[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ellory The Shark Updates!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
That's all of 'em.
>>
>>85499008
Ouch. Truth hurts.
>>
>>85499008
heh
>>
>>85499008
She's going to end this rant by kissing her, right?
>>
>>85499863
i hope it does but i doubt it since it's not chinese
>>
>>85499180
when you say it like that, yeah. truth hurts when you send it in the form of a punch to the face. that's why nobody listens
maybe if you phrase it as if you're trying to help, and know whatsoever what you're talking about, people might actually take your advice
unfortunately, as she points out, everyone who's nice to her is also bullshitting her. there's no middle ground
>>
>>85499008
Is this the momente for the lesbian plot shark-jump?
>>
>>85500524
Kek I doubt Ellory would takeit well enough to consider romance.
>>
>>85499008

I hate when this comic hits so close to home...
>>
This is no longer funny, entertaining, or interesting. Just gay drama. I fear the artist has gone Hotdiggetydemon.
>>
>>85498914
>Oh...goodbye.

Dabe does not deserve this.
>>
>>85498892
I don't get what's going on in this last panel. Did Ellory walk away while that lady was talking to her or did she trail off to look at some silhouette from the crowd in the background?
>>
>>85500524
How do you jump the shark when all the characters are sharks?
>>
>>85502328

Jump over Fonzie.
>>
>>85499008
This will end in Ellory embracing the Fish and Chips end, or in hot kissu action
>>
>>85499008
This is too true to be a burn.
>>
>>85499008
when do they release their eggs onto one another
>>
>>85499008
A-are they going to fug?
>>
>>85499008
oh fuck this is me oh shit
>>
>>85506846

Sucks, huh?
>>
>>85499008
>Athame pretending she ain't a shit
She's right but this is Quagmire shitting on Brian tier.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.