[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Bane leave his brother to die? Who was expecting them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2012-12-10-12h24m57s179.png (349KB, 923x519px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-12-10-12h24m57s179.png
349KB, 923x519px
Why did Bane leave his brother to die? Who was expecting them in the wreckage? Why were they expecting them? Why one of the Bane brothers?
>>
Not meming: I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this scene.

What the fuck was up with the blood transfusion? Who were the guys that CIA was talking to before they got on the plane? Bane says that he wanted to know what Dr. Pavel told them, but he just kills them without even attempting to find out and never seems interested in this again. Who were the guys that CIA pretended to kill? Why would he even bother pretending to shoot someone before throwing them out of a plane?
>>
>>85507658
The flight plan he filed with the agency listed Smee, Mahmen, Dr Pavelier, but only one of you. The agency was expecting a prisoner.
>>
>>85507782
A lot of it is nonsensical, but the blood transfusion is presumably to try and make them think the body of the guy they left behind was the Doctor. The CIA guys were probably local agents he'd been working with on-site. Presumably, Bane asks Dr. Pavel what he told them. The CIA pretended to kill guys were presumably terrorist suspects they'd rounded up (or thought they were) in the same batch they got Bane in (though clearly whoever gave them to him wasn't on his side, but Bane's). He wasn't a big guy (in the brains department).
>>
>>85507978
>the blood transfusion is presumably to try and make them think the body of the guy they left behind was the Doctor.
That's very silly.

>The CIA pretended to kill guys were presumably terrorist suspects they'd rounded up (or thought they were) in the same batch they got Bane in (though clearly whoever gave them to him wasn't on his side, but Bane's).
But then why would they play along with CIA's ruse?
>>
File: 1428294839458.jpg (76KB, 650x561px)
1428294839458.jpg
76KB, 650x561px
I think Bane wanted it to look like an accident or a murder suicide and not a kidnapping.

Could be wrong cause it is the NOLANVERSE.
>>
>>85508037
>That's very silly
I agree.

>But then why would they play along with CIA's ruse?
Maybe their mouths were taped. Maybe they're plants from the agency. I don't think we find out either way, do we?
>>
>>85507782
>Why would he even bother pretending to shoot someone before throwing them out of a plane?
Since he wasn't actually throwing them out, the guy wouldn't scream. Since he wouldn't scream, he needed some kind of audible clue to psych out the other prisoners. The gun shot worked well.
>>
>>85507658
>Why did Bane leave his brother to die?
because CIA.

>Who was expecting them in the wreckage?
CIA homebase.

>Why were they expecting them? Why one of the Bane brothers?
because CIA told CIA homebase that there was 1 extra prisoner on their flight. Rest were in fact going to be tossed out the window when they did get one to confess. But till then they kept them all to try other forms of theatricality and deception.
>>
>>85508197
CIA wasnt going to throw them out. He was bluffing.
>>
>>85508138
Why not just tell them to scream? If they weren't working for him, see:
>>85508037
>>
>>85499868
>>
>>85508247
he was bluffing then in case none of them confessed. next would have come the combat knives to the scrotum.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.