[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst golden age simpsons episode incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: s10e20_245.jpg (82KB, 575x433px) Image search: [Google]
s10e20_245.jpg
82KB, 575x433px
Worst golden age simpsons episode incoming
>>
>Season 10
>Golden Age
Yeah, there were some decent episodes in there, but the Golden Age is 1-8.
>>
>>85508558
Most of the fans I've talked to over the years say "the first 10 years" or "the first 10 seasons" of the Simpsons were the best.

I'm guessing they only chose 10 as the cap-off for the golden age because it's a nice round milestone-y number.
>>
>it's a faggot tries to extend the Golden Age era thread
It was 1-8. Even 8 started to have wacky, dumbass plots.
>>
>>85508558
Two to nine man.
>>
>>85508617
>>85508558
>implying season 1 was golden age
plubz
2-7 master race
>>
>>85508615
Instead of lucky number 7?
>>
>season 10 isn't golden
you guys the show didn't even start getting bad until season 16 you guys
>>
>>85508717
Tracy Ullman shorts = golden
Season 1 = transitional
Season 2 and onward = neo
>>
Pretty sure the "Golden Age" has been Season 14 onwards.

Anything before Season 14 is lame, unfunny shit jam-packed with pointless nineties references. Why the hell would they make a show and use jokes from a PREVIOUS DECADE?
>>
>>85508842
The Simpsons peaked during Life Is Hell
>>
>>85509334
This. The show wasn't even trying to hide that it was just trying to ring the baby boomer nostalgia bell.
>>
File: idiot.png (37KB, 569x29px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
37KB, 569x29px
>>85509334
>>
>>85508558
2-9 is golden age. Sure 9 had Principal and the Pauper but it also had:
City of New York vs. Homer Simpson, Cartridge Family, Miracle on Evergreen Terrace, Lisa the Simpson, Joy of Sect, Das Bus, and Lost Our Lisa
>>
>>85508526
I actually enjoyed this episode.

It's dumb and stupid, but nowhere near as bad as some of the shit in later seasons.
>>
>>85509845
Lost our Lisa is terrible (especially the final three minutes)

Rest I agree with.
>>
>>85509845
I've got 4-8 on DVD. Shit I need to pick up 9. City of New York Vs Homer Simpsons AND Joy of Sect? SHIT.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2048x1536px)
image.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>85508842
>Tracey Ullman Shorts
>Not best cartoons of all time
>>
>>85509334
>>85509397
Retards with no taste spotted
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.