[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series that you wish /co/ would give a chance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: spiderwomancover.jpg (142KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
spiderwomancover.jpg
142KB, 900x1366px
ITT: Series that you wish /co/ would give a chance
>>
>>85510423
Ive read the book. It sucks and honestly they should have thought of a better reason for Jessica wanting a baby.
>>
Who's the dad ?
>>
>>85510543
A turkey baster
>>
It was kind of good until she gave birth.

I'd read an ongoing about the space hospital though. Grey's Anatomy in space.
>>
>>85510423
That's not Spider Woman, that's Spider Mother.
>>
>>85510720
>>
>>85510423
I can't get over how fucking stupid the idea behind Jessica acquiring a baby was
>>
>>85510816
A+ post
>>
>>85510720
Anon, that's not Julia Carpenter.
>>
>>85510844
> "acquiring a baby"???
WTF? She's not some pedo-cannibal who just discovered the black market.
That B-list heroine got knocked up, presumably by Captain Marvel. And you know it.
She *made* that little spider-mutie rug-rat. She didn't "acquire" it.
>>
Whatever. I like it.
>>
>>85511192
Oh stop, you know what I meant

Deciding to become a single mother in her 20s because a pregnancy scare made her WANT a baby is the dumbest thing Hopeless has written
>>
>>85511267
Are you sure? because that sounds like typical IRL woman-logic to me. Realistic writing doesn't make it bad writing.
>>
>>85510423
I did give it a chance. It was okay at best, and got boring to the point where I couldn't bother to even pirate it eventually.
>>
>>85510423
It sucked OP. And this is coming from someone who faps to pregnant superheroes on a regular basis
>>
>>85510423
It's neither bad nor good, the artist is however excellent.
>>
>>85510423
What I don't understand is they show her giving birth, but they don't show her getting breasts reduction surgery.
>>
does anyone have that really cool designed page
the artist is the dude who did Hobgoblin right?
I remember seeing some really cool art for this book and never reading it because Jessica is shitty and Hopeless is worse
>>
Venom Spaceknight got really good after the first arc.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 181x278px
The inhuman comics suck meme is too strong though. Despite every one being better than the X-men team books.
>>
>>85511435
>What I don't understand is they show her giving birth
But they didn't, they gutted her like a fish.
>>
>>85510423
I tried to, but it was awful.
>>
>>85511634
I won't read a single story featuring Inhumans unless they're dying until Crystal gets her hair back
>>
>>85511634
aren't inhumans just rebranded x-men though? I know that's not literally the case, but they're just trying to bring something that can get them 80s x men sales
>>
>>85510599
>this is pretty much an honest and minimally ironic answer.

Spoiler alert.
>>
>>85510423
I did, I gave it three issues and it just wasn't for me.

I know some anons read it too but mostly it was because they fapped to pregnant Jessica but once that was gone they bailed, /co/ is such a shit fetish and waifu board.
>>
File: 1470838793543.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1470838793543.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>85511267
>Deciding to become a single mother in her 20s because a pregnancy scare made her WANT a baby is the dumbest thing Hopeless has written
That's not pic related.
>>
hey if you guys want a comic about pregnancy done right, Hox is doing a cool scanlation of a weird sci-fi manga right now in /a/

>>>/a/145747593
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.