[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot wait to see Cummerbund say shit like hoary hosts of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

I cannot wait to see Cummerbund say shit like hoary hosts of Hoggoth when casting spells.

anyone recognize this one
>>
>>85494126
It's the sigil of quantum mechanics
>>
File: iages.png (303KB, 417x468px) Image search: [Google]
iages.png
303KB, 417x468px
>>85494126
Is that fire coming out? Flames of the Faltline possibly.
Bump because I can't wait for that shit either. Nigga gon' spit some sweet rhymes.
>>
>>85494467
Magic is confirmed to be actual magic this time
>>
>>85494467
That doesn't even mean anything.
>>
>>85494662
What is magic but science we don't yet understand. Science is just the systematic research of something using the scientific method. I'm pretty sure Strange has got "magic" down to a "science".
>>
>>85494126
I wonder if he'll be able to use Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, considering Cyttorak is probably tied with the X-men rights.
>>
>>85494610
Did Marvel choose Cumberbund because they knew he could sell those ridiculous sounding spells? He has a great voice.
>>
File: mm.jpg (109KB, 611x761px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
109KB, 611x761px
Also Mads is gonna have some wild cthulu shit to say.
>>
>>85494764
They got him because Tumblr girls loved him like Chris Evans, Tom Hiddleston, and RDJ.

Too bad they are 6 years late. Those girls hate him now.
>>
>>85494797
I want to kiss Mads.
>>
>>85494808
Y'know they only became tumblr popular after they did the MCU right?
>>
>>85494808
>Too bad they are 6 years late. Those girls hate him now.

What did I miss? Did he tell people to stop cutting in his name?
>>
>>85494880
Yes. That's what I mean. After that success, they decided instead of getting a new name, they pull from the pool of other tumblr popular actors.
>>
>>85494940
Don't you know? He's a sexist piece if shit with an ugly face of course.
>>
>>85494126
>>85494610
His hair looks damn good. It's what I want my hair to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 2158x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 2158x1136px
>>85494126

The movie is looks like it's going to build up to him becoming Sorcerer Surpeme

Part of he feels like we won't see a lot of the normal incantations we've seen throughout the years. Probably going to only get one.

Rings of Raggador, Demons of Denak, and Bolta of Balthakk are my personal favorites
>>
>>85494126
Whorey hoes of hoe-ghetto
>>
>>85494126
He'll say it once at the very end. Either case, I'll be waiting for a torrent.
>>
>>85494126
Someone should try and have him dub over a Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 combo video
>>
We'll be 14 movies into this series, and we'll likely have heard "Hoary hosts of Hoggoth" before hearing "Avengers, assemble!"
>>
>>85494126
>>85495177
I'm gonna be honest, I really like how the magic looks in this movie so far. Especially the magic circles on his hand.
>>
>>85495177
Oh hey, the eye is open here.

Looks like it's before he gets the cape, too.

Is it gonna be an infinity gem?
>>
>>85495493
I'm trying to work out a context where 'Avengers, assemble' would actually work in a cinematic context.

I'm not a fan of Whedon's avoidance of sincerity, but I do think he's right in not trying to force it into films where it wouldn't fit.
>>
>>85495772
The presumption is that its the Time Gem.
>>
>>85495823
Except it would have worked in the last scene of Ultron, where Cap actually said it, but we weren't allowed to hear it. Intentionally cutting it off was retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 960x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 960x567px
>>85495772

Most likely, which is pretty dumb because that means by the time the Avengers fight Thanos, the following will happen

>Vision is dead because infinity gem in his skull
>Strange loses the eye of Agomotto

No way they are going to have Thanos NOT have all the infinity gems at some point
>>
>>85495772
They already said it's not.
>>
>>85495932
Wanda is the key to that problem.
>>
>>85496031
No, they didn't. All they've done was hint very heavily that it was going to be an infinity gem.
>>
>>85496061
Whats jean grey going to do?
>>
I only ever read the Strange Tales stuff and I was going to start Defenders soon. Is there any other recommended Dr.Strange?
>>
>>85496124

Master of the Mystic Arts stuff from 1974 is really great.

Sorcerer Supreme is also good until you get to the mid 90s long hair trench coat douche bag looking Strange
>>
>>85496031
You can't really trust press releases at this point, though, especially for superhero films. They straight up lie to preserve plot twists.
>>
>>85494732
Ah, here we are again with the neckbeard dictionary explanation of wizards being scientists.

Eat shit, cunt. This is the same level as feminists pointing out the dictionary definition of feminism as equality instead of the man hating bullshit that it actually is IRL.

Stop hiding behind your technical manuals and read how people actually use the living word you faggot.
>>
File: 1459907610609.jpg (427KB, 1239x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1459907610609.jpg
427KB, 1239x1920px
>>85495823
>I'm trying to work out a context where 'Avengers, assemble' would actually work in a cinematic context.

>Thanos does his thing to all the heroes
>Everybody on their last legs. Thanos screaming to Lady Death about some nihilism stuff
>Cap is the only one left standing
>Pic related ensues
>Using the Time Gem he reduces Cap to 100 lb weakling Steve
>Gives a speech about "the glory of victory" or some shit and offers this generous bounty to that of Death
>Despite having the shit kicked out of him and nowhere near as strong as before gives a rousing speech about how they'll never give in, never surrender.
>His words cause the other heroes to get to their feet
"You may be invincible and unstoppable, but as long as we breathe, we'll keep defending the people we love, we'll keep guarding the world we live in and if we fail to save the world today, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it" (see what I did there? Pottery)
>Grabs Thor's hammer
>Gets decked out in full Asgardian-like Cap garby complete with full-size wings on the cowl
>Entire roster of heroes behind him

AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!

(Cataclysmic roar rips through space as even Thanos is pushed back by the intense wave of pure heroism being poured out at him)

That's how you would do it
>>
>>85494752
they might have the rights to cytorrak since his first mention was in a dr strange comic and juggernaut in the movies is a mutant
>>
>>85496124
There's an omni of the Lee/Ditko stuff coming out this year.
>>
>>85494983
???
What did he say? Maybe I have a newfound respect for him
>>
>>85496431
I'd watch it and smile.
>>
>>85495177
nice Bands of Cytorak
>>
>>85494732

Its the harnessing and controlling of abstracts energies apart from concrete ones.

Like willpower for instance.

Example: Sigil magic

Alternatively its using abstract implements of focus to control definite tangible entities like heat.
Example: Fetish magic/voodo dolls

And Thats just some pretty basic shit. get lrnt nigga

inb4hurrdurrmagiknotrealsostfu

Literally every single person in this thread thats ever played a table top game think you're a faggot.
>>
>>85494126
You know, this is the first time I've ever actually bothered to google the word "hoary", and I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed.
>>
>>85498759
>not red
You trying to mess with me?
>>
>>85496341
Why so mad angry lad?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 418x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 418x339px
>>85498932
>>
The new poster at the theater looks pretty rad

I'm enjoying the aesthic of this movie quite a lot so far
>>
>>85496431
How's life in the best timeline?
>>
>>85497954
http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45876576182/benedict-cumberbatch
>>
>>85499439
>yourfaveisproblematic
lel
>>
>>85496115
Depends if she has the Chaos Magics which Thanos knows nothing about.

Joe Russo said that her powers go "deeper" and that no one understands them.

But lol was just total accident and pure luck she got massive powers.
>>
Btw there's something running down the side in the scene where Mads is at the bottom of the staircase with an unconscious Mordo behind him.
>>
>>85499959
> someone uses problematic in a reasonable context
> still cringe hearing that fucking word
>>
>>85495893
you mean soul gem
>>
>>85494126
will it be as pretty as the quantum realm in ant-man though
>>
>>85496341
>fucking idiots using definitions to define things
>>
So do you guys want to see Shuma Gorath or Dormammu after this?
>>
>>85500740
To be fair, in terms of semantic evolution, how people actually use words is more important than the dictionary definition. Dictionaries reflect usage, not the other way around.
>>
>>85499439
>none of these are properly cited
>none of them are even particularly bad they just give a sense of him not being a perfect openminded god

Tumblr, not even once.
>>
>>85500615
No, Time. It's been all but confirmed to be Time in multiple interviews. Soul will be in Thor: Ragnarok.
>>
File: supernatural border.png (70KB, 157x167px) Image search: [Google]
supernatural border.png
70KB, 157x167px
>>85494126
>>
>>85495493
They're obviously saving Avengers, Assemble! for Infinity War II. Cap will shout it as he picks up the hammer after his shield breaks, screenshot this, it will happen.
>>
take a look at Dr Strange in marvel heroes
>>
>>85495823
>tfw they literally cut the scene so that he doesn't say it, and there's no footage of him actually saying it
>>
Anyone have that picture about Doctor Strange and his powers, talking about a dimension in his closet?
>>
>>85500789
Dormammu - Shuma Gorath would in an ideal world would be the next threat to build towards after Thanos.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.