseech the gods to send me my own Daria. Alas, I have yet to be rewarded.
>>
File: Korra-Excited.png (1MB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Korra-Excited.png
1MB, 1280x722px
Self-explanatory.
>>
>>85518781
>30 years old
>Lusting after a teenage character
kys
>>
>>85518781
>I beseech the gods

There's your problem. There's only one God, ma'am.
>>
>>85518781

She would complain constantly about all of your shortcoming and neither of you would be happy.
>>
>>85519820
>implying post Is It College Yet? Daria would be incapable of maintaining personal relationships after realizing how much she purposely isolates herself
>>
>>85518781
> her relationship with Tom

Yo op i would rewatch the show and rethink your choice.
>>
>>85518923
I understood that reference.
>>
>>85520259
As of 2012, she has had a boyfriend, apparently.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daria-morgendorffer/valentines-day_1_b_1275278.html
>>
>>85518923
strewth
but I don't get why he hasn't sent me a Daria either. I asked nicely. I know there's lonely darias around. Why haven't they found me either? I'm right here.. in my house.. never leaving it.. fuck.
>>
Original Harley.
>>
>>85519820
There was even an episode where the looked forward into the future in a realistic way. Quinn had 3 or 4 children with one of the guys who was always chasing her, Daria was alone and teaching high school...

The trouble is, real life Daria's are mean girls who were not popular. Usually because they were ugly and mean. Even some of the pretty people can't keep up decent relationships because they are always picking on the people around them.

MTV is probably the reason that Daria and Jane toned their meanness way down after the 2nd season. The show was never as good after that. The 3rd season was especially boring. Most of the humor was about ripping on people's flaws.

You could always try to pick up a pretty bank teller, nurse, accountant if you want to try for a real life Daria though.
>>
>>85522310
>Real ___ are the exact opposite of ____
no, anon. that's not how logic works.
and daria was never mean. she was the only nice one.
>bank teller, nurse, accountant
it's not like i have an ego issue with my wife making more than me, but I feel like she wouldn't value me as much

anyway, I know a real Daria. she's totally uninterested in romance because of past trauma. fucking sucks because she's cute as hell and I love her blase attitude and no-bullshit-allowed understanding of the world.
>>
>>85518781
>unobtainable
pffttt neat trick
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 328x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 328x315px
She's not real.
>>
>>85522370
If Daria is you definition of nice, you should try to hit on your traumatized friend in a very autistic way.

Tell her that you and here are going to eat dinner and watch TV one evening or take her bowling. See if she will follow commands you give her.
>>
>>85522561
That's what I'm trying. If she lived near me I'd be taking her out all the time. Just platonically. Because fuckit I need a friend. And she needs to learn men can be interested in her and not be jerks about it
Which I'm pretty sure she does conciously know. she has no patience for all the 'omg rape victim ahhh triggered' tumblr shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.