[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the best Futurama episodes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 5339_futurama_hd_wallpapers_fry.jpg (696KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5339_futurama_hd_wallpapers_fry.jpg
696KB, 1920x1200px
What are some of the best Futurama episodes?
>>
Hell is Other Robots
A Biclops Built For Two
The Day The Earth Stood Stupid
The Sting
Kiff Get's Knocked Up a Notch
The Late Phillip J Fry
Jurassic Bark
Mobius Dick
Meanwhile
The Deep South
Where the Buggalo Roam.

They're all pretty good. The movies were kinda lame though.
>>
>>85509571
There aren't any bad ones really. Luck of the Fryish and Game of Tones are real tear jerkers though
>>
>parasites lost
>the luck of the fryrish
>roswell that ends well
>godfellas
>future stock
>the 30% iron chef
>jurassic bark
>three hundred big boys
>the devil's hands are idle playthings

I started with the devil's hands and went back through seasons 4+3 before I got bored. I feel like those are the two best seasons but the whole damn show is great

>>85510023
Some great ones here as well. And yeah, I never really cared for the movies or post-revival material.
>>
Cold Warriors is honestly one of the more underrated episodes even though the common cold surviving through Fry has already been done in the Futurama comics.

>Now bundle up. I don't want you getting frozen.
;_;
>>
What are some of the good Comedy Central episodes?
>>
>>85509571

Anything before the new seasons

The four movies were good too
>>
>>85510532
There are a few >>85510302 and >>85510023
>>
>>85510653
I remember thinking the newer ones were off, but that was years ago. What's so bad about them?
>>
>>85511936
I think just compared to the old ones they weren't as good but still better than most other shows at the time
>>
I like all of the episodes so I have nothing productive to add.

Leela and Amy are best girls.
>>
>>85511936
Two of my biggest problems. They were paced too fast, and a lot of the gags were callbacks to old episodes. And here's something else I noticed.

Certain gags feel like they would have been right in place in the early seasons, but fell flat in the later seasons for whatever reason. The whole "Vampire State Building" thing from the very last episode would have been a silly gag from the first series, but feels kinda forced in the revival series. Maybe it's a psychological thing. Like, I know I'm watching the same show, but it overall feels like a different show. Maybe that's just a problem for shows that stay on the air for too long.
>>
>>85512201
I also remember some of them being topical like "Attack of the Killer App", "Proposition Infinity", and "Decision 3012". I don't feel that Futurama should have done those kinds of plots. It makes them feel dated to me.
>>
>>85512889

in the original series it would have just been a minor background thing I'd think. Like something the animators snuck in.
>>
>>85510653
Law and oracle and the one with the team building exercises with the shapeshifter were both god tier

Rest ranges from ok to meh though
>>
>>85512932
They were still kinda funny even if they were a little too on the nose.
>>
>>85510532
The Late phillip J fry
>>
Remember when adult swim had that week-long futurama marathon right before they had to stop broadcasting the show on their channel block?
>>
>>85514097
That was great but kinda petty.
>>
File: 971304.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
971304.gif
2MB, 480x270px
I'm guessing you know Morbotron exits.
>>
>>85513153
One of my favorite episodes of the entire series.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.