[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Spider-Man's webshooter material is so awesome, why doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1024x768px
If Spider-Man's webshooter material is so awesome, why doesn't he sell it (unrelated to Spider-Man) and stop being poor?
>>
File: Amazing_Spider-Man_3-4.jpg (311KB, 575x873px) Image search: [Google]
Amazing_Spider-Man_3-4.jpg
311KB, 575x873px
>>85508002
he did.
>>
>>85508002
Because if he did that, then people would know he is Spider Man.
>>
>>85508002
Because capeshit is not logical.
>>
>>85508002
Because you don't read comics.
>>
>>85508002
He actually tried doing that once, but the scientists decided against it when they found out it wasn't permanent.

>inb4 "but he could make it permanent"
In his own words, "But that might take months of lab work, and I haven't the time!"
>>
>>85508166
That's why we love it.
>>
>>85508048
>excited to see Pete finally getting what I think he deserves
>happy to see him with his own business and actually making money
>Book is still incredibly boring

It's not fair.
>>
>>85513913
Well yeah, didn't you ever notice: "They all lived happily ever after" is the point when the adventure ends.
>>
>>85513952
You can still do Spider-Man stories where Peter is a successful businessman finally getting what he deserves which is exactly what's happening now.

I'm complaining that it's not interesting. It's still just Slott being Slott.
>>
Hey...OP

Stop making the same tired old threads in an attempt to revive the same tired old arguments, it's fucking gay
>>
File: 01.jpg (1MB, 1920x2914px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
1MB, 1920x2914px
>>85508002

He did tried that already.
>>
File: 02.jpg (1MB, 1920x2914px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
1MB, 1920x2914px
>>85514224
>>
>>85513913
>Book is still incredibly boring
Welcome to Slott's writing which is boring at good, painful at worst.
There's a reason he had to resort to attention-grabbing tricks like Alpha, Superior Spider-Man and Spiderverse. He had to mask the lack of substance with big earth-shattering events somehow.
>>
>>85514383
That's the thing I liked Superior and Avengers:The Initiative but I just cannot get into his current Spider-Man
>>
>>85513973
What Peter deserves is suffering because he is a character who must suffer for the reader's enjoyment. Making him a succesful businessman is all about finding new and exciting ways to make him suffer instead of falling back on the same old methods.

I just don't understand you people who want Spider-Man to be happy. His suffering is what the comic has always and will always be about. It's like wanting The Three Stooges to have a happy ending, or Donald Duck.
>>
>>85508002
House of m
>>
>>85508002
He actually tried once, but the company he tried to sell the formula to didn't accept it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.